Potential Greek Risers/Moneymakers

I've compiled a list of risers from Greece. All the players listed will rise by at least 3. Hopefully this can be of some help.

Regards,

Caleb

SuperLeagueGreecelogo.jpg

Konstantinos MANOLAS 74-->78/79

Seidu YAHAYA 77-->80

Savvas GENTZOGLOU 75-->82

Ian DALY 70-->74

Stefanos SIONTIS 75-->79/80

Paskalis VOUTSIAS 74-->77

Apostolos VELLIOS 74-->77

Kostas ANDRIOLAS 75-->78

Isaac BECERRA 70-->73/74

Dimitris ANASTASOPOULOS 74-->77

Giannis SIMOSIS 73-->76

Leonidas ARGYROPOULOS 77-->80

Dimitris MACHAIRAS 70-->73

Stilianos VASILIOU 75-->78

Steve BELECK 75-->79

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've compiled a list of risers from Greece. All the players listed will rise by at least 3. Hopefully this can be of some help. Regards, Caleb Konstantinos MANOLAS 74-->78/79 Seidu YAHAYA 77

Re: Potential Greek Risers/Moneymakers The bottom half of the 16 teams will be posted soon. Just a disclaimer, all predictions are based on stats, I don't claim to have seen any of these lads in acti

Re: Potential Greek Risers/Moneymakers Belgium then Greece going by the way they have updated the 'next ratings' screen recently

Re: Potential Greek Risers/Moneymakers

The bottom half of the 16 teams will be posted soon. Just a disclaimer, all predictions are based on stats, I don't claim to have seen any of these lads in action. I've erred on the side of caution when doing the list so I am fairly sure most of the players will get the rise stated.

Also, if the layout is not reader-friendly, feel free to let me know. There are some gems in the list, so do take some time to trawl through the page ;)

Caleb :)

This is very helpful - thanks

However' date=' I think your first name should be Alexandros TZORVAS, not Orestis KARNEZIS who is rated 73 and has no appearances to his name this season[/quote']

Yeah, you're right. Edited it now, thanks.

Will Ninis and Cissé get a small rise?

Thanks in advance

Cisse has an outside chance of +1. He is now back in the Les Blues after an immense season and he could go the the World Cup too. If Gilberto Silva can keep his 91, I think a rise to 90 is fair for Cisse. :) Ninis should get a rise too.

gyus I am a fan of Panathinaikos and I have to say that Ninis Gilberto and Cisse made very good appearances this season!!! Ninis deserves in my opinion a rise up to 89 but I think its difficult! most possible to rise at 88! Gilberto also is one of the best players this year of the team and he absolutely deserves to keep his 91 rating!! Cisse scored 28 goals in all the competitions and he will play another 4 matches including the cup final!!!

I've compiled a list of risers from Greece. All the players listed will rise by at least 3. Hopefully this can be of some help.

Regards' date='

Caleb

[center']SuperLeagueGreecelogo.jpg

Konstantinos MANOLAS 74-->78/79

Seidu YAHAYA 77-->80

Savvas GENTZOGLOU 75-->82

Ian DALY 70-->74

Stefanos SIONTIS 75-->79/80

Paskalis VOUTSIAS 74-->77

Apostolos VELLIOS 74-->77

Kostas ANDRIOLAS 75-->78

Isaac BECERRA 70-->73/74

Dimitris ANASTASOPOULOS 74-->77

Giannis SIMOSIS 73-->76

Leonidas ARGYROPOULOS 77-->80

Dimitris MACHAIRAS 70-->73

Stilianos VASILIOU 75-->78

Steve BELECK 75-->79[/center]

The 70s might get 75 as that seems to be the new 'low' - I'll wait to see what happens with the MLS 70s first - but again good work Caleb - you must haver the patience of a saint

• 3 weeks later...

What do you reckon to these guys Caleb?

Asteras Tripolis

Luiz Lima de Souza EDER

23 yo - rated 80 (including + 2 in Dec 09)

11 starts - 6 sub appearances - 1077 minutes (Since rating increase)

Based on his appearances he seems to be second choice striker - 1st Choice is rated 85 - but EDER only has 5 goals for the season - maybe +2/3?

Atromitos

Athanasios KARAGOUNIS

18yo - rated 70

4 starts - 7 sub apps - 385 minutes

Based on other recent ratings I think this guy will get a +4/5

Levadiakos

Athanasios MOULOPOULOS

24yo - rated 78 (last rating change April 2009)

27 starts (League and Cup) - 1 sub app - 2373 minutes

Again looking at the stats - it looks like he is first choice RB - maybe +2/3 as they're bottom three and they're cap seems to be 83 (with the exception of Lopez Vallejo)

What's your opinion Caleb? :D

Anybody knows about Torosidis (89' date=' Olimpiacos)? Can he rise, will he stay or drop?[/quote']

My best guess would be that he will stay at 89.....

