Sign in to follow this  
Ozzy_Bin_Mufc

greedy manager. i can't compete..

:mad:

He's cheated, stil cheating and because he's at man united he's got loads of money AND the best players in every position.

How do i compete with only a 40,000 Everton? :(

Lassana Diarra, De Rossi, Essien, Xavi, Ribbery, Ronaldo, Messi and now he's getting Torres.. :(

Rio/Vidic, Dani Alves & Ashley Cole.. :(

i've got no money, 300k. he;'s had his rep reduced for cheating, and 3 clubs removed from other managerial control.

i just can't compete with this git, his team is far too good. And im moaning because i've got no money, can't get more money and he's just about to get Nando Torres...

What a *enter explicit word that starts with B*

Re: greedy manager. i can't compete..

Reporting can work, not on the actual deals so much, but sending a help ticket, exposing a cheater (provided you have proof) will get him out of the league. Managed this in a World Champ like 2 months ago.

Alternatively you can quit and join a fairer league with a better team?

i reported him 101 times. he's had his rep reduced to 40 (he's now on 50).

And there is such thing as a cheating manager. He's been caught cheating, got found out and got his rep reduced. that's a big help to me isn't it!. :rolleyes:.

I've developed my team incrementally. But Torres i really wanted, and now can't get because the cheating man utd git has put in a cash bid for him.

it just takes away my desire to work harder and beat him. I dont want to change clubs, that'll be a mission neigh on impossible to get a defence as good as mine is again. My wingers are great so is my attack, i smashed div 2 to smithereens [1 defeat in a 13game rub/ 12win 1 loss i had at one time.]

I'm relatively happy with my defence (i don't think there's a better defence than mine, but for this cheating gits...)

I dont have the patience to move to Barcelona, lose my great team and have to rebuild it.. it just is not going to happen.. I want stadium building facilities. A mere 60,000/20,000 increase would be great for me.

Atm I'm hindered by a small stadium.. I'm hindered by a manager who I still suspect is cheating (by having control of Valencia one way or another). Someone who competes with 2nd tier players and blocks them from moving elsewhere.. I'm hindered by poor finances rewards for success and no chairman investment.. I can't have another team because that will set me back further by a couple of seasons..

How do I get adequate money to compete then clever clogs? The current way of buying & selling players for profit takes far too long with the transfer bans. This is blatantly undermining my ability to compete at the highest level..

A) you haven't answered my question, how is he cheating? I don't care about his rep or his past gameworlds, how is he cheating in yours?

B) I never said there is no such thing as a cheat manager, read my post. I said there was no such thing as a greedy manager which there isn't.

C) Get over it, it's a game for christ sake. And guess what? It's accurate! Who has more chance of getting Torres in real life, Manchester United or Everton. Hmmm....

A) you haven't answered my question' date=' how is he cheating? I don't care about his rep or his past gameworlds, how is he cheating in yours?

B) I never said there is no such thing as a cheat manager, read my post. I said there was no such thing as a greedy manager which there isn't.

C) Get over it, it's a game for christ sake. And guess what? It's accurate! Who has more chance of getting Torres in real life, Manchester United or Everton. Hmmm....[/quote']

cheating because SM didn't impose a TfR ban on him. Cheating by using alias ID's to manage other clubs and veto players getting towards me.

And fyi, it was my Gw that he got his rep reduced in..

c) it's not accurate. it's brass.

all you can do is compete and try to do it despite his cheating , i was in a league with cheaters and i stuck with it for a while

but if you get too fed up quit.. its not worth stressing out over and try find a league thats cheat free thats what i did

.. other than that report him ..

who ever it is is not worth ruining the game for you

cheating because SM didn't impose a TfR ban on him. Cheating by using alias ID's to manage other clubs and veto players getting towards me.

And fyi' date=' it was my Gw that he got his rep reduced in..

c) it's not accurate. it's brass.[/quote']

Does he manage other clubs in the set-up or does he repeatedly do dubious deals (big players for minimum value)? If not then he isn't cheating :o He's just got a very good squad and lots of money from, I assume, buying and selling risers or doing well competitively.

