English Championship 2050

Inferno

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: English Championship 2050

Had a long day so i won't do a match preview for the Newcastle game tonight but i will do a match report tomorrow. I will have my first choice strike pairing of Kun Aguero and Karim Benzema back on Saturday as well as Rafa Van der Vaart. Middlesborough were quit today but as i said before there are some people who aren't taking the set up/SM particularly seriously so still very much looking for some good managers forumers or not B)

Fancy a little Sheffield derby match so have challenged Sheff Utd manager to friendly for banter.

Going to do a match report in a second on 'the season so far' for Sheff Wed. Let's drum up some more interest in this set up instead of moaning that people arent taking it seriously eh!

Fancy a little Sheffield derby match so have challenged Sheff Utd manager to friendly for banter.

Going to do a match report in a second on 'the season so far' for Sheff Wed. Let's drum up some more interest in this set up instead of moaning that people arent taking it seriously eh!

Yeah, sorry mate if i sound a bit whiny. Not had a great day today:mad:

OWLS DELIGHT AT RICHARDSONS EARLY MANAGERIAL FORM

Sheffield Wednesday are a club on the up, a club with an embaressment of riches in their squad. The likes of Sergio Busquets, Thiago Motta, Michael Carrick, Eden Hazard, Angel Di Maria, Simon Kjaer and several more big name players at the club. The performances so far have been fantastic for the owls, scoring 13 goals in their first three matches of the season including a 7-1 drubbing in their latest outing against Yeovil Town.

Radamel Falcao and Robert Acquafresca have proved to be a great partnership up front scoring seven of the clubs goals already. The owls are the clear favourites to lift the title this season and is hard to see any other outcome even at this early stage. Richardson also expects his youth side to begin producing top talents in the near future, Iker Muniain, Thomas Muller and Lobo Alex Sandro being the three to most excite Richardson. Next up is a visit to Blackpool for Richardson and he is confident his side can take three points.

I am pleased with the start we have made but we must also remember it is just a start. Nine points is nothing over the course of a season so we must continue playing to a high standard to maintain our push for the title. Of course with the talent we have here it is impossible not to think of going for the league title. Several of our players have interest in them from clubs in a higher division but we are in no mood for selling players. It would take a monumental offer for us to even consider it. We have rejected a bid of £25m for Michael Carrick recently and that shows what we are all about here.

The guys here are top drawer pro's and won't be letting any of this speculation get to them. No players will be leaving from the first team squad with the exception of Darren Potter as we have agreed a £2m deal with Hull City so he will be leaving over the next 48 hours.

Wednesday are said to be pursuing a goalkeeper from Brazil alongside a winger in Scotland to add to their already impressive youth squad and Richardson has stated that the deals will be completed soon although has so far refused to give details.

Coventry new manager has made several new additions to the club on loan

from West Ham is keeper Christian Abbati and Central Defender James Tompkins. Coventry also needed to add fmore choices too their attacking forces. The manager decided to look east and has gotten three japanese players for this purpose. One would be Attacking Midfielder Keisuke Honda from VVV-Venlo and Mu Kanazaki from Nagoya Grampus. He also is in the process of signing Jubilo Iwata's forward Ryochi Maede. While the new asian signings could not make it for the match against Burnley which resulted in a 1-0 over the team a good start for the mangaer. The loan keeper did well in keeping the goal and the third minute goal from Eastwood sealed the victory.

The three Japanese players are expected to be up for the match against Preston North End and it will be a test to the manager's choice of players which has drew sceptism from several quarters. The manager has boldly claimed after the Burnley match that he will try his best to get promotion while he admited winning first place is quite impossible he is not ruling out that possibility...

WEST HAM UNITED 0 V 0 CHARLTON ATHLETIC

Well the news from upton park is that last nights goaless draw was a fairly mediocre performance which should have seen west ham take 3 points but , it seemed quite a defensive display from both sides and it turned into a game of few chances , 33,755 fans watched chance after chance miss , bailey and wagstaff picked up yellow cards for charlton , while new signing for west ham dzeko made an impressive display on his debut picking up the man of match award and showed some promising talent lets hope saturdays game against crystal palace at selhurst park is a far better performance .Word coming from upton park is that shaun wright phillips wants away from the club and the new manager will be prepared to listen to offers

Good to see you doing updates James:) Fairly quiet at Arsenal although i did reject a ten million bid from Wigan for Nani. Also James i will accept those loan bids now, they slipped my mind:o

Edit:Accepted the Herrara one but the other one collapsed

Haven't posted in here for a little while. Chelsea have been quit yesterday, as you would expect they have some good players like Kaka, Iniesta, Ibrahimovic and Ribery and there's a good chance they will become available soon so look out. Manchester City for me tonight, need a win after only one point from six. Hopefully a change of tactics and a full strength team will get the desired result.

