SM collapsed deals

craig

regarding collapsed deals by SM. (frustrating)

please remember, a player is only worth what another club is willing to pay.

so, if a 35yr old is wanted for say £6m, it should be allowed, cos if they are happy to pay, it helps the seller financially also.

As in real-life, players go for crazy money, but they get what they want, money talks as they say.

i had a collapsed deal, and it was only £3.5m (after agreed i got an offer for £10m) i kept the lower price agreement, only to see it collapse.

if managers are happy to pay, the deals should be agreed.

any thoughts on this

craig

The thing is cheats who own two teams in the same setup or who want to give a friend loads of money then they could.

Cheats with two teams would buy a player worth 10k for 50m or something stupid so their other team gets loads of money.

Same thing with friends. One says ' Oh I need more money' the other goes ' I'll give you 20m for that 10k player'

It's a good idea but wouldn't work.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)
regarding collapsed deals by SM. (frustrating)

please remember' date=' a player is only worth what another club is willing to pay.

so, if a 35yr old is wanted for say £6m, it should be allowed, cos if they are happy to pay, it helps the seller financially also.

As in real-life, players go for crazy money, but they get what they want, money talks as they say.

i had a collapsed deal, and it was only £3.5m (after agreed i got an offer for £10m) i kept the lower price agreement, only to see it collapse.

if managers are happy to pay, the deals should be agreed.

any thoughts on this

craig[/quote']

Firstly why would any manager want to pay a seven figure sum for a player who is nearing the end of his career? This rarely happens in real life and you will not see it on SM as we are trying to base our game on real life..

Secondly it is not a good idea to let managers sell/buy players for what ever value they want. This will encourage cheating and this was evident from when SM was first launched.

So to shoot down both of your ideas.

george & stegore, you offer valid points and i agree.

shame though, that both your points are to stop cheats in the game.

(sounds like there's too many shady managers to be totally clean)

however, you can cut this by what u said.

its just frustrating when a deal collapses.

POINT TAKEN GUYS AND I DO AGREE, THANKS FOR REPLIES

CRAIG