My Club Is... And I Predict The Following...

Some top forum scouts have the ability to report on entire footballing nations. However, our love of the game is for one reason and one reason only – OUR TEAM!! As far as I am aware a thread such as this does not exist. I have had this idea for a while so here goes… and at the risk of being shot down whilst believing I have found my purpose in life :) I propose the following:

Simply predict the ratings of YOUR TEAM (loaned in and out included), being completely unbiased. To support your rating only give one line (sentence – but I foresee some large sentences if described in this way) of description. This is to not take away from team threads that already exist or threads which encompass entire leagues or nations. It is a simple a supporter’s prediction and I believe will give some insights into a fair few players that may otherwise escape the scouting radar!!

Thoughts & opinions welcomed!

Format:

Player Name / (Position) / Current Rating – Predicted Rating

One line of reasoning

Here goes mine…

My club is… Sunderland (for my sins), I predict the following…

GORDON, Craig (Gk) 88 - 89

Currently outstanding, if this continues a return to 90 and who knows will once again be possible

FULOP, Márton (Gk) 87 – 86/85

Understudy, who I believe does not have what it takes at the Premiership level

MCCARTNEY, George (LB) 87 - 86

IMO the worst First XI player at Sunderland, Championship at best and finally dropped

BARDSLEY, Phil (RB) 87 – 87/86

Lost his place in the First XI, a decent squad player, this time should keep his rating, next time, hmm…

DA SILVA, Paulo (CB/RB) 89 – 88

Third or fourth choice, came as a 90 rated player, looks steady but lacks a lot to his game

KILGALLON, Matthew (CB/LB) 84 - 84

Future potential with current opportunities limited. Time will tell. I’m not holding my breath

FERDINAND, Anton (CB/RB) 87 - 88

Currently on for a position change to ‘D’. New lease of life under Bruce, looking steady once again

TURNER, Michael (CB) 88 - 88

Solid, but nothing special, future rise possible, this time around I don’t foresee it coming

REID, Andy (LM/CM) 88 – 88/87

Exceptional start to season, then hit by injury and consequently dropped, should keep his rating for now

MALBRANQUE, Steed (RM/LM) 88 – 88/89

Has been on fire in recent months, never lasts 90mins, small chance of a rise but unlikely

HENDERSON, Jordan (RM/AM) 84 – 87/88

Big talent, long way to go, but undoubtedly has the makings of a Premiership player

RICHARDSON, Kieran (CM/LM) 87 – 87/88

Has improved in recent weeks with the team but always looks vulnerable despite his ability

CATTERMOLE, Lee (CM/RM) 87 - 88

Big potential, poor in recent months since injury but well worth a +1 for all round consistency

CANA, Lorik (DM/CB) 91 – 90/89

Lost his way, often found out for pace & often clumsy. Does have a number of key team attributes

ZENDEN, Boudewijn (LM/CM) 87 – 87

Bit part role in the midfield, worth another season as a squad member. Did you see that goal :)

MEYLER, David (CM) 74 – 80/81

Looking better and better having had a run in the side. Solid in tackle, plays simple pass… bliss :)

CAMPBELL, Fraizer (Fwd) 85 – 86/87

Position (Fwd/W). Currently reaching the potential seen of him at Man Utd. Time will tell

BENT, Darren (CF) 89 - 90

Goal scoring cannot be overlooked for a striker. Quite simply has to hit 90 on this basis

JONES, Kenwyne (CF) 88 – 88/89

So Frustrating! Huge potential, very rarely reached! Possible move on the cards, I do hope not!

Loaned In

MENSAH, John (CB/RB) 88 - 89

John ‘Immense’ Sir – truly believe without the injuries he’s a top class defender. Sign Him!!