Does he manage other clubs in the set-up or does he repeatedly do dubious deals (big players for minimum value)? If not then he isn't cheating :o He's just got a very good squad and lots of money from' date=' I assume, buying and selling risers or doing well competitively.[/quote']

Na, he's got a manageable wagebill for a 75,000 seater stadium. I'm the one who has to do hundreds of transfers to merely compete.. Difference being my wage bill isn't manageable for a 40,000 Goodison park. He's done what he needed to do, gotten all the best players in the game.

I don't care anymore tbh, i'm quitting after this season. Gona sell my best players to external clubs, then spend all the raised money on cruddy players, leave the league well and truly stuffed.

I can't effectively compete without more stadium seats, and i'm bored of buying risers for profits. :rolleyes:. Again I dont want another club with a bigger stadium, it took me ages to take Everton to where they are now, over a year (in life, not game).

I've got a few 92 rated players + 2* 94 players.. I couldn't compete to get De Rossi or Torres or David Villa.. (the first time they've become available)

but tell me, what use to me is him being punished with a reduced rating level?. He vicariously vetoed me getting other players, and justly he should have had a big transfer ban imposed on him. But no. A poor, practically useless reduced rep, that doesn't help the other managed clubs. He didn't even get a fine.. How awful is that?. Awful enough for me to pack this game up for once and for all and stick to football manager..

I don't care anymore tbh, i'm quitting after this season. Gona sell my best players to external clubs, then spend all the raised money on cruddy players, leave the league well and truly stuffed.

Mate, you can't compete so you are quiting, that's a very weak attitude, in any standard English Championship game-world there are 80 teams, and only about 4-5 that can be self sufficient (that is surviving/thriving on stadium capacity alone), so does that mean that everyone should quit because they can't compete? Maybe you should just go and find a new Barcelona or Real Madrid, then you can have all the best players to begin with...

Honestly though mate, he isn't going to be able to hold onto all the best players forever, what with player concerns and tightening finances, and when you do eventually get De Rossi and Torres, you will feel all that much better...

In about 1 month I will have been managing, Arsenal (EC 514) for 3 years, it took about all that time to finally get the perfect squad,

Na' date=' he's got a manageable wagebill for a 75,000 seater stadium. I'm the one who has to do hundreds of transfers to merely compete.. Difference being my wage bill isn't manageable for a 40,000 Goodison park. He's done what he needed to do, gotten all the best players in the game.

I can't effectively compete without more stadium seats, and i'm bored of buying risers for profits. :rolleyes:. Again I dont want another club with a bigger stadium, it took me ages to take Everton to where they are now, over a year (in life, not game).

I've got a few 92 rated players + 2* 94 players.. I couldn't compete to get De Rossi or Torres or David Villa.. (the first time they've become available)

but tell me, what use to me is him being punished with a reduced rating level?. He vicariously vetoed me getting other players, and justly he should have had a big transfer ban imposed on him. But no. A poor, practically useless reduced rep, that doesn't help the other managed clubs. He didn't even get a fine.. How awful is that?. Awful enough for me to pack this game up for once and for all and stick to football manager..[/quote']

Big teams in ECs do get all the massive players usually. They have higher starting budgets and can offer better P/E players so they get desirable assets. It's nothing particular to your game-world and you still haven't told us how he's cheating apart from he has a great squad and is going after a player you want; which isn't cheating.

Why ruin the league for other managers? This really annoys me as your job could get offered to another manager in the set-up who could continue your good work. Selling all your best players ruins it for everyone and it's a very childish act wrought out of frustration.

Highly rated players become available all the team through managers leaving clubs, concerns and rising lower rated players. Just because you can't afford Torres is no reason to leave. Getting an Everton side to compete at the top should take well over 2 SM seasons in a set-up with strong other sides.