Gold Championship 109: Match Report/Transfer Gossip Thread

Re: Gold Championship 109: Match Report/Transfer Gossip Thread

Julio Sergio (86 Gk) is available for a season long loan if you want him? I can't promise anybody else at the moment until the main transfer frenzy is over :):P

Thanks' date=' did make a loan bid then realised how much I'd have to pay in wages for a 85+ player. Gonna have to look around for a 84 or below.

av a wee look at hannover 96 seems i'm helping oyt scottish teams with loans :D

Thanks for the offer, but all of your players are 85+, and their wages are huge compared to the ones 84 and below.

Thanks' date=' did make a loan bid then realised how much I'd have to pay in wages for a 85+ player. Gonna have to look around for a 84 or below.

Thanks for the offer, but all of your players are 85+, and their wages are huge compared to the ones 84 and below.[/quote']

Well in that case you can loan Guilherme Arthur instead if you like, he's an 84 rated Gk :)

Logged on this morning to see that three of my targets, which I'd hoped would have remained in the shadows, have had other bids on them. With a major overhaul required and little cash to spend the last thing I can enter is a bidding war.

I'll wait it out and see what the state of play is after the dust clears in Rd1 of the transfer battle that engulfs all new GC's.

Got Columbus Crew.

Looking for loans. any age, rated 80+. Preferably Defenders and Midfielders ;)

Umm, probably won't interest anyone, but Barros Schelotto (87) can go for cash. Put him on the transfer list for quite a big price, willing to negotiate as ever.

So yeah, anyone interested in any players or have got any loans. PM me. Forum or game.

Lost most of my targets to other bids, which sucks 'cause no one would know about, say, Tinga or Rithely without me. But those are the breaks.

Got my two main targets, however. Look for Ciro to score a few, and for Paulinho to be a key player for a long time. There's a reason I hadn't posted about him yet ;)

Not very happy about loans. First I offer a loan, it sits there for 3 hours, someone else offers and 5 seconds later he's gone.

Then, Man U recall their player, only to ship him off to Darlington seconds later. What?

Lost most of my targets to other bids' date=' which sucks 'cause no one would know about, say, Tinga or Rithely without me. But those are the breaks.

Got my two main targets, however. Look for Ciro to score a few, and for Paulinho to be a key player for a long time. There's a reason I hadn't posted about him yet ;)

Not very happy about loans. First I offer a loan, it sits there for 3 hours, someone else offers and 5 seconds later he's gone.

Then, Man U recall their player, only to ship him off to Darlington seconds later. What?[/quote']

Thats why I very seldom loan in players mate - its not worth the hassle nowadays - gone are the days when you loaned someone and knew you had them for the 38 games + cups.

Wouldn't the challenge be even better without any loans at all anyway :P

Only got a few of my targets so far, but I'm not ready to spend too much on players that'll only be money-spinners anyway. Bit gutted I lost out on Schürrle though... it was close.

Looking to sell from Aston villa

milner can go for replacement cm and a wide player

Agbonlahor - a replacement straight swap or a replacement and a wide player

others can go for part ex

NOT BOTHERED ABOUT RATINGS ASLONG AS ITS DECENT/GOOD

Bouma can go for cash

perotti completes his move happy about that deal.:D

Yeah. was looking at the ABDs last night and the Sevilla manager has me wondering. B) Perotti -> 91/90 & also selling Zokora for about chairman value, and he's looking at -> 90. :confused:

Hamilton Academicals starlet James McArthur is available. J will need 2 95+ players in return :rolleyes:

I also need loans. Currently have Boquita (84). could do with a solid midfielder, defender or striker rated 85+. help me out :o

if you're selling any 80+ players for cash then lemme know please. Have got bids accepted for lowly rated 70 players but I don't know if I would have enough money!!

Hamilton will look to get promoted although first game is up against Falkirk :(

PM Me for the loans so the others don't get in on them ;)

Hamilton Academicals starlet James McArthur is available. J will need 2 95+ players in return :rolleyes:

I also need loans. Currently have Boquita (84). could do with a solid midfielder' date=' defender or striker rated 85+. help me out :o

if you're selling any 80+ players for cash then lemme know please. Have got bids accepted for lowly rated 70 players but I don't know if I would have enough money!!

Hamilton will look to get promoted although first game is up against Falkirk :(

PM Me for the loans so the others don't get in on them ;)[/quote']

Marecek can leave for 5 millions if you want huh :P have put some in transfer list for cash, but as no one made cash bids have included them in part exchange offers to external clubs not accepted yet.. :x

11 accepted deals for Raith Rovers, 1 more bid in but he's also got offers from 4 others so doubt I'll get him, must of been posted about recently because I got him for chairman's value in a few GC's a month or 2 ago. :o

Only missed out on 2 so happy with that, have a few accepted at unmanaged clubs though so just hope they stay like that :)

First loan signing is George Friend from Wolves, luckily SM haven't put him into Exeter's squad for the season ;)

Bayer Leverkusen nearly done in terms of transfers.

Just need to get in 1 extra CM.

So I can:

Sell Rolfes for 2 x 88 CM

Sell Castro for 88 RB + 88 CM

Give Rolfes + Castro for 2 x 88 CM + 88 RB.

All ratings negotiable, please give me a shout. :)

Bayer Leverkusen nearly done in terms of transfers.

Just need to get in 1 extra CM.

So I can:

Sell Rolfes for 2 x 88 CM

Sell Castro for 88 RB + 88 CM

Give Rolfes + Castro for 2 x 88 CM + 88 RB.

All ratings negotiable' date=' please give me a shout. :)[/quote']

Tempted by Castro yet I have nothing to offer :(

Only one deal done so far, and that's a player leaving the club (my 3rd keeper) to boost the coffers! Still looking to do some deals, and the following are available:

HULK - Looking ideally for a p/e deal involving a replacement plus a CM for this highly rated youngster, who must be rated 88 each minimum.

CRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ - Looking for a wide player and a CM with a minimum rating of 88 each.

FARIAS - Let me know what you have to offer.

Please note that I have no interest in players aged 29 and over, so please don't offer them!