HUTTON, Alan (RB) 88 – 88/89

Worth an 89 for Sunderland performances, lack of games at Tottenham should mean an 88

BENJANI, Mwaruwari (Fwd) 87 – 85/86

Lack of games. Only given 10mins a time (if that) will result in a big dive in rating

Loaned Out

NOSWORTHY, Nyron (CB/RB) 86 – 84

I personally believe he is a decent player and a top Championship defender, this being where he’l end up

Colback, Jack (CM) 76 – 79

Performed well for Ipswich but I would guess another loaned out season on the horizon

TAINIO, Teemu (CM) 86 – 85/84

Injury hit season on loan at Birmingham. Can see him leaving Sunderland in the summer for a lesser club

Waghorn, Martyn (Fwd/W) 78 – 80/81

Never impressed me much but I am for turning given the rave reviews from Leicester

MURPHY, Daryl (W/Fwd) 85 – 84/85

Position (Fwd). Goal every 3 games for Ipswich. Can see him signing permanently, best thing for him

O'DONOVAN, Roy (W/Fwd) 82 - 79/80

Position (Fwd). 5 in 9 in League 1. Championship player in my view. Should leave in summer

HEALY, David (Fwd) 85 – 82

Unbelievably 1 in 5 for Ipswich. I predicted more! Once a prospect. Sadly fading

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some top forum scouts have the ability to report on entire footballing nations. However, our love of the game is for one reason and one reason only – OUR TEAM!! As far as I am aware a thread such as

Re: My Club Is... And I Predict The Following... Im 100% sure that nobody will care but im doing this for my own benefit. Sligo Rovers Richard Brush 77->78 Ciaran Kelly 68->74 Paul Whelan

Re: My Club Is... And I Predict The Following... This is my first ever go at ratings.. My club is Nottingham Forest Lee CAMP 83 > 84/85 Been simply outstanding for us this season, lost count of

Re: My Club Is... And I Predict The Following...

Great idea!

My club is... Tottenham

GK's...

Gomes: 90 > 91/90 - Solid, solid season. Makes game winning saves on a regular basis.

Cudicini: 87 > 86- Long term injury but unlikely to feature when fit again. Revised to drop.

Def:

Assou-Ekotto: 88 > 88 - Hasn't been the same player since injury and fresh competition from Bale. Was in for an 89 on earlier form.

Bale: 87 > 88- Excellent form since returning to the side.

Corluka: 91 > 91 - Mr Consistent.

K Walker: 82 > 84 - Good performances for Sheff Utd, but average for Spurs.

King: 89 > 89/90 - The best centre-back in the league when he plays, which has been quite a bit in the last month or so...

Woodgate: 89 > 88 - Has barely touched the ball this season.

Bassong:88 > 88 - Has looked good with Dawson but average with other partners. King has played more recently, limitting Bassongs chances.

Dawson: 87 > 88/89 - Great season, new club captain and likely to get a WC spot. Excellent form in the season run-in

Kaboul: 86 > 86/87 - Unlikely to rise, but has put in some excellent performances at right-back in Corlukas absence so who knows?

Mid...

Kranjcar: 90 > 90 - Might need another 1/2 season to get 91 but excellent goal and assist stats for games played. Injury stopped any chance of 91 this time.

Bentley: 88 > 88 - Good form recently, but not enough game time.

Jenas: 89 > 88 - Rarely plays, rarely puts in a good performance.

Palacios: 89 > 89/90 - Previously a guaranteed 90 but the Huddlestone/Modric combo has seen him on the bench recently. 50/50 riser.

Huddlestone: 88 > 89/88 - England call-up and excellent CM performances.

Modric: 91 > 91 - Moments of world class genius and begining to compete more in the middle, although still suffers against physical teams.

Lennon: 90 > 90/91 - Surefire 91 before injury. Almost certain stayer now.

Att...

Defoe: 91 > 91 - Not as good in 2nd half of season. Poor against the top clubs.

Pavyluchenko: 90 > 90/89 - Some key goals recently but not enough gametime.

Crouch: 90 > 90 - Good for England, OK for Spurs. Enough to keep 90.

Arsenal

Almunia, Manuel (GK) 90 -> 90

he's been terrible overall but he won't drop and has at times looked great, truly he only plays because the back-up choice is so bad, speaking of which...

Fabianski, Lukasz (GK) 86 -> 86

won't drop because he isn't that high anyway. He's not too bad but he needs a run of games to get up the confidence and that won't happen at Arsenal.

Mannone, Vito (GK) 82 -> 82

hasn't played since his rise. No idea how he'll turn out. Sometimes he has looked amazing and at other times I could do a better job.

Szczesny, Wojciech (GK) 76 -> 80

absolutely incredible talent, went on loan to Brentford and their fans love him. Wenger think he's good enough as well and many Arsenal fans believe that any keeper Wenger signs is a stopgap until this man is ready. Must sign.

