English Championship 2050

Inferno

Im Arsenal in this set up and is the team i have been with by far and away the longest amount of time. It's a quiet set up with only 12 or 13 managers so im looking for more managers to join it. There's also a lack of activity in the set up as well with some of the managers hardly ever logging on so it would be great if some forumers joined and gave it a bit of life. If people start to join then i'll post regular updates of my Arsenal team on here. Cheers:D:)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: English Championship 2050

Come on people. join! Had a couple of managers join the set up since i first posted which is good news obviously. If you feel like joining then the game world's id number is 17012. With only 14 teams taken, there are some decents teams there to be had. The start of the fifth season begins on Saturday so now is a good time to get a team.

As for my Arsenal. i have just loaned out Jermaine Beckford to West Ham. We are this season attempting to win our fourth title in five seasons as well as improve on our cup performances. I'll post my Arsenal team to play Portsmouth at 8 o clock Saturday.:)

Right, had another manager join today which is great, so welcome to him and the other newbies:) I've drawn up a list of teams people could possibly be interested in managing.

Birmingham- 49million to spend. Star players are Florent Malouda, Franck Rost and Ricardo Carvalho

Blackburn- Only player of note is Roque Santa Cruz but they have 107million to spend

Bolton- Leon osman and Gary cahill are their best players. 96.8 million to spend

Hull also have big money to spend, and Stoke have Ji sung Park and Anderson as their star men.

Wolves- 94 million to Spend. Star men are Maroune Fellani and Daniel Agger

Charlton have Tim Cahill, Peter crouch and John Carew

Crystal palace have nearly 80 million to spendand Sergie Semak and David James in their squad

Norwich-79million to spend and their main man is tuncay

Ipswich- have 71 million and Michel Bastos, Phil Jagielka and Louis Saha

Personally i like the look of Birmingham but plenty of decent teams there as well as a couple more. Alternatively, there are plenty of options if you are looking for a challenge.

Here are players that are currently available at External clubs.

Victor Valdes, Dymtro Chygrynsky, Both Diarras at Real Madrid, Pepe,

Guti, Ruud Van Nistlerooy, Christian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Dejan Stankovic, Sulley Muntari, Diego Milito, Matheui Flamini, Kakha Kaladze, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mark Van Bommel, Mario Gomez and Ivica Olic as well as more. Bear in mind as well there are players at external teams who are currently transferred banned. Come and join and give this set up a bit of life:cool::)

Today the West Ham manager quit and they are on job offer, once they are available i will post their squad and finances on here. However, Hull was taken over which is good news and if the manager reads this then welcome:)

Over the next couple of weeks i expect 5 or 6 managers to quit the set up and that will leave us once again in single figures so if you have a spare club slot then please join. Its a good time to be joining as the new season starts tonight, once again the id number is 17012. I will post later tonight or early tomorrow on how my first game against Portsmouth goes:)

Well I enjoy the english championships so hopefully I can take a reasonable team to build up.

Will have a look at what is available then post a report.

Hope you get some more interest in this set up, I currently manage in EC106 and EC3951 which has a lot of forumers so will spread the word that there are some decent teams in here to manage.

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

BREAKING NEWS

RICHARDSON TAKES OVER AS OWLS BOSS

In the last few moments Sheffield Wednesday have confirmed the appointment of scot Darren Richardson as the clubs new boss. It is rumoured that the new man in charge has been given a deal until the end of the season. The owls are looking for promotion from division three this season and see Richardson as the man to steer them to the title.

In a bold first move as manager, Richardson has put the entire squad up for sale with the exception of a few youth players in an effort to revamp the team and secure promotion. As many as thirty five players have been linked with moves to Sheffield and the fans can be excited with some of the names but Richardson would not reveal anymore details in his press statement.

It is with great delight that I can confirm that I am now manager of Sheffield Wednesday for the remainder of the season. The board have told me what they expect for the club and I believe with the resources we have available that we can gain promotion this season. It will be an exciting challenge and there will be many comings and goings over the next week or so but I can assure the fans that they will be happy with the players we are targeting. It is a step in the right direction for a club in a false position in terms of the division they are in. Division one is where we want to be and feel we deserve to be. We will look to get the squad to a level where we can compete with the best in England.

