Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

MaoaM

Re: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

Probably not.

But I keep saying its way too early to do a prediction. He might get more games' date=' I dont no.[/quote']

he's made a few appearances and done ok in those games so probably a little rise

oh, and if babel doesnt get dropped to 87 the SM ratings folks need to be fired

he's made a few appearances and done ok in those games so probably a little rise

oh' date=' and if babel doesnt get dropped to 87 the SM ratings folks need to be fired[/quote']

Yeah, he should have joined Arsenal and not Liverpool all those years ago. :P

I still think if they gave him 10 games in a row or something he would do well. Hes always in and out of the team though, which cant be good for confidence.

Yeah' date=' he should have joined Arsenal and not Liverpool all those years ago. :P[/quote']

babel? yeah, a much better footballing fit but his attitude certainly hasnt helped him whilst he's been here - got a lot of talent but like many before him lacks the head to go with it so he probably would have had more good moments there he may not have been a long lasting success, probably a lucky escape for youse really

I still think if they gave him 10 games in a row or something he would do well. Hes always in and out of the team though' date=' which cant be good for confidence.[/quote']

thing is last season, whilst it wasnt really the right situation to put him in as experienced pros were wilting he was one of the very few bright spots, sadly the two scousers (sorry, the board) hired a manager who's shown very little in terms of playing youths unless he really has to instead of another man who's got an excellent record of developing players and blooding them into the first team (but thats a rant for another thread :D)

anyone got any thoughts on James Milner' date=' will he get a rise after joining City?[/quote']

He seems to be an Englnd regular now, so that will be the main factor in him rising imo.

Hes not having a good a season as last year, but early days

please help me

i chave a chance to buy Moussa Dembélé he is having a great start with

2 goals in 3 games any chance he will rise to 90 ?

thank you

Hangeland has been a top performer for Fulham and linked to bigger clubs for three seasons now and he's not got a 90.

Schwarzer is the only 90 Fulham have had in recent times I believe.

Hangeland has been a top performer for Fulham and linked to bigger clubs for three seasons now and he's not got a 90.

Schwarzer is the only 90 Fulham have had in recent times I believe.

Yeah, and with no European football I dont see that changing anytime soon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JackWWFC

What do ur guys think about Scott dann? A decent centre back better then Roger Johnson?

Had Joe Hart behind them, Match Of The Day made them look better than they are.

Bear in mind, none of them were injured last season, and thats where they were lucky. Some people will say they could of got 88, but thats MOTD fans..

87 is probably about right.

walcott will stay 89 i reckon, always injured :rolleyes: if he does go up then 90 max obv. but he needs a good goal ratio and loads of minutes to get a rise because he isnt the best player ever, just incredibly pacey ;)

i reckon highest in his career will be 92 but he will have to play two full seasons with decent goal ratios to acheive that.

Wilshere to get there before walcott does :P

What will walcott rise to?

Sorry I didnt answer questions, I was on holiday.

Walcotts been injured pretty much all season. All hes really done is score a hat-trick against Blackpool (Wahoo!).

Bruno is right, He will stay for now :)

Im gonna start doing some new predictions after the weekends games. Ill probably make a new thread and ask for this one to be closed.