Clichy, Gael (LB) 92 -> 92

He might have dropped but recent form is equal to the form he showed when he first broke into the team. Was Arsenal's only decent player against Barcelona last night and is no doubt an exceptional talent.

Gibbs, Kieran (LB/LM) 85 -> 85

Injuries mean he hasn't played since his rise, preventing further rise. However, he is easily Arsenal's second choice LB and I reckon he's England's 4th/5th. All that at 20? Sign him up!

Botelho, Pedro (LB/LM) 82 -> 82

I don't know how he is doing in Spain but the lad has an attitude problem and I just don't see him at Arsenal. I could be wrong though.

Cruise, Thomas (LB) 75 -> 75

Still very young and quite a bit away from the first team. Has a year or two of loans before being close to the first team.

Sagna, Bacary (RB) 92 -> 92

he has been nowhere near the form of his first season at Arsenal, and nowadays is easily replaceable by Eboue but he is still vital to both Arsenal and France.

Gilbert, Kerrea (RB) 80 -> 80

he won't make it at Arsenal, he's been here too long and has yet to impress.

Hoyte, Gavin (RB/CB) 77 -> 77

Terrible player. No joke, he is very bad. Still only 19 but needs a big improvement and quick.

Gallas, William (CB) 93 -> 93/94

Amazing player, Arsenal's heartbeat in the defense. Definitely deserves to keep 93 and should probably even be 94.

Vermaelen, Thomas (CB) 90 -> 91

I've seen him tipped for 92 but I don't think so just yet. His positioning against Barcelona was terrible and he has been poor against any real big opposition this season. Still a great player and definite riser.

Djourou, Johan (CB) 88 -> 88/87

hasn't played this season so a drop could happen but otherwise he's a good defender with a good future. Depends how he bounces back from injury.

Senderos, Phillipe (CB) 88 -> 88/87

might keep 88 by moving to Everton, his Arsenal career is basically over. Still a key player for the Swiss though.

Campbell, Sol (CB) 88 -> 88/87

failed at a League 1 team so should be a 80 for that but he's done well for Arsenal.

Silvestre, Mikael (CB/LB) 87 -> 87

Terrible player, can't wait until he leaves.

okay now I'm bored :P

Most of these are wrong but hehe. You bound to be gentle on your own team.

Not sure if you think that of any of the Spurs ones above - if so then which ones? Would be good to hear feedback I'm sure.

I think the key for anyone posting in this is to consider "are my team doing better this year than last?" if the answer to that is "No" then you shouldn't have any more risers in your first team than droppers (as a general rule). Too many people make the mistake of seeing rating changes as a one-way street.

I've never done predictions before so here goes...

VAN DER SAR, Edwin 94 > 94

FOSTER, Ben 88 > 88

KUSZCZAK, Tomasz 88 > 88/87

HEATON, Tom 80 > 80/79

ZIELER, Ron-Robert 74 > 74/75 (due to SM's seemingly new 75 lowest rated)

AMOS, Ben 73 > 73/75 (due to SM's seemingly new 75 lowest rated)

EVRA, Patrice 94 > 94

FABIO, Pereira da Silva 80 > 81/82

DE LAET, Ritchie 77 > 77

BROWN, Wes 89 > 89/88

NEVILLE, Gary 88 > 88

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva 86 > 86/87

VIDIC, Nemanja 96 > 96

FERDINAND, Rio 95 > 95

EVANS, Jonny 89 > 89

CATHCART, Craig 82 > 82

O'SHEA, John 89 > 89

GIGGS, Ryan 93 > 93

CLEVERLEY, Tom 83 > 84/83

SCHOLES, Paul 92 > 91

CARRICK, Michael 92 > 91

FLETCHER, Darren 91 > 92/91

ANDERSON, Luis 91 > 90

GIBSON, Darron 85 > 86/85

DRINKWATER, Daniel 75 > 77/78

JAMES, Matt 75 > 78/79

HEWSON, Sam 73 > 75

HARGREAVES, Owen 90 > 89

POSSEBON, Rodrigo 75 > 75

PARK, Ji-Sung 90 > 90

VALENCIA, Antonio 90 > 91

NANI, Luís 89 > 90/89

OBERTAN, Gabriel 86 > 86/85

TOSIC, Zoran 86 > 85/86

ROONEY, Wayne 96 > 96/97

DIOUF, Mame 85 > 85/86/87

WELBECK, Danny 85 > 85

BRANDY, Febian 75 > 75

KING, Joshua 75 > 75

BERBATOV, Dimitar 93 > 92/93

OWEN, Michael 90 > 90

MACHEDA, Federico 80 > 80

If anyone wants justifcation why I have chosen, just ask :)

And again, just my own opinion.

