Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

MaoaM

Re: Premiership Ratings By MaoaM

I highly doubt this. No matter how many goals he's scored Capello is going to go with the tried and tested for the world cup. It's too big a risk to take a player who's never played full international football to a competition we are looking to win. Our strikers will be Rooney' date=' Defoe, Crouch and Heskey ;)[/quote']

I think you'd be surprised..

What has Heskey done honestly, id take Zamora as 3rd choice personally, but im sure Capello will take the risk of Taking Zamora above Heskey or Crouch..

What has Heskey done honestly' date=' id take Zamora as 3rd choice personally, but im sure Capello will take the risk of Taking Zamora above Heskey or Crouch..[/quote']

Crouch is imo 2nd choice , Rooney and Defoe do not work well together and with Crouch's international record + his ability to hold up the ball while still having the ability to score , dribble and pass is something England need atm. He would also benifit Rooney greatly as it gives him someone to play off. Zamora has had great season and i rate him very highly and i still think he should go to the world cup but only as a 4th choice behind Rooney , Crouch and Defoe.

What has Heskey done honestly' date=' id take Zamora as 3rd choice personally, but im sure Capello will take the risk of Taking Zamora above Heskey or Crouch..[/quote']

Heskey's done nothing and I don't rate him at all but, when fit, Capello's put him in the England squad. I could name several English strikers better than Heskey but Fabio seems to like him. I missed Bent off my post as well :o He definitely deserves to be there.

It is guarenteed

He's been there best player this season' date=' above Hangeland & Schwarzer and with the amount of goals he's scored he's certain for 89.

He's set to make the plane for South Africa aswell, been a lot better than the likes of Crouch, Carlton Cole & possibly Defoe over the course of the season.[/font']

Rooney, Defoe, Crouch, Bent.

Then its a choice between Agbonlahor, Zamora, Heskey and cole

Fabio will probably pick Zamora last out of them 4. I would take him to the world cup, but dont think Capello will. If he doesnt get called up for the nex friendlies then he wont go :(

Question:

Bobby Zamora is hitting 89/90

You have Dempsey hitting 89

Hangeland also hitting 90

and yet no rise for Fulham's most important player and club captain' date=' Danny Murphy?[/quote']

there's only one player at fulham IMO that would deserve a 90 and thats schwarzer - massively underrated keeper.

dempsey wont rise, highly doubt hangeland will as i dont see why he should rise (after all i cant see agger rising and he'd be much more worthy of a 90 than hangeland) and zamora will definitely not get a 90 as that would be an absolute joke for someone who's really had his first good season at 29 years old (very high likelihood that he is a one-season wonder) and shouldnt get more than a 88

Question:

Bobby Zamora is hitting 89/90

You have Dempsey hitting 89

Hangeland also hitting 90

and yet no rise for Fulham's most important player and club captain' date=' Danny Murphy?[/quote']

I have Zamora at 88/89.

And Hangeland at 89/90 (More towards 89 imo).

Them 3 imo are Fulhams best players. Murphy is playing very well, 7 goals aswell. Maybe theres a possibily of 89. Maybe if they climb a few more places in the league and get to the Eupoa leauge final, then 89 would be certain :)

Guest JackWWFC

Your Wolves one is nearly spot on, but I've been to every home and every away but 4 games. So here's my view.

Wolves

Marcus Hahnemann 85 -> 86 - Spot on

Wayne Hennessey 85 -> 84 - Should drop 1, been out of the team.

Stephen Ward 84 -> 85 - Should stay at 84 IMO

George Elokobi 82 -> 83 - Him and Wardy are about the same as LB so 84

Richard Stearman 85 -> 85 - Spot on

Kevin Foley 84 -> 85 - Spot on, positional change to RM too

Christophe Berra 86 -> 86 - Spot on

Jody Craddock 85 -> 85/86 - Could rise to 87, rated 33 in the EPL this season above Gallas, Sagna, A.Cole etc..

