SPL Ratings 2010

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: SPL Ratings 2010

In defence off boruc id say a 88 was pretty harsh' date=' In the last year or so he has split from his partner, lost his father, lost his national team place.

He lost his national team place strangely down too similar reasons MCgregor lost his.

Imo 89 would have been fairer.[/quote']

I still say the time to drop him wasn't this past season but the season before. The season that has just gone Artur has been getting back to his best.

I still say the time to drop him wasn't this past season but the season before. The season that has just gone Artur has been getting back to his best.

Could'nt agree more. Judging by the silence from parkhead atm on the manger's situation I expect Niel Lennon won't be in charge:mad:

I think whoever the new manager is will play a big role in where he is next season. After missing out on world cup as poland's no1 he will be hurting.

I expect his next 3~4 seasons for whoever he play's will be his best season's in his career, I tip him for 92 at some point :eek::eek:

If you have him don't sell yet :D

Could'nt agree more. Judging by the silence from parkhead atm on the manger's situation I expect Niel Lennon won't be in charge:mad:

I think whoever the new manager is will play a big role in where he is next season. After missing out on world cup as poland's no1 he will be hurting.

I expect his next 3~4 seasons for whoever he play's will be his best season's in his career' date=' I tip him for 92 at some point :eek::eek:

If you have him don't sell yet :D[/quote']

Unfortunatley i think he will leave in the summer whatever happens, i rate him very highly and a top top keeper, after a bad patch he is starting to come good again, just hope he will go to a top club as opposed to some small club in a foreign leauge

Archived