GC106: SPL - Discussion Thread.

Guest drseanfitz

Re: GC106: SPL - Discussion Thread.

Started with the second worst team, so the only way I can underacheive is to finish bottom. So I don't have to set any great expectations

Started with the second worst team' date=' so the only way I can underacheive is to finish bottom. So I don't have to set any great expectations[/quote']

Well this season I don't really give a hoot about results, as my squad is by far the worst in the league.

I will focus on imporving the squad and hopefully can get a squad of 80+ers by the end of the season. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Well this season I don't really give a hoot about results' date=' as my squad is by far the worst in the league.

I will focus on imporving the squad and hopefully can get a squad of 80+ers by the end of the season. :)[/quote']

wasn't that much worse than mine, started 1 ave rating below mine(but that means 2 or more behind everyone else), and squad values were within a million of each other.

But was still the worst.

Good luck mate

wasn't that much worse than mine' date=' started 1 ave rating below mine(but that means 2 or more behind everyone else), and squad values were within a million of each other.

But was still the worst.

Good luck mate[/quote']

Yeah, I suppose, I'm looking now but you've got a couple of loans in already haven't you?

Good luck to you aswell (and everyone else), I for one am going to need it!

Guest drseanfitz

Yeah' date=' I suppose, I'm looking now but you've got a couple of loans in already haven't you?

Good luck to you aswell (and everyone else), I for one am going to need it![/quote']

yeh, I pm'd a few managers after the setup was made available. so I had Alexander and Funes Mori lined up as well as the 3 loans.(with 2 spare loans in case anyone didn't live up to their word)

Hate to be Mr Pendantic but technically it's not the SPL as the majority of us are in division 2.;):P:cool:

Anyway, I have the Pars and hoping to get a top half finish this year. All players will be leaving the club in the near future and I already have accepted bids for half my squad.:)

Hate to be Mr Pendantic but technically it's not the SPL as the majority of us are in division 2.;):P:cool:

Anyway' date=' I have the Pars and hoping to get a top half finish this year. All players will be leaving the club in the near future and I already have accepted bids for half my squad.:)[/quote']

Oh Pap, you're right. :o

Guest drseanfitz

I've a 83 rated GK on loan:cool:

Don't see why Sean got a GK tbh. Can always loan one every season.

Whenever I loan a keeper I ALWAYS concede a shed load of goals. Personal choice. Can always loan plenty of outfield players.

Guest drseanfitz

got another 2 accepted bids for a couple of colombians. Competing with Ajax for a LOT of players, but don't really wanna get into bidding wars.

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Omri BEN HARUSH of Maccabi Netanya from Greenock Morton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Talb TAWATHA of Maccabi Haifa from Greenock Morton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Silva Sousa RITHELY of Goias from Greenock Morton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Happy with them.

Romano have you been reading the available GC team thread?:)

Guest 1CapWonder

Tom PARKES has completed his move to Hamilton Academical from Leicester City for £10,000
Jonjo SHELVEY has completed his move to Hamilton Academical from Charlton Athletic for £3,000,000
Brian EASTON has completed his move to Hamilton Academical from Burnley for £1,800,000

Very happy with these 3. I might have overpaid a little for Jonjo but in terms of long term these can only be 3 good transfers I think.

I'm prepared to lower my overall squad rating to try and bring in younger players that I want and so a lot of my squad is available for pure cash. Aberdeen have already taken advantage of that.

Good, lively start anyway :)

Guest drseanfitz

yes' date=' I have. I thought they'd have been managed.

Sly or what? :D:p[/quote']

I posted that because Ajax bided and I couldn't afford to go into a bidding war for him. Case ofif I can't have him you can't :D:D:D

have took it of now a McGC106'er has got him

I posted that because Ajax bided and I couldn't afford to go into a bidding war for him. Case ofif I can't have him you can't :D:D:D

have took it of now a McGC106'er has got him

Thanks, hopefully it'll go through. :D Even though it will cost me 1/4 of the cash I started with!

Also Gopko, Hellqvist & Bahoui complete moves to Kirkcaldy, which means I can sell a couple of players now.

Don't actually know much about the above ^ But I have them on a list of players to buy when in a GC, so they must be decent. :o:)