My reasons?

1. Only players like Gilberto Silva and Galletti are above 89 (because they played in 'better' leagues where they earned their higher stats)

2. There are NO 90* rated Greek players in the game and 89 seems to be the rating cap for the Greek Super League

I've never seen Torosidis play - but I think he would need to move to a bigger league to get more than 89

*Well I didn't find any using the search function

Great post Caleb, reps added.

Before reading this I had already placed bids on:

• Magnolis Bertos 73 -> 78
  • Savvas Gentzoglou 75 -> 82
  • Stefanos Siantis 75 -> 81/82
  • Steve Beleck 75 -> 79

We seem to agree on most of the rating although you don;t have Magnolis Bertos on your list and I'm hoping Stefanos Siantis will see a higher rise than 80 due to how highly his team-mates are rated.

My predictions are also based on stats alone, never seen any of these play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

Anybody knows about Torosidis (89, Olimpiacos)? Can he rise, will he stay or drop?

My best guess would be that he will stay at 89.....

My reasons?

1. Only players like Gilberto Silva and Galletti are above 89 (because they played in 'better' leagues where they earned their higher stats)

2. There are NO 90* rated Greek players in the game and 89 seems to be the rating cap for the Greek Super League

I've never seen Torosidis play - but I think he would need to move to a bigger league to get more than 89

*Well I didn't find any using the search function

Thanks a lot!

I forgot about this in previous post but actualy would have similar question fo Estoyanoff (85, Panionios)

Thanks a lot!

I forgot about this in previous post but actualy would have similar question fo Estoyanoff (85' date=' Panionios)[/quote']

2nd highest rated player at Panionios...but only played 635 minutes (11 appearances) after his rating went -1 in November - hasn't played a single minute since February after coming off - might be injured?

I don't know enough about Greek football - but based on stats alone I'd say a drop - but that would be unfair if he IS injured

Great post Caleb' date=' reps added.

Before reading this I had already placed bids on:

[list']

[*]Magnolis Bertos 73 -> 78

[*]Savvas Gentzoglou 75 -> 82

[*]Stefanos Siantis 75 -> 81/82

[*]Steve Beleck 75 -> 79

We seem to agree on most of the rating although you don;t have Magnolis Bertos on your list and I'm hoping Stefanos Siantis will see a higher rise than 80 due to how highly his team-mates are rated.

Thanks for the compliments. Will see your post in detail sometime tomorrow as its almost midnight over at my side and I have school on the agenda tomorrow :(

My predictions are also based on stats alone' date=' never seen any of these play.[/quote']

That makes two of us. I stated in the beginning as a sort of 'disclaimer' that I don't watch the league. I base the predictions on stats too. ;)

What do you reckon to these guys Caleb?

Asteras Tripolis

Luiz Lima de Souza EDER

23 yo - rated 80 (including + 2 in Dec 09)

11 starts - 6 sub appearances - 1077 minutes (Since rating increase)

Based on his appearances he seems to be second choice striker - 1st Choice is rated 85 - but EDER only has 5 goals for the season - maybe +2/3?

Atromitos

Athanasios KARAGOUNIS

18yo - rated 70

4 starts - 7 sub apps - 385 minutes

Based on other recent ratings I think this guy will get a +4/5

Levadiakos

Athanasios MOULOPOULOS

24yo - rated 78 (last rating change April 2009)

27 starts (League and Cup) - 1 sub app - 2373 minutes

Again looking at the stats - it looks like he is first choice RB - maybe +2/3 as they're bottom three and they're cap seems to be 83 (with the exception of Lopez Vallejo)

What's your opinion Caleb? :D

I'll check tomorrow. Although from what I've seen from your posts so far, you are a very accurate guy so I wouldn't doubt your suggestions tbh :)

Haven't seen the guys play so I'll probably base my opinion on stats too.

I normally check at LEAST two sites to check stats for accuracy :D

Aye, better to be safe than sorry eh? :)

I normally check a couple too, although I think a combination of Guardian + Transfermarkt.co.uk is formidable enough for my predictions.

I never use Soccernet, that site is absolutely dodgy! :eek:

Any change likely for Giannis Fetfatzidis (75) of Olympiacos?

thanks...

I think Fetfatzidis could get a small rise to 78/79. He played twice in the Greek Super League, although both games were in November 2009.

He's also gotten himself some Champions League minutes under his belt so it bodes well for him.

Not sure how SM are going to rate him, but I'll envision a rise to between 78-80.