Sign in to follow this  
Logorex

Maicon for Sergio Ramos

Re: Maicon for Sergio Ramos

Okay' date=' so I'm the manager of a new Inter Milan. I was thinking about trading Maicon for Sergio Ramos. Is that a plausible exchange?[/quote']

Maicon is the best RB in the world! Don't do it! :D

you're dumb if you do. Maicon is much better. Sergio Ramos is over-rated' date=' like are a lot of the Spanish players (Pique anyway).[/quote']

Hmm I don't agree with you saying a lot of Spanish players are overrated. Of course you're entitled to think that but I don't agree with you on that one.

Maicon is the best RB in the world! Don't do it! :D

Hmm I don't agree with you saying a lot of Spanish players are overrated. Of course you're entitled to think that but I don't agree with you on that one.

Pique for one' date=' he has minimal work to do in front of such a good midfield.. Evans is a better defender than him, can't deny this one.

nevertheless, Pique is sorted to Barcelona, Evans is suited to Man Utd.. But Evans gets tested more in his defending than does Pique..[because Barce have a much better midfield than Man Utd']

Pique for one' date=' he has minimal work to do in front of such a good midfield.. Evans is a better defender than him, can't deny this one.

nevertheless, Pique is sorted to Barcelona, Evans is suited to Man Utd.. But Evans gets tested more in his defending than does Pique..[because Barce have a much better midfield than Man Utd']

Hmm I can see how people say Barcelona's defense isn't the most convincing. They are all good on the ball and defend by attacking. Pique in SM terms is quite good due to stats. I don't think Evans is better than him though.

This is brilliant :P Do you seriously think that Evans is better than Pique? The work that Pique does do is carried out brilliantly and he's a starter for Barcelona and Spain. Evans has looked shaky when he's played this season and isn't a world class defender by any stretch of the imagination. Besides, United's midfield is more defensively minded than Barca's.

In response to the original question it's up to you really. Maicon is the better right-back, Ramos offers you cover at centre-back.