Is this a good deal?

MarcMarcelo

Re: Is this a good deal?

Well it depends first whether you're getting Villa or the other way around. Pique will rise to be one of the better defenders in the world but it will take time. Toure will probably stay and IMO he wont rise above his current rating. Villa is a great attacker and will keep his very high ranking for a while.

However there are a ton more of high rated talented attackers than defenders.

So if this was me and I was getting Villa, I would either try to replace Pique with someone else in the deal or find another attacker such as Torres, Rooney, Drogba or Etoo.

If I was selling Villa I wouldn't do it unless I had a 93+ attacker as backup and/or was getting someone better then Toure.

Well it depends first whether you're getting Villa or the other way around. Pique will rise to be one of the better defenders in the world but it will take time. Toure will probably stay and IMO he wont rise above his current rating. Villa is a great attacker and will keep his very high ranking for a while.

However there are a ton more of high rated talented attackers than defenders.

So if this was me and I was getting Villa' date=' I would either try to replace Pique with someone else in the deal or find another attacker such as Torres, Rooney, Drogba or Etoo.

If I was selling Villa I wouldn't do it unless I had a 93+ attacker as backup and/or was getting someone better then Toure.[/quote']

I agree if you have Pique dont get rid of him he will be the best defender in the world but will take time.

Try get Rooney he will also be world class when he gets older i know he already is but he will get better Drogba has reached his peak Torres may slightly get better not much and Eto will never get any better than he was at Barce maby try Milito or Rooney

am getting pique and yaya sorry' date=' i've already put in a bid for gignac and suarez so i want to offload a striker. either villa or mata. im going to keep zigic because he has done good for me last game scored a hatrick. so im going to see how he carrys on.[/quote']

Ok yes i would do that Pique and Yaya Toure.Toure may be a solid stay at 92 and if lucky might get a rise if he can play well but he dosent get enough game time.

Suarez will get a rise he's on fire at Ajax and Gignac will get a rise because he is a starter at Toulouse and is a starter for France now as Henry might not get any more game time at France so yes do that deal m8

Yes this is what i got planned

Total balance 25mill

Im getting gignac for exchange of A.DOMINGUEZ + H.MADURO

Kjaer for 14.1million

selling villa for 10million plus pique and yaya toure

so im left with 20.9million.

Juventus has just got suarez so i've lost out on him

so i got 20.9mill for a next striker, any ideas of who to get?

You can go for Bent too. He will be quite cheap, Sunderland being an external club in most setups and he really does the job. He's already scored 20 goals in Premier League this season and i think he has a shot at the NT for the WC. Will definitely rise if he keeps up and he's a better player than Gignac