I've never done predictions before so here goes...

VAN DER SAR' date=' Edwin[/b'] 94 > 94

FOSTER, Ben 88 > 88

KUSZCZAK, Tomasz 88 > 88/87

HEATON, Tom 80 > 80/79

ZIELER, Ron-Robert 74 > 74/75 (due to SM's seemingly new 75 lowest rated)

AMOS, Ben 73 > 73/75 (due to SM's seemingly new 75 lowest rated)

EVRA, Patrice 94 > 94

FABIO, Pereira da Silva 80 > 81/82

DE LAET, Ritchie 77 > 77

BROWN, Wes 89 > 89/88

NEVILLE, Gary 88 > 88

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva 86 > 86/85

VIDIC, Nemanja 96 > 96

FERDINAND, Rio 95 > 95

EVANS, Jonny 89 > 89

CATHCART, Craig 82 > 82

O'SHEA, John 89 > 89

GIGGS, Ryan 93 > 93

CLEVERLEY, Tom 83 > 84/83

SCHOLES, Paul 92 > 91

CARRICK, Michael 92 > 91

FLETCHER, Darren 91 > 92/91

ANDERSON, Luis 91 > 90

GIBSON, Darron 85 > 86/85

DRINKWATER, Daniel 75 > 77/78

JAMES, Matt 75 > 78/79

HEWSON, Sam 73 > 75

HARGREAVES, Owen 90 > 89

POSSEBON, Rodrigo 75 > 75

PARK, Ji-Sung 90 > 90

VALENCIA, Antonio 90 > 91

NANI, Luís 89 > 90/89

OBERTAN, Gabriel 86 > 86/85

TOSIC, Zoran 86 > 85/86

ROONEY, Wayne 96 > 96/97

DIOUF, Mame 85 > 85/86/87

WELBECK, Danny 85 > 85

BRANDY, Febian 75 > 75

KING, Joshua 75 > 75

BERBATOV, Dimitar 93 > 92/93

OWEN, Michael 90 > 90

MACHEDA, Federico 80 > 80

If anyone wants justifcation why I have chosen, just ask :)

And again, just my own opinion.

I'm amazed :eek: A self-critical United fan ;)

Really good first time effort but I think they'll be more lenient on your midfield. There's no way Carrick is a 92 or Anderson a 91 but I think they'll stay.

Haha it is a rarity but there's no point kidding ourselves, our midfield isn't much cop. Like you said Anderson and Carrick both deserve to drop, but might keep it because they're at a top club. Anderson should have never got a 91, and Carrick got his 92 when he had that good season when his passing was outstanding. However, he is not playing like that anymore and hasn't been for a while.

Spot on people!!

I believe that a thread such as this offers everyone the chance to predict and the beauty of it is the 'big boys' i.e. top scouters, can then help others realise potential mistakes!!

I've learnt something already :) Be nice to get some foreign teams in this too!!

A few Arsenal:

Vermalean - Rise to 91, 92 next time - only game missed was due to questionable red card, fitted in quickly and easily and scored a few goals too

Diaby - stay 88 - doesnt seem to offer enough defensively or offensively

Song - +1 to 90 our main DM man, a solid performer - better than Diaby and Denilson

Denilson - Stay at 89 - hasnt improved much really

Fabregas - Stay at 95 -96 is too high for him at moment even though he's world class and drives the team.

Rosicky - stay at 90 - not as good as before his year or so out

Nasri - I'd imagine stay same - great goal against porto and solid performer

Eduardo - same - not setting the world alight after injury comeback

Bendtner +1 - scoring important goals though has the dexterity of a crane sometimes and tends to over try things..

RVP -Stay same - hope to see him before end of season if we have chance of 1st still, if not better to rest for next year...

