La Liga risers

joepi

• 3 weeks later...

Re: La Liga risers

Any ideas on Alejandro Alfaro. Cheers.

Probs stay with a small chance of a rise. His stats are favourable but Tenerife were relegated and don't have any players rated higher than 85 apart from Alfaro. His career defining season will be this upcoming one, however, as he tries to break into Sevilla's first team.

Does Barcelonas Pedro have a chance for 91 in these rating changes or will it max out at 90.

He score around 20 something goals this season and is playing regularly for Barca. So surely Sm will do him justice with a 91? No? Yes? Maybe?:confused:

Does Barcelonas Pedro have a chance for 91 in these rating changes or will it max out at 90.

He score around 20 something goals this season and is playing regularly for Barca. So surely Sm will do him justice with a 91? No? Yes? Maybe?:confused:

Maybe. ;)

Pedro 88-90-91-?

Respuesta: Re: La Liga risers

Should I be holding onto any of these or can I sell for profit.

GONZALEZ' date=' Iván

MARQUEZ, Javi

RUIZ, Víctor [b']Must keep[/b]

DOMINGUEZ, Juan

They're starters for their teams so I'd keep them.

Moreover,Victor Ruíz is very talented.

If you have to sell one,I'd sell Iván González.

Since Pepe kept his 93, is it worth swapping Dominguez (A.Madridm 87) and a small amount of cash for him?

Pepe is at external club. And Dominguez is the only CB I can trade in order to buy him. I could buy Dominguez back in future. Should I go through with it?

(Other CB - Pique, Samuel, David Luiz, Badstubber and Toloi)

Since Pepe kept his 93' date=' is it worth swapping Dominguez (A.Madridm 87) and a small amount of cash for him?

Pepe is at external club. And Dominguez is the only CB I can trade in order to buy him. I could buy Dominguez back in future. Should I go through with it?

(Other CB - Pique, Samuel, David Luiz, Badstubber and Toloi)[/quote']

yes defo would do it, pepe is a terrific player and safe 93 whilst dominguez might never even reach that level, i would go ahead ASAP;)

Respuesta: Re: La Liga risers

julio cesar is better than him' date=' and even if that is open to debate they are at least close to each other in ability levels, hardly best in the world [b']by far[/b] as you said.

He has been the best GK in the world a lot of years,he hasn't been as impressive as last season but he's still awesome.

They deserve the same rating IMO(96).