Afellay- worth buying?

stones

Re: Afellay- worth buying?

Several clubs have shown interest in him. i.e. Barcelona' date=' AC Milan, HSV and Arsenal.

Also PSV offered him a new contract but he didn't sign it yet. He has a contract for 1 more year with PSV, so most likely he'll leave after this season.

I [b']REALY[/b] hope he goes to Arsenal. He'll be a great fit if Fabregas leaves for Barcelona.

Currently he's PSV's most important player and captain at only 23! His skills are amazing and will defenitly get a rise in the future. Dunno about the next rating change seeing that he ''only'' plays in the Dutch Eredivisie. Even louis Suarez is only a 90 and is def. worht ATLEAST a 91. So Afellay might get a 91 come next rating change but not sure.

Here is the answer to your question !! ;)

I might get him myself actually. he's a very good player for me, but i swapped him & paid cash for Sneijder.. :o. If Affelay moves, i'm defo. getting him. Man Utd could do with him actually, he'd make a good impact here and now (and we'd not have to see if Davide Petrucci comes good or not).

is he worth buying. when he was younger he was meant to be the next big thing. hes 24 now and still playing in holland

is hr good enough to get a rise in the furture?

what, who, Affelay??:o

How old is he now? 24! Oh my goodness, loool...

If only you knew how long he has been touted as a big talent...its like 15years mate:rolleyes:

If you ask me, he is extremely unlikely to get to the 90 mark, UNLESS he changes clubs (in real life).

what' date=' who, Affelay??:o

How old is he now? 24! Oh my goodness, loool...

If only you knew how long he has been touted as a big talent...its like 15years mate:rolleyes:

If you ask me, he is extremely unlikely to get to the 90 mark, UNLESS he changes clubs (in real life).[/quote']

Ummm

he's 90 already?

Great player but won't increase in the Dutch league

Ummm

he's 90 already?

Great player but won't increase in the Dutch league

lol' date=' OH:o...my bad - I mistakenly thought he was like 88.

But yeah, [b']Stones[/b], I say buy him. If he is 90 now, then I'm sure he will rise, just as long as he changes clubs (like I said already)

Archived