World Championship 8619 Match Reports || Transfer News

daniel.vaz

Re: World Championship 8619 Match Reports || Transfer News

NEW MAN AT ARSENAL!!!

The Irish man arrived in the Emirates late thursday afternoon and was appointed new manager after Arsenge Wengers poor run. Already five new players have joined and two have departed.

Ozil join Arsenal for a fee of 17 million

ozil.jpg

Ozil; 'I am delighted to join a club as prestigous as Arsenal and I hope to bring success to this club'.

The other transfers which have been completed were Roben Van Persie departing to Valencia for a two player swap seeing Mata and Pablo Hernandez joining Arsenal.

Arsenals-Robin-van-Persie-002.jpg

Van Persie flying to Vlencia.

The last transfer completed by Arsenal in the past 24 hours was seeing Nasri heading back to his old club Marseile with Niang and Ben Afra and a fee recorded to be 5 million.

The new Arsenal boss had this to say;

'I am delighted with the deals so far as we have added good young players and a lot of depth, we are looking to have a few more deals agreed by tomorow'.

Arsenals season opener is tonight at 20 00 against rivals Manchester United.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Nasri joins Marseille

Today it's was a rumour now it's true Nasri has joined his boyhood club Marseille.

Manager Quoted:

I no it was a heft fee to pay for this lad but i believe in him I sold on Niang because of his age I now the lads a class player from being here before he's a class talent and you dont find much like him.

1214238806_spt_ai_samir_nasri_07.jpg

Nasri back in his shirt with Marseille

Samir Nasri said at the meeting:

I'm really happy to be here as so our my family haveing me back here.i never had thoughts of leaveing my club Arsenal but Arron said to me I will be leaveing so I said where Aaron said Marseille I was over the moon.I will try my best at the club and hope for promotion

Marseilles' manager McEvoy said it's not all we will be signing in the market more youth will be comeing to France.

Perotti switches seville for rome

Young argentine midfielder diego perotti has completed his move from spanish outfit Sevilla to italian giants Roma.He is the first signing of new manager Said Sharif's tenure. Roma paid a reported 1.3 mil with Jeremy Menez and Ricardo Faty going the other way.

We have also heard that the new coach still hopes to make some new signings.

http://www.givemefootball.com/GMF/files/69/69d169f4-3f0d-4b7c-b787-2bfe2b824652.jpg

Young argentine hopes to impress

LYON 2 - 3 ROMA[/size]

New Roma manager Said Sharif has got off to the best possible start with an amazing 3-2 comeback win over French giants Olympique Lyonnais. The hosts started like a house on fire with goals in the sixth and seventh minutes from Toulalan and Lisandro Lopez. Roma replied with a goal from Bayern Munich loanee Luca Toni. That looked like the end of the scoring until two goals in two minutes from Taddei and Juan in the 84th and 85th minutes. That was the end of the scoring and the new manager got his 1st win.

juan-roma.jpg

Defender scores a rare goal

The managers of Juve and Inter Milan are doing "fishy" transfer deals. i wonder why people have not noticed, and took action, against them.

Juve sold Trezeguet (32,92,7.7m) to Inter for 9m

Juve bought Pandev (26,92,12m) from Inter for 4.3m cash and Poulson (30,91,7.6m)

So it seems Inter are buying the old players, whose ratings will possibly decline in near future, from Juventus at some price, and selling young and promising players to them.

And this "special" relationship doesn't end there, let us analyze the loan deals between them:

Juve have loaned Giovonco (23,88, AM/Wing) and De Ceglie (23,88, LB/LM) to Inter, and loaned in Santon (19,87, RB/RM) from Inter.