Gold Championship 108 Match Reports/Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 108 Match Reports/Transfers

Got Man City after seeing it free (some poor bloke's 15 minutes musta ran out before he could press the 'pay now' button :( )

Toure, Lescott, Adebayor, De Jong, Wright Phillips are for sale.

PM me for any potential deals. But go easy, I've been deprived of football for months and don't know any good talents :D

Match report may come if you're lucky ;)

280_front_small.png31_1229339837.jpg322_front_small.png

Last night near midnight, David Moyes left the club in a shock move. The blue half of Merseyside were in total shock and could not believe what they were hearing. Late last night Barry Golden was appointed as Everton manager, the board moving quickly for a new boss. It's reported that he has been in touch with a number of clubs and new faces are looking a certainty at the Liverpool based club. More news to come soon.

Guest JackWWFC

DZEKO, Edin - 91 CF and JOSUE, Anunciado - 91 - DM/CM can leave for P/ex, 2 90 players, 1 being the position that you sign. As in for Dzeko a 90 Forward + Another 90 player, then for Josue a 90 CM/DM and another 90 player. All under the age of 30 please.

Cheers, Jack.

DZEKO' date=' Edin - 91 CF and JOSUE, Anunciado - 91 - DM/CM can leave for P/ex, 2 90 players, 1 being the position that you sign. As in for Dzeko a 90 Forward + Another 90 player, then for Josue a 90 CM/DM and another 90 player. All under the age of 30 please.

Cheers, Jack.[/quote']

Bit steep that Jack - especially for Josue - he's 30 himself!

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Besiktas JK annouce McEvoy as the manager

349_1191927784.gif

The Turkish club were quick to pounce on the manager.The Irish man was happy to recieve the interest of one of the best Turkish clubs and will be looking for deals all around the world as long as there good he will sign.

l_100.gif

44_1266673308.jpg

Life after Rafa at Anfield

Since the sacking of Rafael Benitez on Saturday, their has been some big changes at Liverpool in these last few days. After Englishmen SirJake was appointed at Anfield he has urged his side to challenge for the league title this season and is very hopeful that in the window that opens tonight Liverpool can add to their already strong squad. Ian Rush, a Liverpool legend spoke today on Liverpool's title hopes and how he thinks they will do this season, this is what he had to say to SkySportsNews:

"I think their chances are very high, they have a new manager with new ambitions which in my eye's could set off a new era at the club. I am just hoping that Liverpool get off to the right start on Saturday night against Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park which isn't an easy place to visit but if they stick to the task they will come out with all 3 points. I just hope the fans don't give Jake stick as he's here to do his job and sooner or later, this work will pay off for Liverpool football club."

torres_gerrard_sell.jpg

The "Liverpool Wizards" set to be broke up?

Recent newpapers link both Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres with a move outside of Liverpool football club this morning, Fernando Torres attracting big attention from Italy rumoured to be A.C Milan and Internazionale, a deal is said not to be likely between the 3 clubs. Steven Gerrard is thought to of made his feelings clear to new Liverpool boss SirJake and has requested to leave Anfield where he is adored by all Liverpool fans, these rumours are not yet to be confirmed though, so with the window soon coming up who will exit Anfield in the next coming days?

0,,10381~3696635,00.jpg

VALE TURN TO GADGA

Gagda became the new manager at Port Vale after Micky Adams resigned from the Burslem club, Adams left the valiants in a bit of trouble with a few days to go before the season kicks off, chairman Bill Bratt and vice chairman Peter Jackson spent a late nite on tuesday going through possible canditates for the role as manager after a lengthy decussion both decided that local Gadga will become the new man in charge..

Gadga signed a 2 year contract and stated that his first job was to meet the players giving them what he expects for the forth coming season, Gadga as already put in loan bids and a possible transfer deal and is hoping that he can bring all of them to the vale..

BILL BRATT;

Gadga is one of the best manager we could have got. He is hard working, enthusiastic and has a great vision. He is the most high-profile manager we have had in the past 30 years and I am sure he can take us forward.

GADGA;

I am delighted to be here. It's a challenge I am looking forward to and hopefully we can restore the fortunes of this wonderful club.

192_1190366647.gif

Feyenoord bring in experienced Welshman

Late last night Dutch club Feyenoord hired experienced Welsh manager Rhys Evans, Evans has been working with AZ Alkmaar as a coach but his experience in world football meant it wouldnt be for long.

After a few months at Alkmaar it was Feyenoord who came knocking for the Welshman.

De Guzman wants out....

20090512153131_deguzman.jpg

Jonathan De Guazman sensationally revealed this morning that he wants out of Feyenoord, reasons are not known for this but his manager had a chat with him and could not change his mind. Its rumored that AZ Alkmaar are interetsed in the youngster but no comment out of there yet, Evans had this to say on the matter

Im shocked to be honest as I admire Jonathans's ability but if he wants to leave then so be it, I shall bulid the team without him.

Evans also stated that De Guaman can leave on a part exchange deal.

chelsea.jpg

Chatha Arrives At Chelsea

Last night Chelsea confirmed Nin Chatha as their new manager and try to take the club back to the top where they haven't been since they shafted Jose Mourinho.

