Sign in to follow this  
Ozzy_Bin_Mufc

Ade-buy-your-own| Doesn't score enough goals for my Man City.

What should I do with him?. :o.

I sold Tevez because he didn't score enough goals and his performances weren't go good..

Should i keep Ade for now or trade him now?. Or should i wait a bit longer?.

I'd have

Quagrillia, Dzeko, Cassano and recently got Ablong-harhar. :P

Should i stick with Adebuyyourown or let him loose?

Re: Ade-buy-your-own| Doesn't score enough goals for my Man City.

I would try out the other 3, and see if you can get a good swap deal for Adebayor. Sometimes your highest rated attackers are not the ones who will score you the most goals. :)

It could be your tactics? Or the midfielders might not be good enough?

Try using him as a lone CF in a 4-2-3-1. Most CFs do very well in that formation for me.

Dont think you should sell a player just because he doesnt score. Eto'o scored 3 goals for me in one season, then got 20+ the next season. Its just random sometimes.

It could be your tactics? Or the midfielders might not be good enough?

Try using him as a lone CF in a 4-2-3-1. Most CFs do very well in that formation for me.

Dont think you should sell a player just because he doesnt score. Eto'o scored 3 goals for me in one season' date=' then got 20+ the next season. Its just random sometimes.[/quote']

Sound advice mate, thanks :).

Whos the other guy you said in your post? Not everybody knows all these nick names you know. Ive got one 4 Drogba. Didier-Diving-Drugged-Up-Drogba

Thats my favourite.

Whos the other guy you said in your post? Not everybody knows all these nick names you know. Ive got one 4 Drogba. Didier-Diving-Drugged-Up-Drogba

Thats my favourite.

Who, Ablong ha ha?. Gabriel Ablonglahor, lol :D

not to destroy ur post or anything but... u r a fool to sell teves purely just bcoz "oh he is not scoring enough goal for my man city or his form is poor"

i would not do such silly thing ever, maybe u like to do it your own style or u are playing in an easy setup or whatever

but my best advise to u is perhaps u should look at the formation/tactic

just my 2 cents

cheers

not to destroy ur post or anything but... u r a fool to sell teves purely just bcoz "oh he is not scoring enough goal for my man city or his form is poor"

i would not do such silly thing ever' date=' maybe u like to do it your own style or u are playing in an easy setup or whatever

just my 2 cents

cheers[/quote']

I sold him 3 seasons ago anyway, Tevez is long gone. Since then i've stuck with my team for stability. And with more potency in CM, i've been scoring loads of goals too :). [only 1 defeat this season to the Real Madrid khunt] :mad:

Still, if they don't want to score goals, then i'm sure someone else will.. he gets far too tired after every game as well, his fitness isn't too good. he struggles to play 2 games in a row, and if he does, he is 100% out for the third goal.. SO what use to me is a player who scores few?.

I got Fabio Quagrilla and Milos Krasic 6 games from the season end.

Krasic got 5 goals 2 assists 1 motm with a 7.6 average. Quagrillia in 4 games got 4 goals and 2 assists..

I did this before, got rid of Kolo Toure for Vedran Corluka, and he's now a topboy for me in defence.. I raised 10m cash there alone..

Still, one last season with Adebuymyown, i#ll put him in the potent goal scoring position ;). See how he does, and i bet he does great too, the git. lol

i would not do such silly thing ever' date=' maybe u like to do it your own style or u are playing in an easy setup or whatever

just my 2 cents

cheers[/quote']

And what else would you do with a player who doesn't score goals or create many chances?. Keep him, and build a team of high raters but low performers? :rolleyes:. A novice aren't you son?

And what else would you do with a player who doesn't score goals or create many chances?. Keep him' date=' and build a team of high raters but low performers? :rolleyes:. A novice aren't you son?[/quote']

so if you had messi and he wasn't scoring you'd sell him and buy a much , much lower rated player who scored a few goals for another team?:rolleyes: catch yourself on, this isn't how soccermanager works... why else would they give players ratings then?

that person was right to suggest a change in tactics to try and get the best out of a player!

Thats my favourite.

I got one I got one :D

Fernando Torres-hamstring/achilies/ligaments/some other muscle lol