*** Fair Play League ***

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: *** New Fair Play League *** Barcelona FC News News coming out of Barcelona FC indicates a youth team revamp, spreculation is rife with many players rumored to be linked with a move to

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Tottenham v Arsenal The big derby Yesterday was the day of the cup derby were the new manager of Tottenham came up against there biggest rivals Arsenal it was a n

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Chelsea News Chelsea have seemed to hit their stride and have put themselves in first place after a thrilling match against Manchester United. Chelsea got off t

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: *** New Fair Play League ***

Ok ive lowerd it to 75+

If you get the time try and write a few m/r on here to keep things intresting' date=' then maybe a few more will join :)[/quote']

I'm only 60

but I'm good and M/R

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham have named Ciaran M as there manager for the season and to prove his greatness he has to play Arsenal in his first game in charge and it's an important game for him and the chairman who has invested chi ching into the team.

Most players can leave Bentley,Defoe,Gomez,Kranjcar,Pavenchenko,Lennon only if the price is right.

(thats just a taste of what I do Becky)

Maby lower the rep more people will join but only commited forumers and managers

i must be having a thick day here - cant find this GW anywhere - anything to do with me not being a GM?

Help please!:)

Just go on the find club page click on custom setups then type becky in, then you'll find it :)

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

i must be having a thick day here - cant find this GW anywhere - anything to do with me not being a GM?

Help please!:)

type in becky b in the custom game world search name

Got Valencia :D

I might not be doing loads of match reports if thats okay but ill drop a few lines reasonably reguarly to update you how its going :D

Welcome :)

I dont expect people to do m/r every match just once in a while will be fine. Just to keep things intresting and to promote the setup, hopefully we can get every team managed and make it a good/competative setup :D

Welcome :)

I dont expect people to do m/r every match just once in a while will be fine. Just to keep things intresting and to promote the setup' date=' hopefully we can get every team managed and make it a good/competative setup :D[/quote']

Only about 3 teams left isn't it?

I'll be honest and say I'm not the best with match reporting lol

Just ask KopStar lol

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Maybe we could sort a deal for lennon/bentley after the rose deal has gone through :P

Yeh maby

Bently is going towards a deal

To be honest i dont really do full m/r anymore, i'll just post the score/scorers/ and next match.. and yes Fiorentina, Villareal and Juventus are the only teams left..... Hopefully somebody looking for a challenge will take them up :D

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham are on the verge of shocking the nation with 2 new signings but time is not on our side as we need them soon.

Transfers so far

Danny Rose is believed to be signing Becky's new and amazeing youth squad and Danny will fit in well with Becky as she know's all about the youth generation.

Bojan Krkic has now been seen in London and not for Arsenal yes Tottenham and will go into the match against close rivals Arsenal and will be hopeing to help win the game for us.

Well I was told I was moveing to a London team my first thoughts were Chelsea or Arsenal but not Tottenham then Becky said pack up ypur going to London for Tottenham I was shocked but I cant do anything so I'll just try my best with them

asroma.gif

SCOTSMAN GADGA ARRIVES IN ITALY

Scotsman Gadga arrived in Italy this afternoon to sign a contract to become Roma's manager. Already Gadga as bidded for a few palyers in a bid to boost the squad and gain promotion to div 1..

Wow to get a fax stating that i've been picked to become the manager of Roma was amazing, i've looked at the squad and fairly happy but feel that we need a few new faces, the players that i'm tring to bring in won't be announced until we get confirmation that they are signing for us.. div 2 have got some good teams and some excellent managers are being appointed like no tomorrow (ec5579 are taking over :D) so i'll have my work cut out but i feel that we have what it takes to get promotion..

image-4-for-roma-1-0-arsenal-gallery-951192714.jpg

Gagda in a press conference announcing him as manager

Gadga's first game in charge see's him taking Roma to spanish giants Real Madrid in the 1st rd of the cup on tuesday