Rumour has it that Richardson has targeted several big name players currently out of contract and several big money agreements have been reached with sides in Italy, Portugal, Germany, Russia and France to name but a few. Richardson is rumoured to have been given a massive £100m transfer kitty to put in place his plans for the Owls and Richardson would not comment on these reports. The coy smile on his face gave the impression that perhaps there was some truth to those rumours.

Richardsons first game in charge will be a trip to Tranmere Rovers after watching his new team beat Stockport County 2-0. With the players Wednesday are set to sign the rest of the league may be in for a rough ride with this superpower emerging from division three. In a few seasons, the big boys of division one may well have a new rival to worry about with Richardson at the helm.

Reported by Edd Chamberlain

Well I enjoy the english championships so hopefully I can take a reasonable team to build up.

Will have a look at what is available then post a report.

Hope you get some more interest in this set up' date=' I currently manage in EC106 and EC3951 which has a lot of forumers so will spread the word that there are some decent teams in here to manage.[/quote']

Cheers mate, welcome to the set up:) Hull and Darlington both quit without managing a game:rolleyes: In other news i drew with Portsmouth, having had two players sent off. To people who are considering coming in to the set up please don't take over and then quit, its rather annoying as i am aiming to turn this into a competitive set up and i don't need those sort of shenannigans

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

OWLS CONFIRM MASSIVE TRANSFER INFLUX INTO CLUB

Sheffield Wednesday have agreed deals for an astonishing thirty three players it has been reported. A number in this region has never been heard of before in English football. Wednesday supporters will be excited by some of the names being added to the squad with some high profile European stars coming to Hillsborough. One name on every Wednesday fans lips has been that of Radamel Falcao and Sky Sports News can cofirm that this transfer will go ahead in a £12m deal.

A list of all agreed transfers at Sheffield Wednesday:

Radamel Falcao FC PORTO

Simon Kjaer PALERMO

Gregory Van Der Wield AJAX

Eden Hazard LILLE

Robert Acquafresca GENOA

Moreira David Luiz BENFICA

Iker Munian ATHLETIC BILBAO

Mario Bolatti FIORENTINA

Llido Bruno Soriano VILLARREAL

Scott Carson FREE AGENT

Thiago Motta INTER MILAN

Thomas Muller BAYERN MUNICH

Leiva Lucas FREE AGENT

Mame Diouf FREE AGENT

Adam Johnson FREE AGENT

Lacina Traore CFR CLUJ

Lobo Alex Sandro SANTOS

Ross Turnbull FREE AGENT

Carlos Zambrano FC SCHALKE

Danny Wilson RANGERS

Xherdan Shaqiri FC BASEL

Cyprien Baguette CHARLEROI SC

Josh Thompson CELTIC

David Templeton HEARTS

Michael Lang FC ST GALLEN

Victor Wanyama GERMINAL BEERSCHOT

Savvas Gentzoglu AEK ATHENS

Alexandru Ionita RAPID BUCAREST

Stefan Strandberg VALERENGA

Chris Smalling FREE AGENT

Sinisa Stevanovic FK Partizan

Ashley Barnes FREE AGENT

Vladamir Dyadyun RUBIN KAZAN

So a squad full of talent looks to be arriving in the next 24 hours and with all deals agreed and just registration forms needed to be confirmed and finalised the massive transfer influx is almost complete. A busy few days for Richardson and some interesting times to come this season for the owls.

falcao.jpg

Falcao will be a massive goal threat in division three

Eden%20Hazard.jpg

Much sought after Eden Hazard will be joining the Richardson Revolution

FC+Internazionale+Milano+v+Bari+Serie+nh6v-oEj5PWl.jpg

Motta brings a wealth of champions league experience to his new employers

Three off in bad tempered affair at Fratton Park

Division One champions Arsenal kicked off season five with a disappointing draw away at Portsmouth in what was a feisty affair. The game began with a yellow card being shown to Karim Benzema in just the second minute. The first piece of real action in the game was the red card shown to Vitor Rivaldo in just the eleventh minute. The attacking midfielder found himself as last man and he ended up hauling Luis Fabiano to the ground as he was through on goal and the referee had no choice but to show the former Brazil international a straight red. Arsenal's numerical advantage did not last long as Rafael Van Der vaart saw Red as well just three minutes later, although to say the decision was harsh is putting it mildly. Van der Vaart was given his marching orders after a theatrical dive in the box which at most should have been a yellow. Much to the bemusement of Arsenal Manager Rich Callaghan, the Gunners found themselves down to nine men in just the sixteenth minute as Benzema picked up a second yellow after ill advisedly shoving the ref. Pompey went ahead in the 25th minute as John Utaka scored a majestic solo goal. But the lead was soon wiped out as Fabiano finished tidily in the Pompey box just ninety seconds later. With that, the action was over as the game turned into a snooze fest and Arsenal escaped with a draw. After the game Callaghan was heard to be screaming himself hoarse at Benzema after what was his second red card in three matches. Callaghan said afterwards," He's been complaining about his lack of games but how can i play him when he keeps getting banned?". Next up for Arsenal is Norwich at home.

