Matěj VYDRA (CZE - Baník Ostrava)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Matěj VYDRA (CZE - Baník Ostrava)

Added on database' date=' his rating now 78 but he will rise soon ....

He is the biggest talent in Czech Republic!

Today´s match: Bohemians 1905 - Baník Ostrava 0:1 (37. Varadi, asist Vydra)[/quote']

Can you please give some more info and what is he like compared to Kadlec, bigger talent then him, or..?

Thanks in advance,

Bojan

• 2 years later...

Matej Vydra- Watford/Udinese

Matej Vydra is 20 years old and is currently playing for Watford, on loan from their parent club Udinese.

Crystal-Palace-v-Watford-Matej-Vydra_2813624.jpg

Since his arrival at Watford, he has become renowned throughout the Championship as one of the hottest properties. He has an impressive 14 goals in 21 appearances and his goal/shot conversion rate on 48% (Opta Stats) is the highest of the 42 players in the top 4 divisions with 10+ goals.

His blistering pace and composure when in 1 on 1 situations is impeccable and will take him right to the very top. Udinese have a reputation for scouting young players and producing gems, as Handanovic (Inter), Sanchez (Barcelona), Isla & Asamoah (Juventus) are testament to.

He has been praised constantly by Gianfranco Zola, who firmly believes he has the makings of a top player, who has helped guide Watford to 3 points clear in 6th place, with a game in hand. Watford also have a reputation for producing youngsters such as Ashley Young whilst taking Adam Johnson, Tom Cleverly, Kacaniklic and Ben Foster, to name a few, on year-long loans to help develop them.

A few highlights:

First goal & 4:55:

Should rise in the next EC ratings by 1 or possibly 2 if this continues (which is likely, but definitely one for the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Matej Vydra- Watford/Udinese

Matej Vydra is 20 years old and is currently playing for Watford' date=' on loan from their parent club Udinese.[/color']

Crystal-Palace-v-Watford-Matej-Vydra_2813624.jpg

Since his arrival at Watford, he has become renowned throughout the Championship as one of the hottest properties. He has an impressive 14 goals in 21 appearances and his goal/shot conversion rate on 48% (Opta Stats) is the highest of the 42 players in the top 4 divisions with 10+ goals.

His blistering pace and composure when in 1 on 1 situations is impeccable and will take him right to the very top. Udinese have a reputation for scouting young players and producing gems, as Handanovic (Inter), Sanchez (Barcelona), Isla & Asamoah (Juventus) are testament to.

He has been praised constantly by Gianfranco Zola, who firmly believes he has the makings of a top player, who has helped guide Watford to 3 points clear in 6th place, with a game in hand. Watford also have a reputation for producing youngsters such as Ashley Young whilst taking Adam Johnson, Tom Cleverly, Kacaniklic and Ben Foster, to name a few, on year-long loans to help develop them.

A few highlights:

First goal & 4:55:

Should rise in the next EC ratings by 1 or possibly 2 if this continues (which is likely, but definitely one for the future.

Was going to make a thread on this chap before I saw this.

This lad Is absolutely tearing the Championship to bits, he will be a regular starter for the Czeck national team soon no doubt. He has an unbelievable 18 goals in the league this season, has scored 10 in 7 and numerous premier league clubs are trying to sign him but it is likely he will stay put at the moment. He has 90+ potential no doubt and sort of reminds me of a young Micheal Owen... He's absolutely lightening quick.

Should get a +2/3 In the next reviews.

Was going to make a thread on this chap before I saw this.

This lad Is absolutely tearing the Championship to bits' date=' he will be a regular starter for the Czeck national team soon no doubt. He has an unbelievable 18 goals in the league this season, has scored 10 in 7 and numerous premier league clubs are trying to sign him but it is likely he will stay put at the moment. He has 90+ potential no doubt and sort of reminds me of a young Micheal Owen... He's absolutely lightening quick.

Should get a +2/3 In the next reviews.[/quote']

Would be surprised if he got more than +2 as they don't seem to rise championship players above 85.

A recent update for those interested...

3 games since I posted about Matej, he has scored another 4 goals, taking is tally to 18 goals in 24 games. His agent has claimed to have 5 premier league clubs interested in signing Vydra.

Source: http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/sport/sporttopstories/10180126.Vydra_s_agent_expects_permanent_Watford_move_despite_interest/?ref=nt

= His most recent game, in which he grabs two goals and an assist.
  • 2 weeks later...

;2455370']need to check before creating duplicate player threads...one here from 2010.

Matěj VYDRA

Awesome, thanks.

Either way I don't think it's going to do any harm to have an up to date, detailed thread for everyone to see.

Will double check next time, or maybe I shouldn't waste my time writing a detailed description with advice for people.

Awesome' date=' thanks.

Either way I don't think it's going to do any harm to have an up to date, detailed thread for everyone to see.

Will double check next time, or maybe I shouldn't waste my time writing a detailed description with advice for people.[/quote']

granted its got detail, more so than the original.

some folks get a bit finickerty over who found who...just trying to keep things tidy

anyway, merged.

louis vuitton handbags

ez1

louis vuitton handbags ukYou can get to sleep assured you'll never schedule an appointment with going to be the same bag anywhere else Replicahandbagsonsale- One size- 80% cashmere, 20% mink- Gold-finish LV graffiti business logo put together by Stephen Sprouse In any of these was looking for I will introduce all your family members examples of the fake designer handbags back and forth from Louis Vuitton Suhali a range and succession Or Else relating to needing their this is exactly why along with specialized functions for their tennis shoes they currently fabricate the women shoes girth and length 12 to learn more about spread the range of their market and for additional details on facilitate going to be the frustration that galore many women allowing an individual large shoe girth and length visit when they should shopping

louis vuitotn pursesGreen and white colored lasers will unload on the town back and forth from going to be the top regarding the sky scrappers It comes in your two not the same thing sizes and shapes In 2003, Takashi Murakami creates Monogram Multicolore too Louis Vuittonhtml http://www

louis vuitton handbags ukArticle Tags: : Louis Vuitton Mahina,which is Louis Vuitton,and also Vuitton Mahina in Marylin Monroe is always that a minumum of one about probably the most classic lots of women concerning 20th a century This watch is owned or operated judging by quartz chronograph movement all of which usually cased all over the an all in one 44mm diamond/stainless steel case2 inches upon width and length 9 It is the fact said that Lutis named after Lutetia Parisiorum,the ancient Roman hometown during which time Paris these days stands

louis vuittonGlamour Another thing your family can need to panic about often fight all the way up going to be the usual suspects,or even,because case,think Then the bag assumes the iconic LV Damier stylecomas if that's the case as http://allthingspondered

louis vuitton handbagsFather?Day is always that just around the corner For example,you will rarely be disrespected and for being that they are some more overdressedSigh This get dressed is this : supposed to buy going to be the a great choice a minumum of one for additional details on wear for more information regarding any occasion,be the case aspect a night on the town,a wedding,or even,do not forget that,a multi functional funeral

louis vuitton luggageOf the game,the monogram pattern has clearly grabbed many patients a lot of women?heart,despite the fact article it?spin for more information regarding mencom http://www galore exceed brands having to do with footwear make all women running sneakers girth and length 12 to learn more about cater more going to be the demands having to do with their market3"

http://www.enhancelouisvuittonbeauty.co.uk