Keanu Marsh-Brown-17 year old Right Back

keanu-marsh-brown.jpg

Name:Keanu Marsh Brown

Club: Fulham

Position: Right-Back

Date of Birth: August 10th 1992

Place of Birth: London, England

Height: 180cm

A player who played for Arsenal up until the age of 12 from where he was told he was too small and feeble to make it as a footballer especially a defender.he didn’t have to wait long to get his opportunity to prove them wrong. He joined Fulham a day later, and over the next four years grew physically and technically to earn a scholarship with the Cottagers, and leave the Gunners wondering about one that got away.

“Arsenal released me because they said I was too small, but then Mac invited me here for a day’s trial and Fulham signed me the next day,” he told fulhamfc.com.

Marsh-Brown is a right-back with elite pace. He loves to get forward and has the ability to beat a man. Due to his ease with the ball at his feet Fulham have often used him in midfield, in both defensive and attacking capacities. A regular England youth international, he is one of the brightest prospects at Fulham’s Motspur Park Academy. He makes the game look effortless with fine positional sense, athletic elegance and composure of a player much older than he is. He is an extremely versatile player who can play in a varity of positioons acroos the back 4 and in midfield....

Adrian McElligott, Fulham’s Chief Youth Scout, appears to have gotten a gem here!!!!!!!!. Arsenal will do well not to dwell on a decision they made on a player when he was far too young, because Keanu has the ability to get to the top, and realise his ambition of representing England on the top level.

Marsh-Brown has been a regular performer for Fulham’s Under-18 team in 08/09, featuring across a number of positions, quite often in midfield..He has represented England at U.17 level...

Keanu is a very ambitous player!!

“I want to get into the Development Squad and hopefully, from there, push on to the First Team as quickly as possible,” he says determinedly.

And his ultimate goal? “To play for the National team at senior level and be a regular in Fulham’s First Team as well.”

He has been in Fulham's squad for a few games this year and most notably he travelled to Wolfsburg last night although he didnt get in the squad. He probably wont get any game time THIS season.

Keanu has a younger brother who is also on the Fulham books his name is--Kyjuon Marsh-Brown

This is just a copy of my write up on my other thread, I just seen him in the Fulham squad so just put in a talent scout for him.

Re: Keanu Marsh-Brown-17 year old Right Back

Good write up, and will definatley get a decent rise over time. I personally don't rate him when i've seen him play, plus he was awful for me on Football manager :P. But he is a young player getting games and it worth a buy for division 3 clubs IMO.