Gold Championship 107 Match Reports and Transfer News.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 107 Match Reports and Transfer News.

got Marseille / Nigeria just now open to all offer have 4 88s for 15m minimem 10m but all are oaps

1001.gif

Winston arrives for German challenge

TSG Hoffenheim have lured Welsh manager, Dai Winston to be the club's new coach. Winston was a free agent and approached by numerous English sides but he couldn't pass the opportunity to work with such a good young squad.

He has stated that some players will be available but he wants to see what some of the current players can do before he considers changing the whole squad.

Guest JackWWFC

Cruz Azul looking for forwards and AM's to loan in. PM me on here if you have any. Only have 1 decent striker and it's frustrating if I don't get my deals in, then I need cover..

Anyone who wants a friendly - offer it now B)

Guest MR. HAMMER

morientes.jpg

You would never play here so go and play in england again

It has been rummerd Fernando Morientes aged now 33 from Marseille is heading back to England for a Medical at Reading of all team in a deal beleved to be worth 10M the manager of Marseille has told press this is a grat deal for up this means we can get some new player in with this cash he is a grate player but he is only going to get worce we will not be sad to see him go as he came on a free deal and I hope Reading dose will this season with this flop up front there manager is a new manager also and I hope he can do well as for his team I am intrested in one or two of his player but not willing to pay big for them I am still shocked Sven Goran Eriksson took over there me and him are none as frinds but when it comes down to it he has to do well and so do I and he will not be geting anone from me for cheap I just hope he can do well and leade them to the Premiaship this season.

tigres_logo.jpg

Club Deportivo Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (Tigres) have appointed senorita Kari as the clubs new manager. Kari is already worshipped in Mexico as a result of her fantastic work with Chivas de Guadalajara and has promised her fans she will bring similar success to Tigres.

More news to follow...

Pachuca-logo-E9DF771627-seeklogo.com.gif

Pachuca are today looking for two more loans. With a squad of just 24, manager danny is looking for a right midfielder and a centre midfielder to bolster the current weak midfield.

In other news, Raul Martinez looks set to complete a 650k switch to Marseille and Gregorio Torres is closing in on a deal with rivals Santos Laguna which would see young left-back Uriel Alvarez join Pachuca.

Highly rated players Javier David Munoz, Carlos Rodriguez, Jose Francisco Torres, Edgar Benitez and Marco Ivan Perez have all been placed on the transfer market and will go for the right price.

Looking for one or two friendlies, if anyone is interested PM me ;)

---

WELCOME TO MEXICO

24_front_small.pngClub_Santos_Laguna.png111_front_small.png

Interview with the New Santos Laguna Manager Bienfait Raven

Interview.jpg

Bienfait Raven

Question and Answer time for Newly Santos Laguna appointed manager Bienfait Raven:

1. Bienfait, What are your Plan for this season?

Well My main goal is to finish in the top 4 or even win the league and try to reach the quater final of the SMFA Shield

2. Bienfait, What Kind of players will attract you in the transfer Market?

We have a very low budget so l will need to be carefull how l spend it so far they are plenty of talent in Market we will need to keep looking and try to find the suitable player

3. Bienfait, Who do you think will be your main rivals in the League?

Thats a tough question they are all good teams and they all got good managers so we need to wait and see

4. Bienfait, do you think Santos Laguna can we the league title?

Yes ofcourse anything can happen l believe in my players l think they can do it we just need to focus on winning our game but it not going to be a easy task

5. Bienfait, final question how many players are you hoping sign before the season kicks off?

As l said before we have a very low budget l will try strength in if possible but am hoping to bring some quality players before the season kicks off

Guest JackWWFC

Edwards Takes A Dig At Stifler

"Stifler will fail at Monterry" - Full Interview Below

federacion_mexicana_futbol-1.jpg

English manager Jack Edwards today took time out to speak about his avid rivalry between him and fellow manager Steve Stifler, the Cruz Azul boss, Edwards, stated that the Mexican league deserves better teams and managers. Stifler, who currently manages Monterry will be surprised on what he had to say.

Talking in an Exclusive interview with Taco Sombrero Moustache Radio[, Edwards explained.

"Todays game it is all about playing good attractive football, Mexico has the teams, fans and jive to succeed on the World stage, but with managers such as Steve Stifler, who, no offence do not play attractive football. It's an absolute discrace that a team like Monterry can appoint such a manager, but at the end of the day it is up to them whether they want to succeed or fail, in my opinion Stifler will fail"

Fans of Stifler have already set up hate pages for Jack Edwards on Facebook, and other social networking sites. Mexicans will not take kindly to Edwards comments, but after only recently joining Cruz Azul, they will have to put up with him for a while.

Will Jack Edwards's Cruz Azul beat Stiflers Monterry? The action is all heating up, the Friendly on 28th March 2010 is on Mexico Taco Television Sports 1. Catch it at 20:00 PM!

BREAKING NEWS: Michele Paolucci has joined Cruz Azul on loan from Juventus. He will offer a goal scoring threat and has already expressed his desire to play.

Guest JackWWFC

Everyone can go for the right deal at Palermo bar nocerino and abdel hernandez who are in a deal

Any loans?