*** Fair Play League ***

Looking for managers to join my new custom gameworld..

Manager's MUST be active in the newspaper, and be dedicated (i.e lose 2 games then quit)... 2 leagues, 8 teams in each. All the usual teams are in and ive decided to start with barcelona.

Let me know what team your after and i will decide later this evening on who gets it.. :D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: *** New Fair Play League *** Barcelona FC News News coming out of Barcelona FC indicates a youth team revamp, spreculation is rife with many players rumored to be linked with a move to

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Tottenham v Arsenal The big derby Yesterday was the day of the cup derby were the new manager of Tottenham came up against there biggest rivals Arsenal it was a n

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Chelsea News Chelsea have seemed to hit their stride and have put themselves in first place after a thrilling match against Manchester United. Chelsea got off t

Re: *** New Fair Play League ***

Manager's MUST be active in the newspaper' date=' and be dedicated (i.e lose 2 games then quit)... 2 leagues, 8 teams in each. All the usual teams are in and ive decided to start with barcelona.

Let me know what team your after and i will decide later this evening on who gets it.. :D[/quote']

I would be intested i would want a Real/Man Utd/Bayern :D

Manager's MUST be active in the newspaper' date=' and be dedicated (i.e lose 2 games then quit)... 2 leagues, 8 teams in each. All the usual teams are in and ive decided to start with barcelona.

Let me know what team your after and i will decide later this evening on who gets it.. :D[/quote']

Hey kid :D save me a decent team x

Hey kid :D save me a decent team x

OOOOOhhh got to save mr pluto a team :D

Who do you want? Chelsea real and barca are took but there's still the like's of inter, man utd, arsenal, liverpool, milan etc etc

Nice to see to good manager joining :)

• 2 weeks later...