Andrew Surman 84 -> 84/83 - Spot on

Greg Halford 85 -> 85 - Down to 84 IMO

Nenad Milijas 87 -> 86 - Spot on

Segundo Castillo 86 -> 85 - Spot on

David Edwards 85 -> 85 - Up to 86, impressed in performances but had injury

Adlène Guedioura 80 -> 82/81 - Up to 84/85 - Shown true class..

Karl Henry 85 -> 86 - Up to 86/87, been one of our top performers

David Jones 84 -> 84/85 - Up to 86 at least

Michael Kightly 85 -> 85/84 - Injured all season, stick at 85

Matt Jarvis 85 -> 86/87 - Spot on

Andrew Keogh 84 -> 84 - Spot on

Kevin Doyle 87 -> 87 - Maybe 88 ,been our best player this season..

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake 85 -> 85 - Drop to 84

Chris Iwelumo 85 -> 85/84 - Drop to 84

Sam Vokes 80 -> 80/81 - Spot on

Your Wolves one is nearly spot on' date=' but I've been to every home and every away but 4 games. So here's my view.

Wolves

Marcus Hahnemann 85 -> 86 - Spot on

Wayne Hennessey 85 -> 84 - Should drop 1, been out of the team.

Stephen Ward 84 -> 85 - Should stay at 84 IMO

George Elokobi 82 -> 83 - Him and Wardy are about the same as LB so 84

Richard Stearman 85 -> 85 - Spot on

Kevin Foley 84 -> 85 - Spot on, positional change to RM too

Christophe Berra 86 -> 86 - Spot on

Jody Craddock 85 -> 85/86 - Could rise to 87, rated 33 in the EPL this season above Gallas, Sagna, A.Cole etc..

Andrew Surman 84 -> 84/83 - Spot on

Greg Halford 85 -> 85 - Down to 84 IMO

Nenad Milijas 87 -> 86 - Spot on

Segundo Castillo 86 -> 85 - Spot on

David Edwards 85 -> 85 - Up to 86, impressed in performances but had injury

Adlène Guedioura 80 -> 82/81 - Up to 84/85 - Shown true class..

Karl Henry 85 -> 86 - Up to 86/87, been one of our top performers

David Jones 84 -> 84/85 - Up to 86 at least

Michael Kightly 85 -> 85/84 - Injured all season, stick at 85

Matt Jarvis 85 -> 86/87 - Spot on

Andrew Keogh 84 -> 84 - Spot on

Kevin Doyle 87 -> 87 - Maybe 88 ,been our best player this season..

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake 85 -> 85 - Drop to 84

Chris Iwelumo 85 -> 85/84 - Drop to 84

Sam Vokes 80 -> 80/81 - Spot on[/quote']

Thanks :) But Craddock is only 33rd in that list because of the goals hes scored (6 points for a defender scoring). So hes only above Gallas and Sagna because of goals. But he may rise.

Guest JackWWFC

Thanks :) But Craddock is only 33rd in that list because of the goals hes scored (6 points for a defender scoring). So hes only above Gallas and Sagna because of goals. But he may rise.

Possibly, but he has pulled Man of the match performances loads of times this season, expected to sign a new contract within a couple of days.

First of all, sorry its taken two weeks to update. Been busy with work and stuff. Basically ive made a team of risers for a small team (Div 4 or 3) That will rise and help you make some cash

:) (Cash Values could change in certain set-ups) I would't encourage to buy all (Such as Hahnemann, hes just the only keeper I think will definately rise)

--------------------------- Hahnemann --------------------------

---- Carr ---------- Jones ---------- Smalling --------- Olsson ----

--- Wilshere ------------ Meyler ------- Cairney -------- Johnson ---

---------------- Moses ---------------- Zamora --------------------

GK: Marcus Hahnemann 85 -> 86

Cost: £2 Million -- Value after Rising: £2.4 Million -- Estimated Profit: £400k

RB: Stephen Carr 85 -> 86/87 +1/2

Cost: £3.5 Million -- Value after Rising: £4 Million -- Estimated Profit: £500k

CB: Phil Jones 75 -> 80 +5

Cost: £300k -- Value after Rising: £1.8 Million -- Estimated Profit: £1.5 Million

CB: Chris Smalling 78 -> 82/83 +4/5

Cost: £850k -- Value after Rising: £2.5Million -- Estimated Profit: £1.65 Million

