Who should i sell ?

Ashh

Im Bradford doing a division 4 challange and im currently 1 game into the second season and im in division 3 :)

Here is my squad :

Senior

Senior.jpg

Youth

YouthTeam.jpg

So im wondering who should i sell and who could i buy with that money i already have Motta (89) from inter coming in or round 4.5M so anyoe that fits any position. oh and ones that are TB can you also let me know.

Any help will be rewarded :)

Re: Who should i sell ?

You want to cut down on your centre backs you have 8, and you only really need 5 at max, whether your playing 3-5-2, or a 4 at the back formation. I think you should sell Mehdi Kerrouche, Your right in selling Sebastian Giovinico as he won't do much in my opinion. You have alot of talent on your side, and i think you have to much you need to sell some otherwise you'll get alot of unhappy players. I can't really decide on who's best to sell though so that's a question to ask on another thread or what for more people to find this... :o

You want to cut down on your centre backs you have 8' date=' and you only really need 5 at max, whether your playing 3-5-2, or a 4 at the back formation. I think you should sell Mehdi Kerrouche, Your right in selling Sebastian Giovinico as he won't do much in my opinion. You have alot of talent on your side, and i think you have to much you need to sell some otherwise you'll get alot of unhappy players. I can't really decide on who's best to sell though so that's a question to ask on another thread or what for more people to find this... :o[/quote']

Okay thanks for your help :) , im trying to cut back as much as posible maybe making the squad 30-35 instead of 50-70 players. I will definitly sell Kerrouche do you think i should sign Zigic of valencia with the money i recieve from the Giovinco transfer ?

Okay thanks for your help :) ' date=' im trying to cut back as much as posible maybe making the squad 30-35 instead of 50-70 players. I will definitly sell Kerrouche do you think i should sign Zigic of valencia with the money i recieve from the Giovinco transfer ?[/quote']

Instead of Zigic try to buy Bent or Barrios. Both are on fire in their leagues ;)

Instead of Zigic try to buy Bent or Barrios. Both are on fire in their leagues ;)

Barrios is only 87 and i really want a 89+ but will he rise to that ? , The reason i was going to go for Zigic is because he is only 4.5M but Bent looks good for a 90 in the next changes and if he gets into the england world cup squad i think he could easily achieve 90-91 but is 8.2M from an unmanaged team

Barrios is only 87 and i really want a 89+ but will he rise to that ? ' date=' The reason i was going to go for Zigic is because he is only 4.5M but Bent looks good for a 90 in the next changes and if he gets into the england world cup squad i think he could easily achieve 90-91 but is 8.2M from an unmanaged team[/quote']

Barrios will rise to 89 from 87, while Bent will probably rise to 90 and if he goes to the WC, who knows... this guys are on fire anyway ;)

Barrios will rise to 89 from 87' date=' while Bent will probably rise to 90 and if he goes to the WC, who knows... this guys are on fire anyway ;)[/quote']

I don't think Bent will make the England squad tbh. I think Rooney and Defoe are certain to go, Capello likes Heskey and Crouch did brilliantly against Egypt. Given Sunderland's league position I don't see him hitting 90.

I don't think Bent will make the England squad tbh. I think Rooney and Defoe are certain to go' date=' Capello likes Heskey and Crouch did brilliantly against Egypt. Given Sunderland's league position I don't see him hitting 90.[/quote']

Let's take a look at the 5 best scorers ratings in PL this season:

Rooney - 96 - 26 goals

Drogba - 96 - 22 goals

Bent - 89 - 20 goals

Defoe - 91 - 17 goals

Torres - 96 - 16 goals

Also, let's take a look at Bent's scoring stats in the last 5 years:

2005/2006 - 36 games - 18 goals

2006/2007 - 32 games - 13 goals

2007/2008 - 27 games - 6 goals

2008/2009 - 33 games - 12 goals

2009/2010 - 30 games - 20 goals (so far)

In some of those games he was a sub, especially in 2007/2008 and 2008/2009 when he played for Tottenham. I think he is a scoring beast just like Defoe (although Bent scored even more than Defoe in the last 5 years) and i agree he doesn't deserve the same rating as the Tottenham player yet (because of the team they play for), but it's impossible for him to stay at 89 when he's scoring as much as 96 rated players in the best league in the world.