Sign in to follow this  
Guest Higgy

Zak Ansah - Arsenal's New United Supporting Talent.

Guest Higgy

Zak Ansah - New Arsenal Prodigy.

ansbrum.jpg

Fact File:

Name: Zak Ansah

Nickname: ‘Wavy’

Nationality: English

Position: Striker

Height: 170cm

In January 2008, Jeorge Bird’s Arsenal Youth revealed that Zak Ansah was one of the youngsters who Arsene Wenger said had ‘nothing to learn technically’.

Since then the 15 year old Englishman has come a long way, Zak began his Arsenal Career in the u-15's but quickly saw himself promoted to the u-16s. He was in impressive form, reaching double digits for the season and linking well with new arrival Nigel Neita.

His impressive form saw him slowly promoted into the u-18s, making his debut against Fulham at London Colney, where Arsenal would win 5-1. Then he started away against Birmingham in April, and would go on to score a with a brace. All this as a 14 year old (at the time), he would go on to win Arsenal's Youth player of the month.

He has been compared to Nicolas Anelka by many, who say he has a similar style of play.

Balotelli-Like attitude worries Arsenal fans:

However, dispute his immense skill and ability. One thing worries the Arsenal Fans, which are hesitant of his loyalty. Apparently, Zak is a fan of Manchester United, which is fair since many of the youth players support many other clubs.

But, what is worrying was that when Zak was with the youth team and he screamed with delight and making plenty of noise when Manchester United scored, not only that, but he started insulting Arsenal fans on his Facebook page and claiming that United where miles better and so on.

Read more on this matter here: http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61161.

Re: Zak Ansah - Arsenal's New United Supporting Talent.

I don't like anything about this lad.

I can't believe some of the things he's said about the team he's playing for, and the Arsenal fans.

He has no respect to the Arsenal Fans, as you can see in the link, this is a worse case than Balotelli.

If i was Wenger i'd drop him off at the Utd training ground

Guest Higgy

I don't like anything about this lad.

I can't believe some of the things he's said about the team he's playing for' date=' and the Arsenal fans.

He has no respect to the Arsenal Fans, as you can see in the link, this is a worse case than Balotelli.

If i was Wenger i'd drop him off at the Utd training ground[/quote']

I agree, horrible attitude, great player though.

i dont think arsenal will like to have such attitude player. Arsenal playing team work, such attitude will be a barrier for him progress in arsenal. Ramsey will be the example for him to follow:rolleyes:

Guest Higgy

i dont think arsenal will like to have such attitude player. Arsenal playing team work' date=' such attitude will be a barrier for him progress in arsenal. Ramsey will be the example for him to follow:rolleyes:[/quote']

I agree, but, his goal scoring record for the U-18 side while he was a 14 year old is very impressive and He is just 15 years old..he's a kid. He's just a bit naive atm, but once he becomes more mature, he'll learn that he can't say these types of things.

Iniesta was a huge Real Madrid fan and disliked Barca.

Now, we know where he is.

I'm pretty sure Wenger would 'groom' him and all this Balotelli-like attitude would be history. Tbh, I wouldn't describe it as a 'Balotelli'. Balotelli is just hot tempered and short fused, that's it. Balotelli's a AC Milan fan as well and he didn't do all that stuff or anything like that, that Zak did.

Anyway, nice find Ahmed. :)

Guest Higgy

I'm pretty sure Wenger would 'groom' him and all this Balotelli-like attitude would be history. Tbh' date=' I wouldn't describe it as a 'Balotelli'. Balotelli is just hot tempered and short fused, that's it. Balotelli's a AC Milan fan as well and he didn't do all that stuff or anything like that, that Zak did.

Anyway, nice find Ahmed. :)[/quote']

Good point Dan, I know but any trouble maker is suddenly compared to Balotelli, it's the new term for trouble maker :P

Good point Dan' date=' I know but any trouble maker is suddenly compared to Balotelli, it's the new term for trouble maker :P[/quote']

There's loads of troublemakers out there that you have compared Zak to. But, yeah I agree that any trouble maker is suddenly compared to 'Super Mario'.

Anyway, look at Zak's age. He's 15, give him some time to mature and I'm sure he won't have an attitude problem in the future.

Btw, congratulations on your 3,000 post! :D

Guest Higgy

There's loads of troublemakers out there that you have compared Zak to. But' date=' yeah I agree that any trouble maker is suddenly compared to 'Super Mario'.

Anyway, look at Zak's age. He's 15, give him some time to mature and I'm sure he won't have an attitude problem in the future.

Btw, congratulations on your 3,000 post! :D[/quote']

Cheers Daniel :)

He scored yesterday after come on from bench against charlton U-18. I think you found a real talent from arsenal mate:D may can see him playing for Carling cup next season. but Batuhan Karadeniz is a failure example of troublemaker

Guest Higgy

He scored yesterday after come on from bench against charlton U-18. I think you found a real talent from arsenal mate:D may can see him playing for Carling cup next season. but Batuhan Karadeniz is a failure example of troublemaker

Ansah-Norwich.jpg

Yep, another U-18 match for the 15 year old and he scores the winner!

Weirdest thing Higgy, you know the other Higgy on the Goal.com forums (the one who clearly isn't you ;)), well he's copied YOUR scout on Zak Ansah!!! :eek:

Have a look at these!

1) The Guy makes exactly the SAME SCOUT AS YOU, TITLE, PICTURE, LAYOUT, COLOURS AND ALL!

Higgy4.jpg

2) He has the nerve to copy your thread title too! And he steals your name 'Higgy' too! :mad:

higgy20pt2-1.jpg

3) He pretty much admits to stealing both of our scouts! :rolleyes:

higgy201.jpg

Either that or you, despite saying otherwise, I.E lying/failing to admit it, are Higgy20 on the Goal.com Forums. :rolleyes:

Just so you know I'd have left you publicly anonymous and not have done any of this if you had the decency to admit what you'd done.

PM1.jpg

PM2.jpg

I would like to thank my source, who can remain anonymous (unless they want to) who brought this whole Ansah thing to my attention.

EDIT: Higgy, i fully apologise to you if this isn't actually, you, but those chances are slim indeed.

Interested to know what I am (a '******* ******') BTW. :)

As Higgy isn't exactly a random name' date=' (it's a nickname for Higuain) and the fan also uses Real Madrid Castilla targets as such so i don't think there's much of a fact that he's both of them.[/quote']

Read what Tiesto said then and look at the time and dates of both the threads

Wow. this actually reminds me of Ashley-Paul Robinson (former Crystal Palace youth player) who acted like a fool on facebook. Next thing you know he got released from Palace and now plays for Dulwich hamlet... But Zak's only 15 and a great future talent, so you got to give him the benefit of the doubt.. This time anyway :o