Pizzi; great portuguese talent and riser

pedro r.

Pizzi

pizzi2.jpg

Profile:

Name: Pizzi

Club: Paços de Ferreira (on loan from Braga)

Position: CF

Nationality: Portuguese

Weight: 66 Kg

Height: 1,72 m

Favourite foot: Right

Statistics:

Liga Vitalis:

Games played: 14 games

Minutes played: 1111 minutes

Goals: 4 goals

Assits: 0 assists

Yellow/Red cards: 2/0

Liga Sagres:

Games played: 11 games

Minutes played: 610 minutes

Goals: 1 goal

Assists: 1 assist

Yellow/Red cards: 1/0

Carreer:

Pizzi is a young talent who plays in Paços de Ferreira on loan from Braga and is one of the good surprises of the portuguese league.

Pizzi started to play in Bragança a small portuguese team where he was the best player in the young teams, his quality called Braga attention and in 2007 Pizzi moved to Braga playing in the under 19 team. In 2008 Pizzi was loaned to Ribeirao which is a 3rd portuguese league team where with only 18 years was a starter.

This season Pizzi started to play in Sporting da Covilha in the portuguese 2nd league and early he became the best player of the team scored 4 goals and signed great games. In the Winter transfermarket Pizzi moved to Paços de Ferreira (7th in the 1st portuguese league), again on loan from Braga where actually is a starter and is playing very well.

Characteristics and future:

Pizzi is a fast player with good technique and drible and also could play as a winger. Next season Pizzi will return to Braga and has the possibility of play in CL.

Actual rating: 77

Predicted rating: 82

Re: Pizzi; great portuguese talent and riser

I appreciated a lot your last list of risers in previous review. (Andre Santos' date=' Tomasevic, Fabio Faria etc...)

I think this one is also worth buying, thanks pal.[/quote']

Thanks:) Yes Pizzi will be one of the good rises in the next ratings review btw keep Andre Santos and Fabio Faria they will rise and sell Tomasevic he isn't playing much minutes.

Thanks:) Yes Pizzi will be one of the good rises in the next ratings review btw keep Andre Santos and Fabio Faria they will rise and sell Tomasevic he isn't playing much minutes.

****, i sold Tomasevic and Fabio Faria :D However, I still keep Andre Santos, I don't have any knowledge about him but I just thought if Andre Santos will be a regular for Sporting next season he can rise to 88/89.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Apparently, Braga refused during this week an offer of 8,5M€ for him.. and have now in hands a 14M€ offer from a Russian club.. he that never played for the first Braga team.. :eek: but apparently the Braga's president believes he can be sold for 20M€..

Apparently' date=' Braga refused during this week an offer of 8,5M€ for him.. and have now in hands a 14M€ offer from a Russian club.. he that never played for the first Braga team.. :eek: but apparently the Braga's president believes he can be sold for 20M€..[/quote']

Well if they already got offered 14M, why not try 20 :)

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

Pizzi is now 84. He had an incredible season in Paços de Ferreira being one of the best players in Portuguese League. He scored 7 goals and played 1918 minutes.

Next season he will play in Braga. However a transfer to another league is possible.

Portuguese sports press talked in a 14m proposal from a russian club, IMO it´s only a rumour.