Gold Championship 107 Match Reports and Transfer News.

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Gold Championship 107 Match Reports and Transfer News.

I only have 21 non-loaned players sorry

No worries, if you want to bump up your squad would you consider an 85 player for 2 say, under 25, 83 players? I have too many strikers haha

Guest JackWWFC

Two players available for loan at Sevilla.

87 rated CB/DM Federico Fazio and 87 rated FW/AM Lautaro Acosta.

I'd prefer both of these players to go to a seperate team each in the Mexico forumers challenge.

First come first served guys.

ID LOVE Fazio!

Edit: Sorry for the rudeness haha, I wanted to post it quickly so I got my post in :D (Made bid)

He'd play most games (Depending on fitness), and will hopefully help me push a title position in Mexico. I'd be really grateful if you accepted.

Thankyou.

Jack

I'd prefer both of these players to go to a seperate team each in the Mexico forumers challenge.

I'd love either of them mate - but I've already got over my loan limit in "season long" loans - players that I don't even want! Wish you could terminate/recall these players.

Guest drseanfitz

put in a bid fo Acosta, really need a forward.

Hoping to have got a replacement for my 40 year old keeper

Well they didn't last long. :o

If I expand on the squad a little more then I should be able to make at least one more available around the 87 mark.

I'll post details when I can.

Good luck to all you guys on the Mexican challenge. I'll be watching out for it.

If I hadn't paid for Sevilla I'd have joined up, but this is my first big(ish) team I've had in a GC since I've rejoined SM.

Guest drseanfitz

If I expand on the squad a little more then I should be able to make at least one more available around the 87 mark.

Good luck to all you guys on the Mexican challenge. I'll be watching out for it.

If I hadn't paid for Sevilla I'd have joined up' date=' but this is my first big(ish) team I've had in a GC since I've rejoined SM.[/quote']

Cheers for that.

Guest JackWWFC

If I hadn't paid for Sevilla I'd have joined up' date=' but this is my first big(ish) team I've had in a GC since I've rejoined SM.[/quote']

Thanks mate, Fazio will be my beast in defence B)

header.jpg

Tigres_de_la_UANL_2-logo-20DA114D7B-seeklogo.com.gif

TIGRES UNVEIL NEW FACES

On the eve of the start to the new season Tigres have announced several new signings to bolster their championship push:

Alexander Frei

4052_1235033696.jpg

The Swiss captain has signed a 3 year deal with the club and adds a touch of class to the Tigres strike force. He has scored goals everywhere he has played and also has an impressive 40 goals in 73 caps for his country.

Juan Pablo Angel

53_1209755861.jpg

The signing of Angel has raised most eyebrows amongst the supporters with many questioning the managers wisdom in bringing the player to the club. Kari explained "Me and Pabs had a very successful working relationship together at New York. In 25 appearances he contributed 22 goals and 11 assists while picking up 13 MOTM awards. He proved to me his quality and now he will prove it to everyone else"

Gilles Yapi Yapo

3985_1213956391.jpg

The defensive midfielder has signed a 3 year contract with the club. The 28 year old has 46 caps for the Côte d'Ivoire. Manager Kari has laughed off reports she only signed the player due to his "fun name", "Yapi Yapo is a world class international player, to suggest i only signed him because i liked his name is ludicrous! Mind you he does have a great name" ;)

Pedro Morales

19856_1219484702.jpg

The 24 year old Chilean international midfielder could prove to be a great capture. He boasts skills that Ronaldo and Messi could only dream about having and is definitly a fans favourite. Not to be confused with the WWE hall of famour of the same name.

Rivaldo

4426_1245619875.jpg

The Brazilian superstar has signed a one year contract. "Dont let age fool you" explains Kari "this guy is a living legend, and all of Mexico will be thrilled at the Godlike genius he will bring to the team"

Kari has also filled in her 3 alloted loan signings:

Tomasz Kuszczak 1 Gabriel Obertan 111 Carlos Vela

1940_1209755861.jpg3821_1253783328.jpg10888_1253953907.jpg

The arrival of Carlos Vela has delighted the whole nation who have welcomed home the Mexican superstar as if he were the Messiah himself. Whilst Obertan is another flair player who will excite the fans. "Many thanks to both the Arsenal manager and the Manchester United manager for sanctioning these loan bids."

Finally Kari revealed she has plans to strengthen the defense and all going well everything should be in place for tomorrow's opening fixture against Jaguares de Chiapas.

The Tigers versus the Jaguars - should be a real good battle which could see the winners catapult to the top of the table. For the losers though it might not prove a total catastrophe and may even prove the catalyst to a cataclysmic rise in fortunes.

Guest drseanfitz

pumasreloadbyguoki.jpg

Pumas bring in 2

fabianski0005dc312468x6.jpg

Polish keeper Lukasz Fabianski has joined for a £6.2million fee from Arsenal. With 40 year old Sergio Bernal the No1 cat, a replacement for him was the main priority for new boss Sean. With just a 21 man squad, including 3 keepers already, many have questioned the sanity of the young manager spending over a third of his transfer budget on abither, but Fitzpatrick feels Fabianski will prove the doubters wrong.

670412.jpg

17 year old Belgian attacker Maxime Lestienne completed his £2million transfer from Club Brugge.