Walcott - stay 89 - not consistent enough - like a Ferrari without a stearing wheel..

*Arsenal need to improve their midfield, diaby and Denislon arent upto the effort and work rate of Song nor the passing and driving forwards of Fabregas..

*Would swap out Eduardo or Bendtner for a better forward.

* Need another Vermalean for defensive cover and probably lose campbell or Silvestre

You don't have to give a description matey. Id be interested to know you predictions for your young midefielders such as Denilson' date=' Song, Diaby etc...[/quote']

Cool, makes it easier :D

continuing from Silvestre...

Nordtveit 82 -> 83

Traore 85 -> 85

Jay Emmanuel Thomas 78 -> 78/79

Emmanuel Eboue 89 -> 89

Cesc Fabregas 95 -> 95

Denilson 89 -> 89

Abou Diaby 88 -> 89

Alex Song 89 -> 90

Aaron Ramsey 86 -> 87

Fran Merida 83 -> 83

Henri Lansbury 82 -> 82

Craig Eastmond 75 -> 78+

Francis Coquelin 73 -> 73

Andrei Arshavin 94 -> 94/93

Samir Nasri 92 -> 92

Jack Wilshere 83 -> 86/85

Samuel Galindo 75 -> 75

Tomas Rosicky 90 -> 90

Theo Walcott 89 -> 89

Carlos Vela 87 -> 87

Nacer Barazite 83 -> 83

Robin Van Persie 93 -> 93

Eduardo 89 -> 89/88

Nicklas Bendtner 88 -> 89

Jay Simpson 84 -> 84/83

Sanchez Watt 75 -> 77/78

Gilles Sunu 75 -> 75

Rhys Murphy 70 -> 74/75

Luke Freeman 69 -> 70+

I'm going to attempt AZ :)

Sergio Romero 88 -> 88

Joey Didulica 83 -> 83

Boy Waterman 82 -> 82/81

Erik Heijbok 80 -> 80

Esteban Alvarado 77 -> 77

Ragnar Klavan 84 -> 84

Gill Swerts 86 -> 86

Milano Koenders 82 -> 82/83

Kew Jaliens 89 -> 89/88

Hector Moreno 87 -> 87/88

Niklas Moisander 86 -> 87

Gijs Luirink 82 -> 82

Maarten Martens 88 -> 88

Simon Poulsen 85 -> 86/87

Celso Ortiz 80 -> 80

Stijn Schaars 89 -> 89

David Mendes da Silva 88 -> 88/89

Rasmus Elm 86 -> 87

Nick van der Velden 83 -> 83

Pontus Wernbloom 85 -> 85

James Holland 80 -> 80

Brett Holman 86 -> 86

Johann Berg Gudmundsson 76 -> 76

Mounir El Hamdaoui 89 -> 89

Moussa Dembele 88 -> 88

Jeremain Lens 84 -> 86/87

Cristian Jonothas 80 -> 80/81

Morten Nielsen 75 -> 75

Graziano Pelle 86 -> 86/85

Pick up Lens if you can

I cba to do all the Chelsea players.. but I'll do a few:

CHELSEA!

Petr Cech 94 > 94 - He is still one of the best keepers in the World, has had a decent season with a couple of mad moments, but still is good enough to keep his 94 rating.

Ross Turnball 85 > 85 - Played a few times this season, hasn't done too bad, should keep his rating imo.

Ashley Cole 94 > 94 - Best left-back in the World imo, has had a class season up until he got injured, but may well be back before the end of the season. :)

Jose Bosingwa 92 > 91 - Been injured for most of the season, and has lost his place to the well rounded Ivanovic.

Branislav Ivanovic 90 > 91 - Has played really well this season, and has developed his attacking game a lot, and I think he'll rise.

Julliano Belletti 88 > 88 - Hasn't played loads this season as you'd expect, but I think he'll keep his rating as he is a solid player.

Paulo Ferreira 88 > 88/89 - He could well easily get a rise as he's played really well when called upon this season.

John Terry 95 > 95 - Has had a good season considering everything that's gone on and has still been solid, so will keep his rating.

Ricardo Carvalho 94 > 93/2 - I don't rate him anymore, he's had injuries, and his performances when he's played haven't been too great either.