PS. In regards to Chelsea the previous manager did some odd things and they got relegated a couple of seasons ago and are currently in Division Two

I am bored with Coventry actually thinking of taking over a Div 4 club and see how it goes from there. But i know you cant get even 86+ players at a Div 4 so still considering what you guys think?

Entirely up to you but you are doing well with Coventry so personally i would stick with them

• 4 months later...

BUMP. As you can see, i haven't posted in this thread for months but i thought the time ripe to bring this thread to life again. The set up is now the busiest it's been in a long time with 21 clubs now managed, with one or two forumers in there also.

Interesting clubs available: West Ham (Balance 50.3 million),(Top Players Javier Zanetti, Mario Gomez, Edin Dzeko) Stoke ( Balance 32.3 mill) (Top players Anderson, Ryan Shawcross) Also plenty of clubs free in the lower divisions with balances of 50 million plus.

The transfer market has been given a kiss of life thanks to the new managers in particular the manager of Newcastle whose not only been bidding for players at external teams but also for those at managed teams as well, unfortunately not every one responds. It would be great if more managers joined the set up and became active in the transfer market also.

Interesting players at external clubs: Valdes, Gallas(tb til 2 oct), Mascherano(tb til 17 nov), Meiriles, Higuain (tb til 14 oct), Carvalho (tb til 5 nov), Squillaci, Poulsen, Julio Cesar (tb til 15 nov), Maxi Rodrigues, Diego Milito ( tb til 18 oct). Flamini, Dunne, Robinho (tb til 14 nov), Buffon (tb til 4 oct).

A lot of players have been snapped up from external teams in the last few weeks but there are still decent players coming available in the next couple of months.

This is my Arsenal squad:

Int

CASILLAS, Iker GGk 29 95 100

- MANNONE, Vito GGk 22 82 Right 100

Int

COLE, Ashley LBLB 29 94 - Left 100

Inj

MAICON, Douglas RBRB 29 96 Right 62

- PUYOL, Carles CB-RBCB/RB 32 96 0 Right 76

Int

CHIELLINI, Giorgio CB-LBCB/LB 26 94

- SILVA, Thiago CBCB 26 91 Right 100

Int

VERMAELEN, Thomas CB-LB

LnL

JONES, Phil CB-DMCB/DM

Int

SONG, Alexandre DM-CBDM

Int

MEDOJEVIC, Slobodan DM-CMDM

LnL

HASANBEGOVIC, Nedim DM-DDM/Def

- DE ROSSI, Daniele CM-DM

- KOKE, Jorge CMCM 75

- SNEIJDER, Wesley AM-CMAM/

- SILVA, David AM-WAM/Wing

Int

GOURCUFF, Yoann AM-CMAM/CM - VAN DER VAART, Rafael AM-LMAM/LM

- NASRI, Samir AM-

LnL

CANALES, Sergio AM - SIMAO, Sabrosa wing

- NANI, Luís Wing

- AGUERO, Sergio FFwd

ABd

BENZEMA, Karim F-WFwd/Wing 22 93 -

Int

FABIANO, Luís CFCF

Int

CHAMAKH, Marouane CFCF

LnL

BECKFORD, Jermaine

My team has changed quite a lot since i last posted on here but i felt it needed to be as i missed out on the title last season to Man United. Benzema is on his way out to Liverpool in a swap with Didier Drogba,

If you fancy joining then the id number is 17012

BUMP. As you can see' date=' i haven't posted in this thread for months but i thought the time ripe to bring this thread to life again. The set up is now the busiest it's been in a long time with 21 clubs now managed, with one or two forumers in there also.

Interesting clubs available: West Ham (Balance 50.3 million),(Top Players Javier Zanetti, Mario Gomez, Edin Dzeko) Stoke ( Balance 32.3 mill) (Top players Anderson, Ryan Shawcross) Also plenty of clubs free in the lower divisions with balances of 50 million plus.

The transfer market has been given a kiss of life thanks to the new managers in particular the manager of Newcastle whose not only been bidding for players at external teams but also for those at managed teams as well, unfortunately not every one responds. It would be great if more managers joined the set up and became active in the transfer market also.

Interesting players at external clubs: Valdes, Gallas(tb til 2 oct), Mascherano(tb til 17 nov), Meiriles, Higuain (tb til 14 oct), Carvalho (tb til 5 nov), Squillaci, Poulsen, Julio Cesar (tb til 15 nov), Maxi Rodrigues, Diego Milito ( tb til 18 oct). Flamini, Dunne, Robinho (tb til 14 nov), Buffon (tb til 4 oct).

