Re: 90/91 + risers.

yeah thanks' date='

any that will go 93+ ?[/quote']

Vermallen could tbh, he's doing brilliant for Arsenal. A goal scorer by head and by foot, he's got the aggression of Vidic who we know was great when he first came into the EPL. vermin doesn't look worse than Gallas who's 93.. so really, Vermin could get that eventually.. I got him for 8m when in fact he was surprising every1 with Arsenal but in SM game fact he was still in Holland :D. A great buy for me if i don't say so myself.. lol.

Vermallen could tbh' date=' he's doing brilliant for Arsenal. A goal scorer by head and by foot, he's got the aggression of Vidic who we know was great when he first came into the EPL. vermin doesn't look worse than Gallas who's 93.. so really, Vermin could get that eventually.. I got him for 8m when in fact he was surprising every1 with Arsenal but in SM game fact he was still in Holland :D. A great buy for me if i don't say so myself.. lol.[/quote']

Wont get 93 until atlaest next season (Only if we win trophies)

Pique got +2 for winning everything and playing for Spain. Vermaelan will only get 91 for now. About 5% chance of 92 (If Arsenal win the prem this season)

Guest msissio

Wont get 93 until atlaest next season (Only if we win trophies)

Pique got +2 for winning everything and playing for Spain. Vermaelan will only get 91 for now. About 5% chance of 92 (If Arsenal win the prem this season)

Bwwhahahahahahahahaha! :D