Rodrigo Alex 91 > 91/92 - I'm not sure he will get 92, but has an outside chance, and has played well like Ferreira when called upon.

Yuri Zhirkov 92 > 92 - He will keep his rating, played well when Cole has been injured, so yes will retain his rating.

Florent Malouda 91 > 92 - He has probably been the biggest surprised perfomance wise this season, he has been fantastic and imo he has been our best player this season along with Drogba, will definitely rise. :D

Frank Lampard 95 > 95 - Has been his usual self this season, played well and an important player, cannot see him dropping in rating.

Michael Essien 95 > 95 - Has been injured for quite a while now, but he is one of our best players when fit, he is a class act and I can't see SM dropping him because of injury, they never normally do.

Michael Ballack 93 > 92 - Hasn't really done much at all this season, and can only see a -1 drop because he is Germanys captain and is such an important player.

Jon Obi Mikel 91 > 91/92 - Hasn't done anything wrong since replacing Essien, has been pretty good infact, has a chance of a rise.

Anderson Deco 92 > 92 - Important player for us depending on who we're playing as you saw against United at the weekend, still think he's a class act and will keep his rating.

Joe Cole 92 > 92 - Very good little player, big fan of his. Think he gives us some magic when he plays and has played pretty well since being injured this season, might drop, doubt it though.

Nico Anelka 93 > 93 - Has done well this season, and after rising last season I can't see him dropping next changes.

Salomon Kalou 90 > 90 - Has done OK when he's played this season, got a few goals, can't see him dropping past the 90 mark.

Daniel Sturridge 85 > 85 - Not done much really, looked okay in some of the cup games, can't see his rating changing tbh.

Didier Drogba 96 > 96 - He has been amazing this season, him and Malouda have been our best players by far. He has got some important goals for us this season and a lot of them at that, a very very important player! :D

So they're my predictions, they are my honest opinion, enjoy the read. ;)

I'll have a go at City but I'm unsure about a lot of our loaned out players. Great thread btw and any advice from experienced heads would be much appreciated.

Given: 91 - 91/92 (dependent on where we finish)

Hart: 89 - 89/90 (stay for now unless he breaks into the England scene full time)

Taylor: 83 - 83

Nielsen: 70 - ? (no reason to rise but 75 is the new 70. Who knows?)

Bridge: 89 - 89

Sylvinho: 88 - 88

Garrido: 87 - 87

Zabaleta: 89 - 90/89 (regular in the starting line-up)

Richards: 89 - 89

Toure: 93 - 92/93

Lescott: 90 - 90

Onuoha: 87 - 87 (definite future riser though)

Boyata: 75 - 80ish

Petrov: 89 - 89/88

Wright-Phillips: 90 - 90

Weiss: 82 - 82/83/84 (maybe a small rise?)

Vieira: 91 - 90

Barry: 91 - 92/91

Ireland: 90 - 90/89

M. Johnson: 86 - 85

Ibrahim: 75 - 78/79

De Jong: 91 - 91/92

Kompany: 89 - 90 (position change to CB/DM)

Robinho: 93 - 93

A. Johnson: 85 - 88/87/89

Tevez: 93 - 93/94

Bellamy: 89 - 90

Adebayor: 93 - 93

Santa Cruz: 89 - 89

Hate them, but I'll have a go at Liverpool:

REINA, Pepe

93->93 Solid.

DIEGO, Cavalieri

86->86/85 Not many apperances.

ITANDJE, Charles

83->83 At Kavala, played 1/2 of games no need to drop

GULACSI, Péter

78>78 Apps....

BOUZANIS, Dean

70->75? Played games for Acc Stanley, 13 league.

AURELIO, Fábio

90->89 Lost spot to Insua.

INSUA, Emiliano

88->89 Loss of Champ League spot prevents 90.

THRELFALL, Robbie

72->74? Made few apps at Bradford.

JOHNSON, Glen

91->91 Doubt he'll drop, doubt he'll rise.

DEGEN, Philipp

86->85/86 Few apps for First XI

DARBY, Stephen

74->77 Very few apps for Swindon

CARRAGHER, Jamie

93->92 Imperfect performances.

SKRTEL, Martin

91->90/91 Injury prevented more apps.

AGGER, Daniel

89->89 Same as Skrtel.

