Young (U21) Belgium Risers.

Very Breif, and quickly done.

Wasnt sure when they plan to update them (1st or 3rd from the 3 countrys)

WILL be reviewing my own ratings very soon, & Adding more clubs, only done the Top 6,

Quick round up of all the U21 noticeable Risers from the top 6 clubs,

58.gif

LUKAKU, Romelu : 16, CF, 83→ 87/88

SUAREZ, Matías : 21, Wing/Fwd, 85→ 87/88

MAZUCH, Ondrej : 21, CB/RB, 83→ 86/87

SARE, Bakary : 19, DM/CM, 83→ 85

KOUYATE, Cheikhou : 20, CM/DM, 82→ 84/85

ODJIDJA-OFOE, Vadis : 21, DM/CM, 85→ 86/87

PERISIC, Ivan : 21, AM, 84→ 86/87

LESTIENNE, Maxime: 17, Wing/Fwd 77→ 81/82

ROSALES, Roberto : 21, RM/RB, 84→ 85/86

EL GHANASSY, Yassine : 19, Wing/AM, 80→ 84

KUMS, Sven : 22, AM/Wing, 83→ 85/86

BENTEKE, Christian : 19, CF, 80→ 83/84

MIGNOLET, Simon : 21, GK, 82→ 84/85

ODOI, Dennis: 21, RB/LB, 81→ 83/84

SCHOUTERDEN, Nils : 21, LM, 80→ 82/83

APPELTANS, Jeroen : 19, CM, 75→ 78/79

HYLAND, Khaleem : 20, CM, 80→ 82/83

Re: Young (U21) Belgium Risers.

Very Breif, and quickly done.

Wasnt sure when they plan to update them (1st or 3rd from the 3 countrys)

WILL be reviewing my own ratings very soon, & Adding more clubs, only done the Top 6,

Quick round up of all the U21 noticeable Risers from the top 6 clubs,

58.gif

SUAREZ, Matías : 21, Wing/Fwd, 85→ 87/88

SARE, Bakary : 19, DM/CM, 83→ 85

ODJIDJA-OFOE, Vadis : 21, DM/CM, 85→ 86/87

PERISIC, Ivan : 21, AM, 84→ 86/87

LESTIENNE, Maxime: 17, Wing/Fwd 77→ 80

ROSALES, Roberto : 21, RM/RB, 84→ 85/86

EL GHANASSY, Yassine : 19, Wing/AM, 80→ 84

KUMS, Sven : 22, AM/Wing, 83→ 85/86

Good work mate, well presented and easy on the eye:D

Haha' date=' Good on you. But I just reken he should rise to 85/86. B)[/quote']

Haha why ask if you already know !

But yeah your probarbly right, i was being slightly conservative but he definatly does have a shout of an 86, him and Sare should expect near enough the same rise, and since i predicted Sare a safe 85, i couldnt give Kouyate higher, but yeah both have a good chance at an 86.

Sinan BOLAT??

85-> 86/87

Haha why ask if you already know !

But yeah your probarbly right, i was being slightly conservative but he definatly does have a shout of an 86, him and Sare should expect near enough the same rise, and since i predicted Sare a safe 85, i couldnt give Kouyate higher, but yeah both have a good chance at an 86.

85-> 86/87

I am just not too sure. So I think he is better than SARE. If SARE is rise to 85, then Kouyate should come to 86. Just personal opintion. Cheers....:);)

Any idea who this guy I've had shortlisted is. Benjamin MOKOLU TEMBE, striker aged 20, rated 75. He is listed as having no club, but I'm sure I've heard about him elsewhere. Thought I'd ask here and save myself a lot of time trying to search for him on the net. :)

Any idea who this guy I've had shortlisted is. Benjamin MOKOLU TEMBE' date=' striker aged 20, rated 75. He is listed as having no club, but I'm sure I've heard about him elsewhere. Thought I'd ask here and save myself a lot of time trying to search for him on the net. :)[/quote']

As far as I can see he transfered from second division club Oostende to Lokeren i january. Hasn't made an appearance yet.

Any idea who this guy I've had shortlisted is. Benjamin MOKOLU TEMBE' date=' striker aged 20, rated 75. He is listed as having no club, but I'm sure I've heard about him elsewhere. Thought I'd ask here and save myself a lot of time trying to search for him on the net. :)[/quote']

me too - i actually bought him and cant remember why! Im sure a search on the player discussion section will answer the question tho...

Well I don't agree with some predictions.

My predictions:

SUAREZ, Matías : 21, Wing/Fwd, 85→ 85/86

SARE, Bakary : 19, DM/CM, 83→ 83/84

ODJIDJA-OFOE, Vadis : 21, DM/CM, 85→ 86

PERISIC, Ivan : 21, AM, 84→ 86

LESTIENNE, Maxime: 17, Wing/Fwd 77→ 82

ROSALES, Roberto : 21, RM/RB, 84→ 85

EL GHANASSY, Yassine : 19, Wing/AM, 80→ 83/84

****, Sven : 22, AM/Wing, 83→ 84/85

And you forgot KOUYATE of Anderlecht: 20, CM, 82 -> 85/86

LESTIENNE

Well ruud gullit it depends on what team he plays for where they are in the league the teams average rating and how the actual player is playing.

For example

He has started 4 games and never done 90mins in the league and come on in 2 games since the end of January NOT SCORED any goals though.

In Europe he started 1 game and came on in the other.

So hes played in the majority of games since he joined in January.

Total mins 401 not bad for a 17 year old the reason he gets taken off is coz hes young and i feel they are trying to protect him.

His Team is 2nd in the league which is good.

The other Wingers in the team are rated 87. And would say the average rating of the team is 85/86.

As hes not played 90 mins but has featured a rating of around 82 is fair.

But these are only what people think SM dont put players up by loads straight away and are conservative at times he may well deserve 82/83 but to be safe people say 80/81/82.

So he will rise and i think 82 at the minimum would be fair as him and his team have done well.

Riferimento: Re: Young (U21) Belgium Risers.

LESTIENNE

Well ruud gullit it depends on what team he plays for where they are in the league the teams average rating and how the actual player is playing.

For example

He has started 4 games and never done 90mins in the league and come on in 2 games since the end of January NOT SCORED any goals though.

Total mins 401 not bad for a 17 year old the reason he gets taken off is coz hes young and i feel they are trying to protect him.

The other Wingers in the team are rated 87. And would say the average rating of the team is 85/86.

But these are only what people think SM dont put players up by loads straight away and are conservative at times he may well deserve 82/83 but to be safe people say 80/81/82.

So he will rise and i think 82 at the minimum would be fair as him and his team have done well.

now I've more info about him! thx for the support and for the info about the player.

isn't Mazuch a czech guy' date=' playing for Fiorentina?

So he won't get an update because the Italian changes were 1 month ago..

Correct me if i'm wrong[/quote']

You're wrong :P

He is currently on loan at Anderlecht from Fiorentina and playing very well I believe. So he will be rated accordingly in the Belgium changes ;)

LESTIENNE

For example

Considering i forgot to include his European Appearences when predicting, its safe to say he will rise to 82.

My mistake.

Condor i have included Kouyate in my original post..

i added him shortly after creating,

& though our predictions are virtually identical but Lestiene (you were right on him) i appreciate the feedback.

He recently moved to Lokeren from D2 Side KV Oostende.

And hasnt played a minute as of yet.

14 Starts & 11 goals for the Division 2 side, amazing form which saw him snapped up by the Division One side, should see him warrent a decent rise, keep hold of him possibly a player for the future.