Call of Duty: Black Ops

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

lads this is miles of subject miles and miles and miles.

but basically this kids just offered me a turtle beach x11 headset for modern warfare and saints row 2 he only got the headset a week ago so its in good nick and hes a complete Idiot if you get me ;) am i getting a good deal ??

Yeah turtile beach headset are £40

Modernwarfare about £10-15

Saints row £10-15

Ur getting a £10-£15 better deal bite his hand off!!

lads this is miles of subject miles and miles and miles.

but basically this kids just offered me a turtle beach x11 headset for modern warfare and saints row 2 he only got the headset a week ago so its in good nick and hes a complete Idiot if you get me ;) am i getting a good deal ??

well I'd say yes, IF it works properly. I've heard alot of X11 headsets are unreliable and often have problems with the mic.

But if it works properly it is a great deal for you. :P

It's like swapping Asenjo and Heskey for van der Vaart.

One (Mw2) was great once, but is now old news and the other was never really good in the 1st place (saints row) and is getting on a bit aswell, while you're getting a great, but slightly injury prone model in return. :o:D

;1298208']well I'd say yes' date=' IF it works properly. I've heard alot of X11 headsets are unreliable and often have problems with the mic.

But if it works properly it is a great deal for you. :P

It's like swapping Asenjo and Heskey for van der Vaart.

One (Mw2) was great once, but is now old news and the other was never really good in the 1st place (saints row) and is getting on a bit aswell, while you're getting a great, but slightly injury prone model in return. :o:D[/quote']

i'm so doing it as i never had much time for modern warfare 2 and saints is pure rubbish :)

hes letting me test it out so I'm in good hands :D

A bit harsh there Romano......! Asenjo was just unlucky with the arrival of De Gea on the scene at Atletico' date=' hes still gonna be a top 'keeper!

Anyway, thats even more of subject... :D[/quote']

I know I know. :P

Mw2 is still a great game, but isn't in the limelight anymore because a new version has come out. That was the reference I was trying to make. xD

I'm pretty new to the COD scene, but i got it for Christmas, played a few games. First game i was a bit woeful, a few kills, a lot of deaths but i don't know any maps or nothing so i'll improve.

Generally haven't played on it, but played mainly on zombies, not much variety with zombies though is there.

Looks a pretty cool game online, unlike Assassains Creed 3 which looks a bit of a let down online.

Up to rank 15 now.:)

Has anyone got any maps they particulary like or dislike for any reason? Eg, I always seem to do terrible on the Jungle and Villa maps for some reason. On the other hand, Nuketown is quality and I also seem to do pretty well on Array.

Has anyone got any maps they particulary like or dislike for any reason? Eg' date=' I always seem to do terrible on the Jungle and Villa maps for some reason. On the other hand, Nuketown is quality and I also seem to do pretty well on Array.[/font']

I love these maps:

I like all the maps but the ones below but I do best in Havana, Jungle, Summit, Radiation and Launch

I hate these maps:

Array, Crisis and Grid.

Has anyone got any maps they particulary like or dislike for any reason? Eg' date=' I always seem to do terrible on the Jungle and Villa maps for some reason. On the other hand, Nuketown is quality and I also seem to do pretty well on Array.[/font']

Personally I love the maps below mainly because there set out the way I like to play I can just rush into the other spawn get a double or triple but I can also sit back and rack up the kill streaks.

Nuketown

Firing range

Cracked

Launch

Summit

I don't really enjoy the maps below but I always seem to get high ratios on them as normally I'll play very defensive or just that I use a building or area as a base and don't let the enemy penetrate it .

Hanoi

Havana (behind the fountain in domination very good)

Villa

Radiation

WMD(my best scores normally come on here)

Jungle

The maps below I hate because there just not the way I play and normally I'll find myself just running into the other teams spawn and dying as there the maps in which I haven't bothered learning the decent spots or I just generally can't get along with the layout.

