Mirelam Pjanic| Vermalen

Ozzy_Bin_Mufc

What will be his next rating change, baring in mind he must have played a integral part in Lyon reaching the UCL Semi Finals.. Is a 90 okay to think about?.

Ditto for Vermalen, is he likely to get a +1 or +2?| Should i sell him + other good kid players to fund a 32m bid for Chellini in about a month or two?.

When are the French ratings going to change? Ditto for Portugese.|I can make more money by waiting for a bit then..

:rolleyes: And here I am, after a season of £140m of transfer expenditure, talking of buying Chellini (So i'll have 3* cb's (i play with a 3 CB formation).

Hmm.. When was England last done?.

Re: Mirelam Pjanic| Vermalen

Pjanic, 88 - 90/89

Vermaelan, 90 - 91/92

It wont be long before Pjanic is a 91, and Vermaelan is a 93 although it'll take them a while for their rating to build up you must hang on to them!!!

I'd hang onto him for a while, long term he'll be better than Chiellini.

The French Changes wont be too far around the corner, they haven't been reviewed for a while.

The British changes were last reviewed in early December, expect them to be reviewed in the Summer after the maintance earlier this year.

Guest Raines

Pjanic' date=' 88 - 90/89

Vermaelan, 90 - 91/92

[/quote']

I agree with your prediction on Vermaelen but Pajanic from 88 to 90? Compare to Pedro Rodríguez who plays for 'the best team in the world' Barcelona, he is looking at 88 -> 90 whereas Pjanic plays for Lyon. I would say 88 -> 89 is much more likely for him.

i think pjanic will be 88-89/90 he isnt nailed on 90 like pedro should be but they both can go to the same rating not because one is better than the other but because you cant really go fro 88 to 91 its like steps i think u cant go up 3 or more if your over 86 i think its just something i think

I agree with your prediction on Vermaelen but Pajanic from 88 to 90? Compare to Pedro Rodríguez who plays for 'the best team in the world' Barcelona' date=' he is looking at 88 -> 90 whereas Pjanic plays for Lyon. I would say 88 -> 89 is much more likely for him.[/quote']
i think pjanic will be 88-89/90 he isnt nailed on 90 like pedro should be but they both can go to the same rating not because one is better than the other but because you cant really go fro 88 to 91 its like steps i think u cant go up 3 or more if your over 86 i think its just something i think

He's a regular at Lyon, aswell as a key figure in the team. Therefore i think he deserves a 90 rating, if you compare him to Pedro at the moment although Pedro is with the bigger club i would prefer to have Pjanic, he's a great player.

With your last point Rhys, it's more about them having more experience under their belt aswell as proving that they can do it for another season that will earn them a higher rating. That's why we didn't see Pedro rise straight up from 83 - 90, and that's why we wont see Lukaku rise straight up to 89 and if he stay with Anderlecht with him set for 87/88 and then to go to 89 in the next changes.

Pedro and Pjanic should both get to 90 though Pedro will find it easier to get into the 93+ bracket unless Pjanic moves from France. Bear in mind that Pjanic has international experience which counts for a lot in SM ratings.

Vermaelen will get to at least 91 in the next ratings. He definitely deserves a 92 but SM are often conservative with changes. He's a future 93 rated defender.

Pjanic' date=' 88 - 90/89

Vermaelan, 90 - 91/92

It wont be long before Pjanic is a 91, and Vermaelan is a 93 although it'll take them a while for their rating to build up you must hang on to them!!!

I'd hang onto him for a while, long term he'll be better than Chiellini.

The French Changes wont be too far around the corner, they haven't been reviewed for a while.

The British changes were last reviewed in early December, expect them to be reviewed in the Summer after the maintance earlier this year.[/quote']

Much appreciated mate. I'd give u rep points, but you can't accept them.

I'm frustrated because the Man Utd manager has just gone out and brought Torres. I don't really want David Villa either :mad:. He's got Torres, Rooney, Ronaldo, Ribbery Xavi De Rossi and Essien in his midfield.. :o. I just got promoted to Div 1 and have battled to build up a good(ish) team. I threw my toys out the pram because of Torres, i wanted him but couldn't raise the finance to get him :mad:.

Hmm...

Archived