Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

MaoaM

Re: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

Apologies if this was discussed before ... what exactly are Gareth Bale's chances to change his primary position to LM ?

Thanks is advance.

He should change to LM/LB. Most of his games this season have been at LM (A few at left back, like at Old Trafford).

I think Michael Dawson & Ledley King deserve a 90 place. I cant see Steven Gerrard moving down 2' date=' probably 1 though. Great thread though, keep it up :)[/quote']

Dawson has been brilliant. But SM wont rise him by 3. That very rarely happens. 89 is probably the most suitable in the way that SM rates players.

Again Kings been brilliant. But not enough games for a rise. I had him down for a drop until the last 3-4 months, then he was fit and played very well, and saved his rating :)

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

This probaly has been asked a few times but what about the following

Zoltan Gera , Bobby Zamora , Chung Yong Lee , and Gary Cahill

This probaly has been asked a few times but what about the following

Zoltan Gera ' date=' Bobby Zamora , Chung Yong Lee , and Gary Cahill[/quote']

All on my first post, but ill answer anyway :P

Zoltán Gera 87 -> 87

Bobby Zamora 87 -> 89/88

Chung-Yong Lee 85 -> 86

Gary Cahill 88 -> 88

zamora will not get an 89 - if he did it would be an absolute joke for a player who's had one good season at the age of 29 at the highest level and has had no international recognition either

Hes been included into the 30 man Ghana provisional squad. I cant find anywhere on skysports or the Chelsea website about how much longer he will be out' date=' but im assuming its a few weeks if Ghana picked him.

Hes the best DM in the world, if he gets an injury again for a long time, then SM might drop him. But they are quite leanient to big players with injuries.[/quote']

I gave you my opinion on his rating via PM but I thought I'd let you know that he should be fit for the World Cup or at least the Guardian think so. Link here.

Thanks both of you for your replies. :)

Re: Respuesta: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

i'm sure that someone else should aske this before' date=' but

and tim cahill, could he rise to 92?

Hugo Rodallega, coul de rise?

Shawcross how many could he rise?[/quote']

All the ratings of the players are in my first post :) Please look at them for future help :) I will answer for you though this time

Tim Cahill 91 -> 91

Great player and another good season. But no European football next season so don't see him rising yet.

Ryan Shawcross 87 -> 88

A very good season for shawcross, aswell as last season. He should rise to 88.

Hugo Rodallega 88 -> 88

Good season in the premiership from Rodallega. Scored some goals (Some were very good) and always a threat. I can see him playing for a bigger club this time next year. :)

Re: Respuesta: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

Good debut season in the premiership from Rodallega. Scored some goals (Some were very good) and always a threat. I can see him playing for a bigger club this time next year. :)

not his debut season he joined Wigan in January of 2008/09 season...just thought i'd mention that.