Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

MaoaM

Re: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

The key quote in bold. I have never seen Gibson shine in a game. He takes about 20 shots from 30 yards out and scores 1 and people then label his shot amazing. His distribution is non existant. I for one am glad he is still rated below a far better player in Aaron ramsey.

i agree.

on stats gibson rises.

ability wise ramsey won ( depends how he gets back from injury).

Dimitar Berbatov will stay' date=' rise or drop in the next rating changes ?

I am thinking of changing Mutu and money for him.

TY ;)[/quote']

If he did drop it wouldn't be to 90. It would be a small drop to 92. He isn't great, and in my opinion worthy of 93, but i think cause he plays for one of the best clubs in the world SM will be kind and allow him to keep his 93 if he can feature in enough game, so it all comes down to that really.

If he did drop it wouldn't be to 90. It would be a small drop to 92. He isn't great' date=' and in my opinion worthy of 93, but i think cause he plays for one of the best clubs in the world SM will be kind and allow him to keep his 93 if he can feature in enough game, so it all comes down to that really.[/quote']

Yep wouldnt drop to 90, but he kept his rating at 93 now that the english ratings are done.

Dimitar Berbatov will stay, rise or drop in the next rating changes ?

TY

Mutu just dropped by 3!!!! Should have swapped Mutu with him, if you did then good, if not then....:(

Dimitar Berbatov will stay' date=' rise or drop in the next rating changes ?

TY ;)[/quote']

No idea yet mate. He should have dropped last week (How on earth hes rated as high as v.Persie or higher than Dzeko amazes me). But we have to see how he performs next season

No idea yet mate. He should have dropped last week (How on earth hes rated as high as v.Persie or higher than Dzeko amazes me). But we have to see how he performs next season

Fingers crossed for a -2. :)

With the way SM dropped Mutu and Van Nistelrooy, I can't believe it that Berbatoss is rated on par with a few players.

Fabiano, Di Natale, Tevez, David Silva. Oh, and Berbatov. :o:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

MEYLER' date=' David, will he drop,stay ou raise? his he a good prospect?[/quote']

As Rooney has said, he has a bad injury so wont get a rating change for a long time.

Hes a good player, and im sure can rise in future, but its better to sell and use the money to buy the next set of risers

thanks for the help... i'm not folowing his career so i asked... by other hand if you want any informatition about portuguese league i could help...

another question...

CARROLL, Andrew? Rise, drop or stay, what is your predictions?

thanks for the help... i'm not folowing his career so i asked... by other hand if you want any informatition about portuguese league i could help...

another question...

CARROLL' date=' Andrew? Rise, drop or stay, what is your predictions?[/quote']

If he plays well for Newcastle then yes. But we cant say until the league starts..

depends on how he and newcastle do.

i think he is a reasonably good young player and if newcastle stay up and prove they wont just go straight back down then he could rise :)

he is likely to be their top scorer / one of the key strikers next season i think but i don't follow newcastle too closely but these are my initial thoughts

Re: Oh Lordy it's the Fat squad

I've got a flabby young squad that needs some serious downsizing. I appreciate many of the names are Championship material, but I just can't for the life of me find the Championship thread that was banging around on the forum here for ages.

Anyone care to give me some directions?

With the players, I only really want to keep blokes who can make a 90 rating in the next 18 months. Tall order for most, I assume:

R. POSSEBON

Samuel GALINDO

A. LEE - BARRETT

T. FORECAST

DEclan RUDD

Chris SOLLY

Leon LEGGE

Jack COLBACK

Paul MARSHALL

Aaron WILDIG

Josh SIMPSON

C. REECE

Jonathan FRANKS

Tom ELLIOTT

Leon KNIGHT

Nathan ECCLESTON

Jack McKEOWN

R WIGGINS

K RICHARDS

B SWALLOW

T ADEYEMI

Tom CAIRNEY

A AJDAREVIC

H VUCKIC

Connor WICKHAM

jake JERVIS

Marek STECH

Tom CRUISE

jose BAXTER

j NORWOOD

J BRUMA

W SZCZESNY

Charlie SHERINGHAM

Tom BRADSHAW

Like I say, if you don't know any of these guys, please direct me to the Championship thread if you know it.