Match Stats

Portsmouth Arsenal

Possesion

42% 58%

Total Shots

19 8

On Target

13 2

Corners

10 4

Yellow Cards

2 2

Red Cards

1 2

Still only 16 out of 80 teams have been taken so plenty of good teams available. Only Dazinhio and myself are forumers so it would be great to have a few more to really get this set up going. I won't rest until i have at least the set up half full so if you want me to stop moaning i suggest you join. Remember, the id number is 17012.

Ps. Please don't construe that second to last sentence as blackmail:D

Arsenal wallop Norwich 6-0 to get our first win of the season, match report coming up later. A strong Newcastle team will be available soon,{again having been managed for no more then a week:rolleyes:}we still need more managers but again only committed ones please:)

Edit: Newcastle has been taken by one of the managers in the set up so they aren't going to be available.

To avoid confusion, im just confirming that i am still in fact the Arsenal manager, just under a different user name after some mishaps that have happened before but i have made sure that they should'nt happen again:o. It was because of this mishap that i couldn't do a match report on the Norwich game, instead i will do one for the game tonight against Hull:)Still very much looking for managers to join the set up

hi everyone just here to say ive taken west ham united and best of luck everyone

That's great:) At the moment we only have Dazinho, myself and now you as forumers but if we post regularly i reckon we can turn this into a good set up. Best of luck with West Ham;)

cheers infernito , well just looked over my squad and have decided to put some players up for sale and loan as these dont feature in my plans to turn the fortunes around at the club as the start hasnt been so good despite some quality players the final finish is missing and we are yet to win losses against ipswich and bolton and a draw at home to aston villa are just not good enough some players just arent pulling their weight , as the new manager ill be very active in the transfer market as we are at the wrong end of the table !!!

Have a tough away game to newcastle tomorrow night and i'll do a match preview to it at some point early tomorrow evening. Can i just ask the other two forumers to keep posting regularly as hopefully that way we will encourage others to join, thanks:)

West ham have welcomed the signings of Heurelho Gomes, Victor valdes, and javier zanetti to upton park in time for the london derby vs Charlton Athletic at upton park new manager James Bennett said that the signings were a major step forward for the club it is believed that zanetti will play as well as valdes , Rob green is set to join West Bromwich albion for a figure of £7.2 million it has been also reported diamanti has been transfer listed along with dyer and behrami as bennett looks to improve his squad .

Wednesdays kick off is at 8pm and tickets are still available so get down to upton park and welcome the new signings in what promises to be a very close game , Charlton are expected to be in a fighting spirit looking for bragging rights over the hammers .

A match report will be available after the match .

Hey guys i am new to this league and game. Yes if you checked i have a 61 rep points but that was because i couldnt go online for three months and it went on giving me undeserved points. Anyway i am starting back hope you guys can help me out abit. :D. I am in Conventry City. Dont know why i just like the team. While i wont be able to get in any transfers at the moment and as i am heading off somewhere just want to intro myself my team needs some attackers which i am planning to get. I hope the team i am about too build will help out. Will try to be active on the forums. Just to make things more interesting. Will be posting new stuff should i come up with any.^.^

Hey guys i am new to this league and game. Yes if you checked i have a 61 rep points but that was because i couldnt go online for three months and it went on giving me undeserved points. Anyway i am starting back hope you guys can help me out abit. :D. I am in Conventry City. Dont know why i just like the team. While i wont be able to get in any transfers at the moment and as i am heading off somewhere just want to intro myself my team needs some attackers which i am planning to get. I hope the team i am about too build will help out. Will try to be active on the forums. Just to make things more interesting. Will be posting new stuff should i come up with any.^.^

Welcome to the forum dude and to the set up as well:D:)Im the Arsenal manager, i had to change my user name, post as regularly as you can and hopefully we will see this thread and set up become more active:cool: