*** Fair Play League ***

Re: *** Fair Play League ***

Nerazzurri Season Up and Running

After a poor start to the season Inter have now recorded 3 straight league wins to lift themselves to 4th place in the league and, with the Milan derby looming, it couldn't have come at a better time. 6 points separate 1st placed Chelsea and 5th placed Barcelona and with Chelsea entertaining Barcelona and the Milan derby on the horizon, wins for Barcelona and Inter could throw the league wide open. Inter only claimed one point from their first 4 games, but with consecutive wins over English giants Liverpool, Manchester Utd and Arsenal (3-0, 4-0 and 4-1 respectively) they have given themselves an opportunity to maybe push for the title. However, Inters job has been made harder with the loss of 3 key players. Esteban Cambiasso should be fit for the bench when Inter Travel to Madrid having been out for 3 weeks but with Lucio out for a fortnight and Wesley Sneijder out for 2 months Inter will have to rely on players such as Bruno Alves and Marek Hamsik to hopefully continue their march up the table. One thing is for sure; Thursday promises to be a most exciting round of fixtures.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: *** New Fair Play League *** Barcelona FC News News coming out of Barcelona FC indicates a youth team revamp, spreculation is rife with many players rumored to be linked with a move to

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Tottenham v Arsenal The big derby Yesterday was the day of the cup derby were the new manager of Tottenham came up against there biggest rivals Arsenal it was a n

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Chelsea News Chelsea have seemed to hit their stride and have put themselves in first place after a thrilling match against Manchester United. Chelsea got off t

21_1273244606.jpg

Chelsea Manager Irate

Rohit Gautam was furious after the match between Real Madrid and Chelsea.

"I am not angry that we tied, but I am angry at the officiating. It was horrendous and there players deserved a at least one red card and a couple yellow cards.

Michael Essien is out for 8 weeks because of ankle injury and my striker Luis Fabiano is out for 6 weeks. I feel the refs are not protecting our players. Maybe he is trying to make sure we do not win the league?"

When asked about this to Lampard he was more subtle

"When two of our key players are down and none of their players are reprimanded it seems that the world is against us. I want to win and win fairly, but I am shocked."

Chelsea manager Rohit Gautam quickly left the conference after issuing one last statement

"The refs are against us, but we must continue to win."

fc_barcelona_logo.jpg

Barcelona FC News

After a run of unacceptable results Barcelona FC were back to winning ways, a 2-0 victory against Manchester United ensured Barcelona took all 3 well deserved points. Although the 3 points were well due Barcelona still see themself sitting in 5th position 5 points behind league leaders Milan.

Barcelona FC Team - V.Valdes, C.Puyol, S.Maxwell, D.Chygrynskiy, G.Milito, A.Iniesta, A.Ionita, S.Keita, R.Pedro, Z.Ibrahimovic, P.Kleber

Manchester United Team - E.Van Der Sar, P.Rafael, P.Evra, R.Ferdinand, N.Vidic, G.Obertan, D.Gibson, B.Schweinsteiger, O.Cardoza, L.Nani, W.Rooney

• 2 weeks later...

Whoopee - My Athletico win the 2nd division on the final day. :D

How did eveyone else do?

Its all a bit queit round here aint it - is everyone sticking with thier teams? I only ask cos I wanna kick some 1st division butt next season.:D

Im still here :D, hopefully next season is better for me B)

• 3 weeks later...

Is the whole league on top of you now? :eek:

Yeh ive got 1 point from a possible 12 :(

I really dont know what im doing wrong, serious shake up needed.... as if i needed any more motivation, well youve just given me it by reminding me its you on sunday B)

Your dead meat mr :D;)