Chatha is chuffed at being at Stamford Bridge and is upto the task ahead and looking over his squad feels he is a centre mid, striker and winger short of a squad capable of challenging on all 4 fronts.

No bids have come in for the clubs star players which has suprised Chatha but he isn't bothered as it seems to be the norm in new GC's where crazy deals are wanted for players.

l_100.gif

44_1266673308.jpg

Big names join whilst legends depart at Anfield

It has today been confirmed that Liverpool have sold Jose Fernando Torres to Real Madrid, Torres looked to be moving back to spain when he was announced transfer listed, Martin Skrtel and Alberto Aquilani have both headed to rivals Manchester United. Liverpool didn't just let these players go empty handed, in exchange Liverpool brought in Lassana Diarra and Karim Benzema from Real Madrid and set to partner up with Jamie Carragher is Rio Ferdinand who joined from the Red Devils.

2751_1266693216.jpg

It's a massive farewell for Fernando Torres at Anfield today, the Spaniard was a massive contribution to the side and will be missed by many Liverpool supporters. Torres didn't go to Real for cash, in exchange Liverpool welcome both Karim Benzema and Lassana Diarra to the club on both 5 year deals, nice bit of business between the two clubs. Now there's the speculation that Gerrard want's out now Torres is gone?

3439_1251408835.jpg2575_1239725275.jpg

In order to bring Rio to Anfield both Martin Skrtel, the big Slovak and the Italian Alberto Aquilani headed to Old Trafford in exchange for the Big English Internation. Many Liverpool fans are happy with the arrival over Rio Ferdinand but some are abit un-happy because he is an ex Manchester United player, Liverpool and Manchester United fans do not get on well and when the two sides meet in the league what will the crowds be like over this saga?

3875_1209755861.jpg4556_1213539661.jpg

In other news, it is rumoured that both Michael Essien and Phillip Lahm are on the verg of signing for Liverpool from both Chelsea and Bayern Munchen respectively. Essien is thought to of agreed to join Liverpool and negotions for Lahm are still on-going but it is understood that a deal has been breached.

285247_biglandscape.jpg

Mancini Out, Sparky In

After much media speculation, Manchester City have officially confirmed Sparky as their new manager. The news of a return for Ahmed back into management emerged after the richest club in the world sacked Roberto Mancini for failing to secure a top four finish in the Premier League last season. The Italian becomes the second casualty to depart at City after the multi-million takeover of the club 2 years ago.

Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak told SSN: "We as owners simply look for one thing; profit. since our takeover, we have invested well over £500,000,000 and have seen no return. It's our job to provide resources and the manager's job to utilize them. However, in the last two years we have see input from our side but not from the coach. We here have selected someone with a lot of experience. Granted that he has been out of managing for a long time but he knows how to cope under pressure. One thing that we won't do this time is provide unlimited funds. We will give Mr. Ahmed a total of £30,000,000 to add some quality to our already capable squad. It's his job to get the results"

Khaldoon-al-Mubara_1484142c.jpg

Al Mubarak Wants Results At City

Tevez Bids Farewell As Robinho Returns

Just days after his appointment as coach, new City manager Sparky shocked the Manchester City supporters by selling one of their best players and by far their best acquisition Carlos Tevez. The Argentinian headed to Italy after passing a medical in Milan to sign with the Rossoneri on a 5 year deal. Coming in return were Marco Borriello and Thiago Silva. Sparky described the deal as 'the best option for his team': "It was something that was needed. We want to build a team, not individuals. Tevez will definitely be missed but the offer placed on the table was a very good one. We gained a replacement in form striker and an upcoming Brazilian defender who has champions league experience. No doubt they'll help in our surge for fourth spot."

article-1245036-07EE087D000005DC-385_468x383.jpg

Tevez Heads To Milan

Just two days after Tevez's departure, Brazilian Midfield maestro Robinho headed back to help his team in the new season. Robinho who was unhappy at City just a few months ago agreed to come back to a new boss and has vowed to help his team in taking that fourth spot. Robinho had spent a brief amount of time at Santos but after a wage dispute and higher ambitions, he decided to terminate his loan and come back. To compensate for Santos's loss, City have sent Silvinho and winger Adam Johnson on loan for the rest of the season.

Robinho-Manchester-City.jpg

Robinho Back At The Stadium of Light

City get their season underway against Wigan Athletic. The ever depleting City squad will see players such as Demichelis, Schweinstiger and Montolivo make their debuts.

25soccer_533.jpg

Bordeaux get their man!

French champions Bordeaux have finally and rightly got the man they have been chasing after for weeks not. Young Scottish manager Ryan has taken up the hot-seat in France and has beaten off much competition such as; Mark Hughes and Guus Hiddink. Ryan has been out of management for a fair few months now and has already drew up his plan's for this football club.

'I feel so happy that I have become the manager of this prestigious football club, as I said when i arrived in France, I have drawn up my plans to get this football club to retain what is rightfully ours, the French League. I have had enquires about my star player, Yoann Gourcuff and I hope to keep him at my club. Thank you'. Stated Ryan at his first conference while being at the club.