LB: Martin Olsson 82 -> 85 +3

Cost: £2.5 Million -- Value after Rising: £5.5Million -- Estimated Profit: £3 Million

RM: Jack Wilshere 83 -> 85 +2

Cost: £2.85 Million -- Value after Rising: £4Million -- Estimated Profit: £1.15 Million

CM: David Meyler 74 -> 80 +6

Cost: £200k -- Value after Rising: £1.8 Million -- Estimated Profit: £1.6 Million

CM: Tom Cairney 75 -> 79 +4

Cost: £350k -- Value after Rising: £1.5 Million -- Estimated Profit: £1.15 Million

LM: Adam Johnson 85 -> 87 +2

Cost: £5 Million-- Value after Rising: £7 Million -- Estimated Profit: £2 Million

F: Victor Moses 81 -> 83 +2

Cost: £3.3 Million-- Value after Rising: £4.6 Million -- Estimated Profit: £1.3 Million

F: Bobby Zamora 87 -> 89 +2

Cost: £5.8 Million-- Value after Rising: £8 Million -- Estimated Profit: £2.2 Million

So Overall, if you brought all these players, it would cost you an estimated £26.6 Million (Too much for a new Div 4 team, but Div 4 team already been promoted could do this) The Estimated profit to be made is £16.45 Million! Not bad for 11 players.

(Again this is my first attempt, please correct my if i've made some mistakes)

i see that you have given clichy a possible rise

i was offered 10mil and marcelo (real madrid) for clichy good deal?? With the money from the deal i will buy aly cissokho (or any other suggestion's)

thanks for any help in advance

i see that you have given clichy a possible rise

i was offered 10mil and marcelo (real madrid) for clichy good deal?? With the money from the deal i will buy aly cissokho (or any other suggestion's)

thanks for any help in advance

I have Clichy for a possible drop, because of a dip in form. Hes picked it up a little bit. But will most likely stay at 92.

Marelo very rarely plays LB now for Real Madrid, so he will probably have another position change to just LM. I would not do the deal.

you have diamanti of west ham down for a rise from 85 to 87/86.

can't see happening. hes a sub for a very poor west ham team

Yes West Ham have been poor. But Diamanti has been very good when hes played. Score 5 goals since the last rating change, and I dont see him as a sub player (17 Starts, 7 subs in the Prem) 7 goals in the prem from Midfield. For me one of West Hams best players (Not hard, but loads of WH players have ratings above him).

Maybe 87 is a bit much because of the league position (I still think they will stay up, meaning 87 is a possibiliy), but 86 is the minimum he should get.

Possible big riser at City in the form of Faroe Islands' keeper Gunnar Nielsen who has just come on to replace Shay Given. Given looked quite seriously injured so Nielsen could amass a lot of minutes in the remainder of the season. Currently 70 rated and if he plays consistently till the season's out he's a possible 77 in my opinion.

Possible big riser at City in the form of Faroe Islands' keeper Gunnar Nielsen who has just come on to replace Shay Given. Given looked quite seriously injured so Nielsen could amass a lot of minutes in the remainder of the season. Currently 70 rated and if he plays consistently till the season's out he's a possible 77 in my opinion.

Yeah. Considering some players from Japan got +5 for playing around 20 minutes, he could get a nice rise (75 seems to be the new 70 aswell now).

I wont add him to the list just yet, ill wait untill next week and see what happens :) But cheers for the heads up.

Yeah. Considering some players from Japan got +5 for playing around 20 minutes' date=' he could get a nice rise (75 seems to be the new 70 aswell now).

I wont add him to the list just yet, ill wait untill next week and see what happens :) But cheers for the heads up.[/quote']

It'll be interesting to see who Mancini prefers in the coming fixtures. We also have Stuart Taylor who has Premier League experience but Mancini has chosen Nielsen as substitute keeper in recent fixtures.

Eduardo to 88 for sure.

Most likely. He was never going to fully recover from the mental scars of the horror tackle and he's now not the same player before the injury. Wouldn't be surprised if he dropped, not gotten enough minutes or done enough this season.