Mamadou Sakho or Emiliano Insua?

Candyman

I have enough money to buy one of them and both are available for about the same price (10 million). Who should I buy and why? Who has the greatest chance of rising in the future and who's the bigger talent?

Here is my squad:

LLORIS, Hugo GK

FIORILLO, Vincenzo GK

SANTON, Davide RB/LB

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva

THIAGO SILVA, Emiliano CB

KJAER, Simon CB

BOATENG, Jérôme Def/DM

ZEZINHO, Santos Pinto LM/LB 18

BUSQUETS, Sergi DM/CM

RODWELL, Jack DM/CB

RAMSEY, Aaron CM/RM

JOVETIC, Stevan AM/Fwd

PJANIC, Miralem AM/Wing

WILSHERE, Jack AM/Wing

KAKUTA, Gaël AM/Fwd

LAMELA, Erik AM/Fwd

WALCOTT, Theo Wing/Fwd

PEROTTI, Diego Wing/AM

PEDRO, Rodríguez Wing/Fwd

HAZARD, Eden Wing/AM

KEKO, Sergio Gontan Wing/Fwd

BALOTELLI, Mario Fwd/Wing

NEYMAR, Silva Fwd/AM

GALVAN, Martín Fwd

LUKAKU, Romelu CF

NOUBLE, Frank CF

Your help is much appreciated :D

Re: Mamadou Sakho or Emiliano Insua?

I have enough money to buy one of them and both are available for about the same price (10 million). Who should I buy and why? Who has the greatest chance of rising in the future and who's the bigger talent?

Here is my squad:

LLORIS' date=' Hugo GK

FIORILLO, Vincenzo GK

SANTON, Davide RB/LB

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva

THIAGO SILVA, Emiliano CB

KJAER, Simon CB

BOATENG, Jérôme Def/DM

ZEZINHO, Santos Pinto LM/LB 18

BUSQUETS, Sergi DM/CM

RODWELL, Jack DM/CB

RAMSEY, Aaron CM/RM

JOVETIC, Stevan AM/Fwd

PJANIC, Miralem AM/Wing

WILSHERE, Jack AM/Wing

KAKUTA, Gaël AM/Fwd

LAMELA, Erik AM/Fwd

WALCOTT, Theo Wing/Fwd

PEROTTI, Diego Wing/AM

PEDRO, Rodríguez Wing/Fwd

HAZARD, Eden Wing/AM

KEKO, Sergio Gontan Wing/Fwd

BALOTELLI, Mario Fwd/Wing

NEYMAR, Silva Fwd/AM

GALVAN, Martín Fwd

LUKAKU, Romelu CF

NOUBLE, Frank CF

Your help is much appreciated :D[/quote']

Whilst there's some who question Insua's defensive capability, he's the regular LB at Liverpool and with Aurelio's contract up plus the fact that Liverpool have pressure to strenghten their attacking options, its likely that he's stay in that role barring some sort of cash injection that means they can purchase a world class LB.

You can say the same about Sakho as he is the only player on theteam to hve played every minute of every game and who is also the youngest in an aging defence. However, I've also seen comments about him that suggest he's overated.

Their respective positions may influence you; or their clubs stature and likliehood to be playing CL football. Plus their NT chances. Someone else may be able to comment on that better than I, but I think Sakho would be behind a few more players than Insua, in the pecking order.

Thanks a lot guys! :D I'm gonna put in a bid for Insua in that he's probably got better NT chances as I don't see any one else who's actually better than him (Heinze is useless). I admit that Insua was terrible at Manchester United but I'm already a big fan and I don't know enough about Sakho to spend so much money on him.

i think if France sack the manager, Sakho will get chance for NT, i cant find anymore Good young CB for france now:(

Monzon/heinze got higher chance to play in world cup i think, Maradona like player that got more experience, Insua not playing for Arg for recent five match even that time insua playing first team. As monzon have a nearly same age and potential with Insua, this will effect Insua's future at Arg NT. like maicon and alves for brazil. but that wont effect too much for rating if he play for a team like Barca, etc

i will personally go for Sakho:p