Lestienne made his name at Excelsior Mouscron, and turned down a move to Manchester City late last year. However due to Mouscron going bankrupt, and being expelled from the Belgian League, he arrived at Club Brugge as a free agent, despite options from Everton, PSV, and Anderlecht.

With 18 league starts for Mouscron, and 4 for Brugge the youngster has been catching the attention of national boss Mr Advocaat, as well as grabbing the headlines.

pumasi.jpg

Guest JackWWFC

header.jpg

Cruz Azul Sign Players!

After much speculation, anticipation and excitement, Cruz Azul have finally signed players. They were signed to add quality to bolster there squad for the Title Challenge.

Thiago Neves Augusto signed early evening, the Brazilian International joined from Al Hilal SC. The playmaker, 25, had other offers but decide to join Cruz Azul, reported fee of £6 Million + P/ex.

"The manager convinced me to join Cruz Azul, Mexico is a very tough league and I want to show people what I have got, I saw the stadium, the managers plans and the success that I want, I had other offers, but the manager gave me a five year deal"

Neves, looks to revive his career at Cruz Azul, once a world class player, Edwards hopes he will revive his past form and help Cruz Azul to the title.

"Thiago offers us something special in midfield, he has amazing vision, flair and technical ability, hopefully him and the team link up and we can win the title"

The next player to join was Lamine Diarra from FK Partizan, Diarra has been the top goalscorer of the Serbian SuperLiga 2008–09 season with 19 goals. He was also one of eight Partizan players named in the 2008–09 Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Year. The Senegalese forward joins for a fee of around

£6 Million + P/Ex.

"Lamine is a quality forward, he has the pace, power and ability to score at this level, we felt we lacked quality upfront, and we needed some power. As you probably know we also bought in Michele Paolucci in from Juventus on loan, he is a different player and both will play games, hopefully they can link up and score some goals."

Diarra commented on how delighted he is to join a club like Cruz Azul, and to play for a manager like Jack Edwards...

"Obviously, I am delighted to have the chance to work here, It is my job to score goals and hopefully I can score some to put Cruz Azul in the title race, I have talked to the Manager now on several occasions, and Jack Edwards seems like a very good manager that knows what he wants, I was exited to join a club under his reign"

Lastly, Suiss under 19 international François Affolter joined the club from BSC Young Boys, the Centre Back ,who stands 6 ft 2 inches, is a player for the squad, and for the future, the 19 year old will add something to the squad.

"We are DELIGHTED to have François on board, he has class, he is a Suiss Under 19 international and will definitely be world class. I spotted him as a 16 year old and he has grown in class every year."

While being asked on the posibility of other signings, Edwards revealed that he had visions on bringing other players in within the next couple of days.

"We hope we can get at least two players, one being permanent and one being a loan deal, we are actually really short on class and depth on the Wing and Upfront so we need to bring someone in."

I'd love either of them mate - but I've already got over my loan limit in "season long" loans - players that I don't even want! Wish you could terminate/recall these players.

You can if there on loan at your club you can but them back to there club.

Been outbidded on 2 players but got 1.

Sqaud can got p/e reasonable offers

header.jpg

1180_1192707753.gif

adilson01.JPG

Puebla Look To Justice To Help Survive

Federación Mexicana de Fútbol Asociación Side Puebla have looked to English manager Nick Justice to help the club to avoid finishing in Bottom spot, the English manager whose had past experiances on sm with sides such as Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus aswell as teams like Columbus Crew and Rotherham United will look to a new task with Puebla,having never managed in Mexico before he is looking forward to the new challange ahead. He's already agreed a deal with Brazilian Side Gremio to bring Adílson Warken to Mexico the highly rated Brazilian will bring with him a big Reputation. Justice is set to make many changes to his side over the coming weeks!

Guest Daragh

You can if there on loan at your club you can but them back to there club.

Been outbidded on 2 players but got 1.

Sqaud can got p/e reasonable offers

Who are you?

l_625.gif

1001.gif

Winston keeps his word

Following the Welsh manager's arrival in Germany he has been hard at work, attempting to lure a few new players to the Rhein-Neckar-Arena. He didn't want to change the core of the squad and promised that most of the current squad would be staying. Winston has stood by that and only a handful of players have departed.

Ramazan Ozcan moved to Sturm Graz, Daniel Haas moved to Dusseldorf, Per Nilsson has moved to SK Rapid Wien, Josip Simunic moved to Lille and Andreas Beck moved to Velez Sarsfield.

These players leaving opened space for some decent young players to join Hoffenheim;

IVAN KARADZHOV

?m=02&d=20091001&t=2&i=11803164&w=450&r=2009-10-01T205249Z_01_ASB507_RTRIDSP_0_SOCCER-EUROPA

( Karadzhov in action for CSKA Sofia )

FILIP DJURICIC

djuricic2.jpg

( Winston has gambled by paying 2.2M for Djuricic from Heerenveen )

YASIN PEHLIVAN

ac8fe9b5ca.jpg

( Big things are expected of the Austrian youngster )

EDEN HAZARD

eden-hazard-blijft-bij-rijsel_5_460x0.jpg

( Winston is excited at the prospect of working with the talented Belgian )

NICOLAS OTAMENDI

Otamendi22.jpg

( Otamendi is currently on his way to Germany to complete his move )