:)

I've got a flabby young squad that needs some serious downsizing. I appreciate many of the names are Championship material' date=' but I just can't for the life of me find the Championship thread that was banging around on the forum here for ages.

With the players, I only really want to keep blokes who can make a 90 rating in the next 18 months. Tall order for most, I assume:

R. POSSEBON

Samuel GALINDO

A. LEE - BARRETT

T. FORECAST

DEclan RUDD

Chris SOLLY

Leon LEGGE

Jack COLBACK

Paul MARSHALL

Aaron WILDIG

Josh SIMPSON

C. REECE

Jonathan FRANKS

Tom ELLIOTT

Leon KNIGHT

Nathan ECCLESTON

Jack McKEOWN

R WIGGINS

K RICHARDS

B SWALLOW

T ADEYEMI

Tom CAIRNEY

A AJDAREVIC

H VUCKIC

[b']Connor WICKHAM[/b]

jake JERVIS

Marek STECH

Tom CRUISE

jose BAXTER

j NORWOOD

J BRUMA

W SZCZESNY

Charlie SHERINGHAM

Tom BRADSHAW

Like I say, if you don't know any of these guys, please direct me to the Championship thread if you know it.

:)

I'd advise to keep the boys in bold. Not sure about a lot of them though. Check their current rating against the average of their real-life squad against the amount of minutes/goals they get. If they are rated below average but have a high amount of minutes/goals they could well rise. Obviously the season's just finished but I don't think there's a designated Championship thread so you might have to do it yourself :o

can make a 90 rating in the next 18 months.

J BRUMA

i just went through the whole list and i know nothing about any of them :|

if you want look the info up yourself on soccerway , the gaurdian or something.

all i can say is bruma the chelsea CB will get games this season apparently and is defo worth the keep.

another question...

Well as a Newcastle fan I can say he will definitely rise,he will be our main player for next season and if he doesn't have any injures I fully expect him to get 10-15 goals,England also lacks strikers as we only have Defoe,Crouch,Cole,Rooney and Bent and I fully expect Carroll to be on the verges of the England side at the end of the season,in the first changes he will rise to 86/87 and if Newcastle finish above 15th then he will rise to 88,even if Newcastle do go down he'll probably be bought by a bigger club.

I've got a flabby young squad that needs some serious downsizing. I appreciate many of the names are Championship material' date=' but I just can't for the life of me find the Championship thread that was banging around on the forum here for ages.

Dcclan RUDD

Jack COLBACK

Aaron WILDIG

Josh SIMPSON

H VUCKIC

Connor WICKHAM

J BRUMA

W SZCZESNY

[/quote']

I'd keep hold of these guys and see how they do in the coming season, but in my opinion they're your best long-term prospects.

hey guys, i know Inusa has just left to head to Viola but i have him in a setup and im pondering a move for gareth bale, slightly cheaper and same age/rating.

I know the potential of these guys has got to me fairly similar , just wanted to hear your opinions. Many thanks

hey guys' date=' i know Inusa has just left to head to Viola but i have him in a setup and im pondering a move for gareth bale, slightly cheaper and same age/rating.

I know the potential of these guys has got to me fairly similar , just wanted to hear your opinions. Many thanks[/quote']

Bales probably the better player. None of them are the best defensively, but Bale is very good going forward. Only trouble is that if Tottenham play him at LM, then he may get a position change in future.

But id defo get Bale ahead of Insua :)

Bales probably the better player. None of them are the best defensively' date=' but Bale is very good going forward. Only trouble is that if Tottenham play him at LM, then he may get a position change in future.

But id defo get Bale ahead of Insua :)[/quote']

I agree with this.

Spurs have BAE who is a decent left back allowing Bale to play the more advanced role almost as a left winger.

Obviously Bale can drop back if required - he tracks back when he plays LM already.

BAE might be a decent signing if he's available.

• 5 weeks later...