Guide me thru : Fringes vs De Jong

hitesh.gaur

This is my squad..

Bayern Munich

I need Info on these player, r they worth signing on & if they r then who should I grab first..

Nuri Sahin CM 88

Toni Croos AM/Wing 86 @4m(I am great fan of this player, gonna grab him sooner or later)

Angel Di Maria Winger 89 @9m

Alan Dzagoev AM/CM 89 @14m

M.Pjanik AM/Wing 89 @10m

M.Vucinik Fwd/Wing 91 @10m

P.Viera CM/DM 91 @6m

H.Badstuber CB 85 @4m

J.Boateng Def/DM 89 @12m

A.Hernanes CM 90 @12m

T.Muller wing/fwd 85 @4.5m

Looking at my squad

as ribery is injured i need a winger as backup

as 3 92 rated CM who r 30+ i need a CM/AM who can be rotated in games

I am looking for big time moneymaker too

if ny 1 have ny other players suggestion then above, feel free to mention

Re: Guide me thru

Your Choices

Angel Di Maria 1st this guy has got talent if he puts his mind to it and in the current argentinian squad.

Alan Dzagoev 2nd this guy has a big future as well if he moves to a big club which is likely.

H.Badstuber 3rd this guy has been centre back or left back for Bayern and should get to the world cup expect big things off this guy rising to 88/89.

T.Muller 4th this guy is a current germany international and will go to the world cup and will be in for a rise to 88/89.

These how i would rate those four you chose look at these as well

am/cm

M.Ozil am/lm 90 this guy is pure class

M.Hamsik am/cm 91 this guy is good but wont progress unless moves to bigger club.

J.PASTORE am/f 87 this guy is for the future just been called up by argentina at last.

OTHER WINGERS

M.Marin w 89 this guy again is class and will rise

R.Pedro w/f 89 this guy is a future 95+

E.Hazard w/am 87 this guy is due for a rise and a big future.

IF IT WAS ME i would get PEDRO as first choice then DI MARIA 2nd choice for your winger.

and M.OZIL for your attacking midfield as he will change to am/cm or cm/am when the next changes happen :)

except for Vieira you should buy all those lads. The order? Hmmm...

Kroos' date=' Muller, Badstuber, Pjanic, Dzagoev, Di Maria, Boateng, Sahin, Vucinic, Hernanes i guess[/quote']

I was thinkin abt makin a move for Viera..doubt was that how early he gonna drop and where will he land?

What r chances Pjanic getting rise to 91/90??

Your Choices

Angel Di Maria 1st this guy has got talent if he puts his mind to it and in the current argentinian squad.

Alan Dzagoev 2nd this guy has a big future as well if he moves to a big club which is likely.

H.Badstuber 3rd this guy has been centre back or left back for Bayern and should get to the world cup expect big things off this guy rising to 88/89.

T.Muller 4th this guy is a current germany international and will go to the world cup and will be in for a rise to 88/89.

These how i would rate those four you chose look at these as well

am/cm

M.Ozil am/lm 90 this guy is pure class

M.Hamsik am/cm 91 this guy is good but wont progress unless moves to bigger club.

J.PASTORE am/f 87 this guy is for the future just been called up by argentina at last.

OTHER WINGERS

M.Marin w 89 this guy again is class and will rise

R.Pedro w/f 89 this guy is a future 95+

E.Hazard w/am 87 this guy is due for a rise and a big future.

IF IT WAS ME i would get PEDRO as first choice then DI MARIA 2nd choice for your winger.

and M.OZIL for your attacking midfield as he will change to am/cm or cm/am when the next changes happen :)

E.Hazard, I heard this guy attracting intersests from manutd...how much rise will he get, ny idea??

thanks both of u..

Pjanic will rise to 90 i think and Hazard to 89 as well still a bit of time for that to change though. Liverpool and Arsenal are rumoured to be after him but he wants to stay at lile for the time being but he will move to a bigger club sooner rather then later a good prospect.

I would go for Pedro can u get him?

Pjanic will rise to 90 i think and Hazard to 89 as well still a bit of time for that to change though. Liverpool and Arsenal are rumoured to be after him but he wants to stay at lile for the time being but he will move to a bigger club sooner rather then later a good prospect.

I would go for Pedro can u get him?

..good to know pjanik getting 90..

pedro is difficult to get..a