Array

Grid

Crisis

Why does everybody love Nuketown? I think it's a terrible map' date=' Black Op's version of Rust.[/quote']

Just the way people like to play if you know the spots you can get a fair few kills rushing also is very entertaining on nuke town i also got to think you have to take into account what weapon type you use if you use sub machine guns or shotguns nuke town is perfect as it offers more close quarters opputunitys just some of the reasons why I like it :)

Found myself playing a few hq games this morning all posative ratios which is nice , also finnaly got ranked up now rank 38 (3rd) means I got the ak-47 which is my favorite gun I have to say been using it with a suppresor for a long time now nearly got 2000 kills with it thinking of freshening things up and Changing to like a extended mags /red dot combo on something along them lines :D

Why does everybody love Nuketown? I think it's a terrible map' date=' Black Op's version of Rust.[/quote']

It's not great but I don't hate it either, it can be good sometimes as it brings fast-paced matches but most of the time it annoys me when people say it is the best map of the game which it isn't by far. If it was bigger then it would be

Played my first game on it just now, not very good at all - just campers everywear. Didn't do very well with just an SMG, got a 3 kill streak in total getting 6 kills to 8 deaths. But it's only my first game.

Just the way people like to play if you know the spots you can get a fair few kills rushing also is very entertaining on nuke town i also got to think you have to take into account what weapon type you use if you use sub machine guns or shotguns nuke town is perfect as it offers more close quarters opputunitys just some of the reasons why I like it :)

Each to their own I guess. I personally prefer the medium-sized maps where you can move around the map a bit more tactically, like in Jungle, Crisis and Launch. I appreciate that Nuketown can be fun sometimes because it's a bit mental, but there's too much going on to build a decent killstreak, the way I play the game at least.

Each to their own I guess. I personally prefer the medium-sized maps where you can move around the map a bit more tactically' date=' like in Jungle, Crisis and Launch. I appreciate that Nuketown can be fun sometimes because it's a bit mental, but there's too much going on to build a decent killstreak, the way I play the game at least.[/quote']

i totally agree i much prefer the medium sized maps for example launch and the slightly smaller firing range generally because i always have a way to escape a gun battle if im up against a light machine gun or a sniper although i dont like crisis the map seems to wind me up along with some of the larger maps like array , i normal get half decent scores on array its just i find that some of the hq spots could be placed in better areas and theres just too many places for people who just sit and the back of the map or hug a corner for the hole game.

back on subject i also agree nuketown is there for the odd special addition to the maps but its very good for TD but just plain mental when it comes to objective based games , domination the b flag if caught normally stays with the team that catch it unless they are just idiots and don't use that side of the map and on hq i've seen racking up 80+ kills but overall i think nuketowns a nice add on and from what i've heard the new map pack contains a map in-between the size of firing range and nuketown from what my friends have told me called 'stadium' not to sure on that tho.

i've found the best thing to do on nuketown is just to do for it rush into the other teams spawn with a sub machine gun preferable the ak74 (grip,extended mags) or if your rank 38 + either commando/ Ak47 (suppresor and Extended mags)then have ghost,warlord,hacker and the spy plane , counter spy plan and the attack helicopter found it really works if anyone was intrested in trying it :)

What gamemodes can i get Nuketown on? As i have played ground war and domination a lot and haven't got it once in over 5 hours play :eek:.

comes up very rarely but i'm quite sure its on most game modes i've played it on Td , FFA , domination , Hq and Sd its really rare when it pops up just luck tbh sticking in one lobby will probably up your chances of finding it :D

Ah ok thankyou. I will play team deathmatch for a while then. I take it it doesn't come up on search and destroy or demolition' date=' that would be crazy?[/quote']

Nahh, I've played demolition on it before. :o

Never seen it come up on SnD, but tbf I've not played much SnD on this game.

It is chaotic on game modes like Demolition, where the bombs rarely get planted. B)

SnD does come up on Nuketown the odd time now and again, its actually not that bad. Even managed a 5 man clutch with a sniper / pistol class on it :D

Looking back now, once Nuketown came up on any gamemode you would have to play it over and over and over again as everyone would keep voting for it... Thank god they changed it so that two times is the most.

On another note, must've got a 20 killstreak yesterday on HQ on launch in about 2 minutes. Then our team captured the HQ and what happens? The game ends :mad: Looked at recent games and it has about up to 10 recorded. Always happens to me when I manage something a little special!