Samuel ETO'O for Gonzalo HIGUAIN

matt5035

Re: Samuel ETO'O for Gonzalo HIGUAIN

should i sell Eto'o and buy Gonzalo HIGUAIN?

Really it depends on your other fwds and what team you are, higuain is playing exceptionaly well 2nd most goals in la liga just behind messi and its likely that they will both start together for argentina in the world cup. A rise of 1 looks likely however who can say if he will continue this form or not, a 96could be on the cards in the future but at the momment its to early to tell. eto wont rise again however he will keep 96 for a couple of seasons. In the long term Higuain is the better choice but its unlikly he will ever reach 96 and if you do not have any other fwds above 90 then keeping him might be the more sensible option.

I personally would sell eto and buy higuain but use the infomation above and make your own choice.

Higuain should rise to at least 94 and Eto'o has a small chance of dropping to 95. He's been nowhere near as good for Inter as he was for Barca. Therefore, I'd do the deal. Higuain can keep rising up to the 96 level Eto'o is at whereas Eto'o won't ever rise again I feel.

should i sell Eto'o and buy Gonzalo HIGUAIN?

l know higuain is a great player but when it cames to big game like against barca or any other big teams he does nothing l mean nothing. but eto always prove to be top class player even in big games.

but l will still do the deal as higuain is young and will improve in the future so yeah sell eto get higuain :D.

Higuain is, without a doubt, one of the best strikers in the Primera Liga. He's going to rise to 94 by the end of the season (most likely).

Eto'o, on the other hand, has not been doing too well with Inter Milan.

Eto'o will drop, but Higuain will become 96-97 soon enough.