KYRGIAKOS, Sotiris

88->87/88 Bought as back up, used as back-up.

SAN JOSE, Mikel

83->85? Spain changes recent, too early to predict.

KELLY, Martin

77->77 Minimal apps + injury

AYALA, Daniel

75->75/76 Minimal apps.

RIERA, Albert

91->90 Too few apps to keep his rating.

RODRIGUEZ, Maxi

93->92 Should have dropped from Spanish changes.

AQUILANI, Alberto

90->90? Injury prevented more apps.

LUCAS, Leiva

88->89 Should hit 90, league position prevents it.

SPEARING, Jay

75->75 Minimal app for Championship team.

MASCHERANO, Javier

94->94 Stay.

PLESSIS, Damien

78->77 One sub appearance?

GERRARD, Steven

97->96/95 Drop from not reaching Champions League. Added to poor performances.

DURAN, Francis

70->70? No info found.

BENAYOUN, Yossi

90->90 Solid.

BABEL, Ryan

89->88/89 Too many sub apps, not enough full games.

EL ZHAR, Nabil

83->82/83 Minimal apps.

KUYT, Dirk

92->92 Solid.

NÉMETH, Krisztián

83->83 Not enough apps at AEK to rise.

PACHECO, Dani

75->75 Lack of apps.

SARIC, Nikola

75->75 Apps....

SIMON, András

75->77/78 Few apps at Cordoba

ECCLESTON, Nathan

70->75 Few apps for Huddersfield.

TORRES, Fernando

96->96 Only thing stopping him from dropping is goals-to-game ratio.

N'GOG, David

86->87? Good few games, couple of goals.

BROUWER, Jordy

76->76 Apps...

I'll have a go at City but I'm unsure about a lot of our loaned out players. Great thread btw and any advice from experienced heads would be much appreciated.

Given: 91 - 91/92 (dependent on where we finish)

Hart: 89 - 89/90 (stay for now unless he breaks into the England scene full time)

Taylor: 83 - 83

Nielsen: 70 - ? (no reason to rise but 75 is the new 70. Who knows?)

Bridge: 89 - 89

Sylvinho: 88 - 88

Garrido: 87 - 87

Zabaleta: 89 - 90/89 (regular in the starting line-up)

Richards: 89 - 89

Toure: 93 - 92/93

Lescott: 90 - 90

Onuoha: 87 - 87 (definite future riser though)

Boyata: 75 - 80ish

Petrov: 89 - 89/88

Wright-Phillips: 90 - 90

Weiss: 82 - 82/83/84 (maybe a small rise?)

Vieira: 91 - 90

Barry: 91 - 92/91

Ireland: 90 - 90/89

M. Johnson: 86 - 85

Ibrahim: 75 - 78/79

De Jong: 91 - 91/92

Kompany: 89 - 90 (position change to CB/DM)

Robinho: 93 - 93

A. Johnson: 85 - 88/87/89

Tevez: 93 - 93/94

Bellamy: 89 - 90

Adebayor: 93 - 93

Santa Cruz: 89 - 89

Boyata will not go that high after only a few appearances.

I cba to do all the Chelsea players.. but I'll do a few:

CHELSEA!

Paulo Ferreira 88 > 88/89 - He could well easily get a rise as he's played really well when called upon this season.

Rodrigo Alex 91 > 91/92 - I'm not sure he will get 92' date=' but has an outside chance, and has played well like Ferreira when called upon.

[b']Florent Malouda[/b] 91 > 92 - He has probably been the biggest surprised perfomance wise this season, he has been fantastic and imo he has been our best player this season along with Drogba, will definitely rise. :D

Michael Essien 95 > 95 - Has been injured for quite a while now, but he is one of our best players when fit, he is a class act and I can't see SM dropping him because of injury, they never normally do.

Anderson Deco 92 > 92 - Important player for us depending on who we're playing as you saw against United at the weekend, still think he's a class act and will keep his rating.

Joe Cole 92 > 92 - Very good little player, big fan of his. Think he gives us some magic when he plays and has played pretty well since being injured this season, might drop, doubt it though.

So they're my predictions, they are my honest opinion, enjoy the read. ;)

Alex, Ferreira wont rise Deco and Cole will mostly drop and have no chance of a rise other than that i'd say Sm almost always drops ratings due to injuries but it seems from around 3-4 months they have decided to freeze them and considering this is Essiens second major injury in 2 years he might just drop...

