Benzema or Higuain

Shepherd 9

I know Higuain is playing much better than Benzema at the moment, but for some reason Real still want to sell him and he isnt playing for Argentina. I know Real think Benzema is the future for them, and I am a fan of him, so thats really why Im asking for opinions of whom is better, because at the moment I am bias towards Benzema lol. Thank you in advance :)

Re: Benzema or Higuain

Higuain is better.

See, the current president signed Benzema, the last one signed Higuain so the current one is annoyed that his signing is being outshone by someone else. Plus, as great as Higuain is, he's not really a worldwide famous player yet and thus doesn't generate shirtsales.

They'd be mad to sell him

The whole forum will tell you Higuain by far.

-Playing better than 2 teamates of 98 and 97

-He's starting for Argentina now I believe, given his form

-If Pellegrini can watch them both train, the one he picks to play is probably the better player.

-Higuain is rising to 94, Benzema isn't, he may even drop to 92.

Higuain. He is on really good form and i wouldnt be suprised if he played alongside messi for argentina in the world cup. If Real do sell him the he will still go to a big club and continue to play well. In Sm Higuain could rise but Benzema has no chance

Guest Higgy

Real doensn't want to keep Benzema. I heard' date=' don't know if it was a rumour, that Fergie wanted to hire Benzema for a season. But Real wants to sell instead of rent out.[/quote']

Benzema is staying at Real, He's on a 6 year contract and both Valdano and Perez have said that he isn't leaving.

Benzema has also recently said that rumors linking him to Milan and Man Utd are 'Rubbish'.

To answer the actual question, Higuain for sure. Just 3 goals behind the likes of Messi and Rooney this season (with a better goals per game ratio than both of them) and he's become a starter in Argentina. One of the top 10 strikers in the world imo and should get a 94 in the next rating changes..