player rating prediciton for LB! PLZ HELP!!

adrien_moulard

hi ! I have a POLITEHNICA IASI team in a very competitive romanian setup. Money is very scarce. I managed to cover the following positions:

gk: sirigu

rb: rafael

cb:ranocchia

reinartz

lb:???

wing: hazard

reyes

cm: busquets

negru

fwd:neymar

lukaku

ganea

ionita.

As you can see, ive tried to cover all positions with 85ish rated young players. I need a LB, rated at around 80 to 82, which is young and will rise to about 84-85-86 next rating change. Also, i would like him to be good hope for the future... So please, put here his name, current rating, next change prediciton, and hope for the future!!

Please help!!!:eek:

Ill rep u if u do. my budget is 7m, but im tryn to save 5 for pedro when he gets off transfer ban. So my REAL BUDGET is 1.5-2.5m.

MANY MANY THANKS FRIENDS!!!

Re: player rating prediciton for LB! PLZ HELP!!

hi ! I have a POLITEHNICA IASI team in a very competitive romanian setup. Money is very scarce. I managed to cover the following positions:

gk: sirigu

rb: rafael

cb:ranocchia

reinartz

lb:???

wing: hazard

reyes

cm: busquets

negru

fwd:neymar

lukaku

ganea

ionita.

As you can see' date=' ive tried to cover all positions with 85ish rated young players. I need a LB, rated at around 80 to 82, which is young and will rise to about 84-85-86 next rating change. Also, i would like him to be good hope for the future... So please, put here his name, current rating, next change prediciton, and hope for the future!!

Please help!!!:eek:

Ill rep u if u do. my budget is 7m, but im tryn to save 5 for pedro when he gets off transfer ban. So my REAL BUDGET is 1.5-2.5m.

MANY MANY THANKS FRIENDS!!![/quote']

Schmelzer from Dortmund. 83>>86

Re: player rating prediciton for LB! PLZ HELP!!

fabio da silva is an obvious long term player to buy.

some managers may sell him for cheap' date=' i got him for 300k in my setup so he is not always unavailable. ![/quote']

Yeah I tried buying him but first of all he is in a managed team, FC Timisoara, on transfer ban. The guy just bought him. So i send him a pm if he wants to sell after ban expires and he said no :confused:

Iwouldve liked to reunite the twins but i dont think its possible.

does any1 know any other possible options?