A lot of players have been snapped up from external teams in the last few weeks but there are still decent players coming available in the next couple of months.

This is my Arsenal squad:

Int

CASILLAS, Iker GGk 29 95 100

- MANNONE, Vito GGk 22 82 Right 100

Int

COLE, Ashley LBLB 29 94 - Left 100

Inj

MAICON, Douglas RBRB 29 96 Right 62

- PUYOL, Carles CB-RBCB/RB 32 96 0 Right 76

Int

CHIELLINI, Giorgio CB-LBCB/LB 26 94

- SILVA, Thiago CBCB 26 91 Right 100

Int

VERMAELEN, Thomas CB-LB

LnL

JONES, Phil CB-DMCB/DM

Int

SONG, Alexandre DM-CBDM

Int

MEDOJEVIC, Slobodan DM-CMDM

LnL

HASANBEGOVIC, Nedim DM-DDM/Def

- DE ROSSI, Daniele CM-DM

- KOKE, Jorge CMCM 75

- SNEIJDER, Wesley AM-CMAM/

- SILVA, David AM-WAM/Wing

Int

GOURCUFF, Yoann AM-CMAM/CM - VAN DER VAART, Rafael AM-LMAM/LM

- NASRI, Samir AM-

LnL

CANALES, Sergio AM - SIMAO, Sabrosa wing

- NANI, Luís Wing

- AGUERO, Sergio FFwd

ABd

BENZEMA, Karim F-WFwd/Wing 22 93 -

Int

FABIANO, Luís CFCF

Int

CHAMAKH, Marouane CFCF

LnL

BECKFORD, Jermaine

My team has changed quite a lot since i last posted on here but i felt it needed to be as i missed out on the title last season to Man United. Benzema is on his way out to Liverpool in a swap with Didier Drogba,

If you fancy joining then the id number is 17012[/quote']

just took west ham,look forward to the battle!

Ahh nice to see a bit more activity in this set up, been with Sheffield Wednesday for a while now, took over with them in division three which I demolished :D have started the season fairly well, after three games Wednesday sit in 2nd place with seven points.

Built a good squad I think, going forward we look pretty strong and I expect promotion...hopefully as champions. A better run in the cups would be nice too as I was bombed out fairly sharpish as I played my youth players who were rubbish at the time if I remember correctly. Here is my squad (based on primary positions)

GOALKEEPERS

Salvatore Sirigu (88)

Alberto Frison (75)

DEFENDERS

Simon Kjaer (90)

Moreira David Luiz (89)

Laurent Koscielny (88)

Holger Badstuber (88)

Gregory Van Der Wiel (88)

Danny Wilson (83)

Lobo Alex Sandro (82)

Sergi Piccolli Neuton (78)

Rory McArdle (72)

MIDFIELDERS/WINGERS

David Pizzaro (92)

Jean Makoun (91)

Angel Di Maria (90)

Pablo Hernandez (90)

Sami Khedira (90)

Claudio Marchisio (90)

Thiago Motta (90)

Eden Hazard (89)

Adam Johnson (87)

Iker Muniain (85)

Xherdan Shaqiri (84)

David Templeton (78)

Carlos Casemiro (78)

James Forrest (75)

Joao Pedro (75)

FORWARDS

Alberto Gilardino (93)

Radamel Falcao (91)

Thomas Muller (88)

Javier Hernandez (86)

Rogelio Funes Mori (84)

Sanmartin Joselu (82)

Heung-Min Son (75)

Paco Alcacer (75)

Tom Eaves (75)

Marco Djuricin (75)

Nicolau Dumitru (75)

CURRENT RECORD

Time in charge : 24th april 2010 - present (43 matches - 30 wins, 4 draws, 9 defeats, scoring 131 goals, conceding 53 goals)

Biggest Home League Win : v Northampton Town (9-2)

Biggest Away League Win : v Swindon Town (8-0)

Longest Win Streak : 9

Longest Unbeaten : 12 (and counting)

Honours : Division Three Champions

So overall, im pretty happy with how things have been going. I wasn't aware there was a match report thread (maybe I forgot about it?) so will try make the effort to add some reports of my own to it.

Won 4-0 at home to Wolves last night, Aguero with a hat trick and Benzema the scorers. Still unbeaten in the league this year, with 8 points from four but four points off the top.

Sunderland manager quit the other day and the Liverpool boss quit last night, having managed one game(which, funnily enough, he lost:rolleyes:) and signed Jack Rodwell, one of my transfer targets:mad: So they'll be coming free soon. The Norwich manager quit to take over West ham which is fine as long as he stays in the set up:)