Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im a bit bored, so I have decided to make a rating prediction thread for the Premier League. This is my first attempt at such a big rating prediction, So dont be too harsh. I watch alot of the games l

Re: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM Probably because he's rubbish.

Re: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM He will most likely stay, with a very slim chance of getting 90.

Re: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

Phil Jones will get about +4/5 to 84/85. Hes a starter every week for a decent team. I think hes better at CB' date=' but hes played all over the pitch, very versatile.

Coleman looks alright, Only sub apperances so kinda hard to tell how good he is. If he keeps getting sub apperances then he will most likely get a +1.[/quote']

I don't know where your getting some of your stats from, but your stats for Coleman & Kelly are way off.

if chelsea continue the form:

alex might rise to 92

kalou to 91

Ivanovic to 92

it all depends

I agree with Ivanovic and Alex, they both could rise to 92 if they keep playing, and playing well. With Kalou he's a bit part player, if he scores a lot then he can't be denied a rise.

if chelsea continue the form:

alex might rise to 92

kalou to 91

Ivanovic to 92

it all depends

Yeah they have been very good, but tbh they havent played a decent team yet. Next 2 games against Man City and Arsenal will be a good test for them.

Also Malouda should get a rise :)

anybody got an idea on Chamack's next rating....surely if he keeps up his form a 92 is on the cards

Maybe 91. He seems to have settled in okay, and gives Arsenal a different option than they use to have (Kinda like when we had Adebayor).

Im still unsure if he will start though when v.Persie and Walcott are back.

Maybe 91. He seems to have settled in okay' date=' and gives Arsenal a different option than they use to have (Kinda like when we had Adebayor).

Im still unsure if he will start though when v.Persie and Walcott are back.[/quote']

He'll be on the pitch 20 minutes after Van Persie returns... And duly gets injured. So no worries there.

Re: song 91

song in my opinion is easily a 91 player' date=' and a vital player for arsenal does anyone else think he should get his deserved 91

also chamakh for 91, gibbs for 87/86, diaby for 90 and wilshere for 88/87[/quote']

91 is debateable for song. Hes certainly very important for us. If he keeps playing well then probably will rise. Hes as good as Mikel.

My opinion on Chamakh a few posts ago, another decent game tonight.

Gibbs hasnt played much, if he rises, it will only be a +1 (Most likely stay).

Diaby has to get 90, no questions.

I think Wilshere will get 87, he played great again tonight. If the english ratings are a long way away, then he could even get 88.

So yeah I pretty much agree with you :)

Re: song 91

91 is debateable for song. Hes certainly very important for us. If he keeps playing well then probably will rise. Hes as good as Mikel.

My opinion on Chamakh a few posts ago' date=' another decent game tonight.

Gibbs hasnt played much, if he rises, it will only be a +1 (Most likely stay).

Diaby has to get 90, no questions.

I think Wilshere will get 87, he played great again tonight. If the english ratings are a long way away, then he could even get 88.

So yeah I pretty much agree with you :)[/quote']

I think when you look at Germany and Muller and Badstuber... Wilshere should get 88 as he is playing not just league football but Champions League football and he is playing it regularly.

wilshere and gibbs

first of all, gibbs playing reguarly or not he is a 87 rated player easily. he is second choice left back for england as well. both times i have seen him play this season he has been brilliant, against tottenham last night, and for england.

He is pushing clichy (who has been very average for the last couple of years, prehaps due to injurys) for a first team place and surely desservs a 87.

second of all wilshere, if he does not reach 88 i will be amazed especialy after his performances against tottenham and braga recently. especialy if the english update is in 3 months or so

People doing rating predictions 5 premiership games in is ridiculous, please tell me you're not going to do the same Maoam. Surely 10 games is the minimum to make an informed opinion.

People doing rating predictions 5 premiership games in is ridiculous' date=' please tell me you're not going to do the same Maoam. Surely 10 games is the minimum to make an informed opinion.[/quote']

I agree. Ive said many times ill probably do it after the 2nd or 3rd champions league game (I go on Holiday in 2 weeks, so will probably be when I get back)

Its too early to give an accurate rating.