Good attempt though..

Hate them' date=' but I'll have a go at Liverpool:

[b']CARRAGHER, Jamie [/b]

93->93 Most apps in all comps 'Nuff said.

SKRTEL, Martin

91->90/91 Injury prevented more apps.

I would have thought that based on individual and team performances that Carragher should drop to a 92?

Skrtel has played half the games on Carragher and therefore id agree that a 90/91 is on the cards! What do you think of his future potential?

I'll have a go at my home team Blackburn Rovers:

Paul Robinson 88 > 89

Jason Brown 82 > 84

Lars Jacobsen 86 > 86/87

Chris Samba 87 > 88

Gael Givet 88 > 88

Ryan Nelsen 87 > 87

Martin Olsson 82 > 84/85

Michel Salgado 87 > 87

Phil Jones 75 > 80/81

Pascal Chimbonda 88 > 88/87

Brett Emerton 87 > 87/86

David Dunn 88 > 88/89

Vince Grella 87 > 87

Morten Gamst Pedersen 88 > 88

Steven N'Zonzi 85 > 86

Keith Andrews 86 > 86/87

El Hadji Diouf 88 > 75 :D (only joking - but personally i think he is terrible)

Yildiray Basturk 86 > 86

Jason Roberts 86 > 86

Nikola Kalinic 88 > 88

David Hoillet 82 > 84

Franco Di Santo 86 > 86

Alex' date=' Ferreira wont rise Deco and Cole will mostly drop and have no chance of a rise other than that i'd say Sm almost always drops ratings due to injuries but it seems from around 3-4 months they have decided to freeze them and considering this is Essiens second major injury in 2 years he might just drop...

Good attempt though..[/quote']

For Alex and Paulo Ferreira I put a stay as most likely, with a slight chance of a rise ;).

And I bet Essien won't drop.. just because of how good he is imo.

Boyata will not go that high after only a few appearances.

He made 6 appearances across all competitions. Phil Jones of Blackburn is predicted to hit 80 after fewer games. Boyata was impressive when he played and Weiss got to 82 after fewer games for City (though he has played for Slovakia).

Hate them' date=' but I'll have a go at Liverpool:[/quote']
Simply predict the ratings of YOUR TEAM (loaned in and out included)' date=' being completely unbiased.[/quote']

The idea of the thread is you pedict the ratings of your own team (as presumably that's the team you watch week in week out). So as a Man Utd fan I don't understand why you've predicted ratings for Liverpool :confused:.

I don't have time to go through every player, but I'll make a few points below about predictions I disagree with:

Reina 93 -> 94/93 - Surely he HAS to rise to 94 if VDS and Cech keep their rating. He's proved over the last few seasons he's the best keeper in the Premier League winning the Golden Glove 3 times in the last 4 seasons, and it's looking likely he'll win it again - despite Liverpool's awful season. He's also arguably been Liverpool's only player to consistently put in good performences. If he stays at 93 I think it's an unfair reflection in comparison to other 94 rated goalkeepers.

Insua 88 -> 88/89 - Not a dead cert to rise despite all the game time he's accumulated. With Aurelio being injured he's had absolutely no competition for a starting place all season. At time's he's looked very good going forward but defensively he not yet at Liverpool standard imo. If he gets game time at the World Cup a rise is inevitable, however if he fails to get game time I feel SM may keep his rating at 88.

Carragher 93 -> 92 - He hasn't been the Carragher we've seen in previous season. He's lost pace and doesn't show the commitment he used to show. When comparing him to other 93 rated center backs imo there is a difference. Surely a drop is on the cards.

Agger 89 -> 90 - Quite easily Liverpool's best defender this season. Not that that is something to be too proud of, but a rise deserved nether the less.

Soto 88 -> 88 - Liverpool's second best defender this season. Hasn't played that much, but enough to keep his rating.

Mascherano 94 -> 94 - Liverpool's second best player this season under Reina. Captain of Argentina. Why would he drop?

Gerrard 97 -> 96/95 - Even a good World Cup can't save him from dropping now. Based on his performences this season I'd say he's very lucky to be a 95. If he has a very good World Cup he may only get a drop of 1.