Need a CM and advice very welcome for sales/buys to add to young squad

bertthefirst

I have a policy of not buying any player over 90 for my southhampton side, i have used it as somewhat of an experiment to get the very best of the worlds talent and watch themand the team grow. it is a rather small set up in terms of teams managed and so it has been possible to get most targets. I have..........

Asenjo

Delac

Cissokho

Van de weil

Lora, alberto

michel, machedo

Kjaer

Otamendi

Subotic

sakho

Forlin

Rannochia

Song ( arsenal)

Kacar

Xavi torres

Marchiso

Asamoah (loan)

Poli

Gibson (united)

Jotevic

Candreva

Benyoun

Elia

Di maria

Thomas muller

Baliotelli

Dzeko

Lukaku

Munain

Pedro )Barca)

Griezmann

As you can see I have a lot of wingers and wing/fwds… I really need to get a top midfielder, song has just got a long term injury and I have just put an offer in for steven defour for a straight swap with Elia.

What do you think, can you recommend a different CM around 88-89 who will increase using one or some of my wing/fwds in the deals…………

Also can you recommend any one else to sell/buy for the project, I really want to sell benyoun, not because of his ability but because my average age is up to a huge 21 because of him..

Thanks for your advice in anticipation…………….

Bert

Re: Need a CM and advice very welcome for sales/buys to add to young squad

Don't get Defour now. He's likely to drop when Belgium's reviewed. After the changes maybe pick up Defour and Witsel though. Straight after the ratings they'll be safe 88/89 for a good few months and with a move to a big club they can definitely get 90+.

I think your best option is Moussa Sissoko. Should rise to 90 and plays for France at a very young age. Lucas and Diaby should both rise in the English ratings.

I think your best option is Moussa Sissoko. Should rise to 90 and plays for France at a very young age.

Agree. I'm in love with him' date=' no homo.

Mariga & Honda are cheap and good buys. [ just advised this to someone else aswell lol ']

Under 88

[ and not the constant beeing named ]

Siem de Jong, Christian Eriksen, Leroy Fer some others. Will rise when the next dutch rating change comes.

De Jong and Eriksen will play an important role for Ajax next season.

Agree. I'm in love with him' date=' no homo.

Mariga & Honda are cheap and good buys. [ just advised this to someone else aswell lol ']

Under 88

[ and not the constant beeing named ]

Siem de Jong, Christian Eriksen, Leroy Fer some others. Will rise when the next dutch rating change comes.

De Jong and Eriksen will play an important role for Ajax next season.

yer it was advised to me honda is a very tactical player and mariga im not sure about but honda will be a safe bet to reach 90 by the age of 25