is Nani gonna rise now?

Re: is Nani gonna rise now?

I think with his performance at MU now deserves it! Is 24m a good bid to buy him or is too much?

nani cant rise yet. giggs is back at his left side. valencia take the RM spot.

so cant see him rise maybe giggs retire? and he be the first 11 then i say he can rise.

if your game world is very competitive and hard to get decent player then u shld accept it. if ur gameworld is non-active then i say u can get better player. they have alot of player better then him and younger.

Mate, @2nd poster, stop chatting rubbish. Nani has played loads of games this season, and his position is on the left wing where Giggsy doesn't play often now. He's making(or has made really) a wing spot spot his, Giggs plays through the middle or upfront (off of Rooney) and Valencia usually plays on the right.

And Nani has given brilliant performances this season, consistent dangerous threat from the right wing or left wing. So i think a rise could be worthy for him, but for 24m.. there MUSt be other options available man!.

Guest Raines

Nani has played 15 premiership games so far this season, I wouldn't call that loads. Rooney playing 29 so far is loads. Anyway, I think SM will keep him at 89 for this season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=67716&cc=5739

15 league games started, 2 from sub he has also played in.. Then Champions League appearances.. He's progressing well, and too is accelerating because of the number of minutes played. He's getting more dangerous with his confident performances too.. 89/90 is about right for him atm. 90 i'd like to see because his performances have gone up a notch, tf so should his rating.