Valencia Rising Striker--Paco(Francisco Alcacer)

Wilshere

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘P◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘A◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘PACO◘◘◘◘◘◘C◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘O◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

1493221_w2.jpg

► Full name: Francisco Alcacer

► Position: Forward

► Country: Spain

► Club : Valencia CF

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺Overview of U-17 2009/2010 season:☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Before the group stage Paco scored 8 goals in 6 matches in the qualify, this took my attention to add him here. In the opening of the U-17 group stage against France, he scored the winning goal. And a hat-trick+ 1 assist against Switzerland start to attract attention on him.

In the knock out stage Paco score 2 goals and send Spain to final against England. Eventhough Spain lose in the final, left him as finals top scorer with six goals and a record season tally of 14.

1493765_w2.jpg

Transfer link: Linked heavily with Arsenal recently, and Chelsea, Tottenham. but i dont think he will move as Valencia got only TWO striker now:D Who know maybe Valencia will play him as starter next season??

(He had declared that he will stay in Valencia)

Compilation for his U-17 performance:

Will keep Update on this guy:)

Re: Valencia Rising Striker--Francisco Alcacer

To be fair, 3 of his goals came in a 9-1 win over Lithuania. Can't imagine those were too hard. Same for the two in a 4-0 win over NI. Or his goal against the Faroese.

Then again, I havn't seen him either. I don't think anyone can get a good read on this guy just by looking at his statline.

Malaga mid Juanmi has 4 goals in 4 games too, I'd bet on him as a better prospect then Alcacer.

Or Liverpool's Jesus Joaquin Fernandez, who has 5 in 5.

To be fair' date=' 3 of his goals came in a 9-1 win over Lithuania. Can't imagine those were too hard. Same for the two in a 4-0 win over NI. Or his goal against the Faroese.

Then again, I havn't seen him either. I don't think anyone can get a good read on this guy just by looking at his statline.

Malaga mid Juanmi has 4 goals in 4 games too, I'd bet on him as a better prospect then Alcacer.

Or Liverpool's Jesus Joaquin Fernandez, who has 5 in 5.[/quote']

quite agree Juanmi is the better player as he got appearance already in Malaga. And also i have to say, there are many talent, but how they progress sometimes depend on their mental and also some luck, a talent that we mention today may can turn out to be Star/ normal player, we wont know.

As there have already have a thread for juanmi and Jesus Joaquin Fernandez(and i sure they are quite well-known), and Francisco Alcacer could also make good progress through a good club. so y cant i have my bet on him? dont take my world too serious, just make my explanation:D

just found out that we can also simply call him 'Paco':eek:

Thx for replies, good or bad are acceptable.;)just uploaded his picture(sponsored by Static):D

• 1 month later...

France and Spain opened the UEFA U-17 final tournament Today

SCORE:1-2, and The second goal of Spain was scored by PACO!! UEFA website describe him as Imaginative. saw his goal, his off ball running was impressive, although that is just a decent goal.

He was the captain for Spain U-17 too:eek:

Spain is behind portugal that is on the top of Group A, portugal won 3-0.

his goal is on 3.23, enjoy it:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMdqv7W-uDQ

Re: Valencia Rising Striker--Paco(Francisco Alcacer)

Paco scored hat trick yesterday in spain won switzerland 4-0, ensure Spain go through semi-final, he also one goal away to equalling the record for goals in an U17 season(stated in U-17 UEFA website).

he showed good composure and vision in the match, the fourth goal is assisted by him too!!

highlights:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Qfqk_8tak

there are some good comment for Paco too:D

Paco two goals against turkey send Spain to the U17 final face England!! he was now the most prolific player since the U17 classification was introduced in 2001/02.

but this the man of this match should go to Jesé Rodríguez that stated in this forum:D

This season's best goal scorer will simply go to the spain U17 captain

• 2 weeks later...

''''Can you PM me too please when he will be added?..

I must say he is really class!''''

ok,but i didnt make any PM before, to ensure is it leave comment on visitor message known as PM???:P

''''I asked SM to make Francisco Alcacer, if I had new informations about this I will inform you''''

i think it is possible for SM to add him, like the example of lennart THY... that havent play any first team games for club. Anyway if SM didnt add him, i think one more month he will be there:D

might as well post this hear since i have fail eyesight and accidentily made a new thread :/

paco%20bona%201.jpg

Paco Alcácer

CLUB: VALENCIA CF

POSITION: FW

OVERVIEW

With the departure of David Villa, Valencia are in an urgent search for a new man up front. Rumors have linked them with a lot of players but maybe they already have just the player they need right in their own ranks. Paco Alcacer was a star right from his childhood days. When he was 11 he was given the chance to join Valencia or Real Madrid. Paco opted to join Valencia because his family resided in Valencia.

HIS STORY

The Euro 17 was a largely overlooked competition due to its placement directly before the World Cup but the followers of this competition remember one name. Paco Alacer. Paco Alacer was the top performer scoring a goal in their first game against France and then scoring a hattrick against Switzerland. 2 more goals in the semi final sent Spain to the finals which they lost 2-1 against England. Alacer had previously scored 8 goals in qualifying.

Due to Alacer's amazing form for both club (in the youth ranks) he has raised interest from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter, and Milan.

Valencia have been so impressed with his recent form that they have invited him to train with the senior team in the summer.

EXPECTATIONS

Due to Alacar brilliant form, Valencia may fail to keep their talent a secret with top teams keen to sign him up. I still think just like when he was 11 he will opt to stay in Valencia. Alacar will continue to star in the youth squad and may sneek a couple of substitutions for the first team. Promising young player and quite a surprise that he will be training with the senior team.

cPAyr2ohU3I

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pm me when he is added....

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i will try:D