Call of Duty: Black Ops

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Finally starting to get decent at this game, although i still carry a pretty shamefully 0.57 KD.

But i've never played Call of Duty games before, and getting used to the general game aswell as the maps was pretty difficult. Know most of most maps, but only in the last few days have i actually started to play decent.

Done well just now, got some very good KD's, and my KD is gradually improving. It's not exactly going to get lower, it should be 0.60 before long and aslong as i can get it to like 0.80 then it'll be decent enough.

Also for Nuketown, i've tried using my Ak47 with an enhanced sight (use for most maps), but never done well and got some rubbish 0.50 KD's - played a game just now, using the SPAS12 with motion senser. Chucked the motion senser at the top floor of the house, basically killing anyone who approaches the house or the garden. Got a couple of Napalm strikes, and trust me, a napalm strike in Nuketown is amazing (at least 3 kills every time).

After 2 months of playing, I've finally come to a conclusion that MW2 is 20 times better than Black Ops.

I still like Black Ops, MW2 even though it was flooded with 10th lobbies and OMA noob tubes/danger close, it was and still is dominant over all the Call of Duties.

I know it sounds weird but I think MW2 was better because they didn't listen as much as Treyarch do. It sounds horribly wrong, but Treyarch are trying too hard I think.

It should be like, ok, here is the new Call of Duty Black Ops. Don't like what's in it? Don't play it. I know glitches etc, need to be patched. I doubt anyone knows what I'm trying to get at?

After 2 months of playing' date=' I've finally come to a conclusion that MW2 is 20 times better than Black Ops.

I still like Black Ops, MW2 even though it was flooded with 10th lobbies and OMA noob tubes/danger close, it was and still is dominant over all the Call of Duties.

I know it sounds weird but I think MW2 was better because they didn't listen as much as Treyarch do. It sounds horribly wrong, but Treyarch are trying too hard I think.

It should be like, ok, here is the new Call of Duty Black Ops. Don't like what's in it? Don't play it. I know glitches etc, need to be patched. I doubt anyone knows what I'm trying to get at?[/quote']

I don't necessarily believe that one game is better than the other. I think that the problem lies with the fact that MW2 was such a good game, that some people struggle to, for want of a better phrase, let go. I think a lot of people loved various aspects of MW2 so much that they can't let themselves learn to love similar aspects of Black Ops.

I know it sounds strange, but people are strange!

I don't necessarily believe that one game is better than the other. I think that the problem lies with the fact that MW2 was such a good game' date=' that some people struggle to, for want of a better phrase, let go. I think a lot of people loved various aspects of MW2 so much that they can't let themselves learn to love similar aspects of Black Ops.

I know it sounds strange, but people are strange![/quote']

Yeah, I can see what you saying, but I've played black ops and only black ops for the last 2 months and just moved onto MW2 yesterday for a laugh. It seems much easier to get kills, not just killstreaks because they follow on from each other. I can see where your coming from.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone no what the update was for ?

I know one of them

If you are playing S&D and you put someone into Last stand and your killed and a team mate kills him you get the Kill points and he gets the assist

New maps aren't all what they were hyped up to be.

They're ok, nothing special in any map really, or that really struck my attention straight away or whatever.

The new zombie map... is amazing.

I would recommend buying just for the zombie map, totally worth it.

Also,

74j02B8XVY

There's plenty more glitches, and I've used it before for a while, until I got bored... :D Round 16 Legit though, 17 with a glitch.

New maps aren't all what they were hyped up to be.

They're ok' date=' nothing special in any map really, or that really struck my attention straight away or whatever.

The new zombie map... is amazing.

I would recommend buying just for the zombie map, totally worth it.

Also,

[center']

74j02B8XVY

[/center]

There's plenty more glitches, and I've used it before for a while, until I got bored... :D Round 16 Legit though, 17 with a glitch.

See im the opposite, really getting into these new maps only one i dislike is the Stadium one, but i agree new Zombie map is out of this world, so big, so many levels, new guns in mystery box, new perks.. only downside is theres more zombies

:P

Wanted to reserve judgment on the maps for a bit until I got a few games on them and I really like them. Compared to the map packs for MW2, they're a lot better. Haven't played Discovery yet though, never seems to come up! Not pleased theres no hardcore DLC though... People just vote random all the time hoping for the new maps :D Apart from when nuketown comes up though..... :mad:

P.S. Nothing funnier than noobs running through the middle of the Berlin Wall. :D

Just had the most crazy game of zombies on the new map lasting what seemed ages but was probes around the two hour mark got to level 27 legit with four of us as you would guess ended in a very dramatic fashion with me being left to die then the four of us getting split up leaving one alive until he just got overpowered.:P got to say I'm loving the new map that's my best ever zombies game and I think in all one of my mates had 1000+ Kills :D

Something really strange happened in the 26th round tho we had two crawlers so that we could spend are money after about 20 minutes of running around the crawler exploded and a full zombie came running at us totally out the blue , don't know if that's to make the rounds go quicker or a glitch ?

Does anyone still play this as it is really boring for me now and I only play with my friends now rather than normal team deathmatches to try and level up. The new maps aren't good at all and looks a waste of money :rolleyes:

Me :) Only play it out of sheer boredom though and if I had anything better to do I would be doing it.... :D Currently 9th prestige.... Will probably go to 15th now that I'm this far.

New maps are decent enough, not as great as I first thought really. Still though its nice to see more people using snipers and that on Berlin Wall and Discovery (poor map though).

Me :) Only play it out of sheer boredom though and if I had anything better to do I would be doing it.... :D Currently 9th prestige.... Will probably go to 15th now that I'm this far.

New maps are decent enough' date=' not as great as I first thought really. Still though its nice to see more people using snipers and that on Berlin Wall and Discovery (poor map though).[/quote']

15th :eek: Haven't seen anyone on 10th let alone 15th yet

15th :eek: Haven't seen anyone on 10th let alone 15th yet

What have you been playing? :D I regularly go into lobbies now and see 15th prestigers. I've seen endless amounts of 10th and 11th's as well. Some people must well hate the combat record though, as some peoples are just shocking. How can you play for 25 days and still not be 15th? Or even have a KD of less than 1.00. Unbelievable lol