*** Fair Play League ***

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: *** New Fair Play League *** Barcelona FC News News coming out of Barcelona FC indicates a youth team revamp, spreculation is rife with many players rumored to be linked with a move to

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Tottenham v Arsenal The big derby Yesterday was the day of the cup derby were the new manager of Tottenham came up against there biggest rivals Arsenal it was a n

Re: *** Fair Play League *** Chelsea News Chelsea have seemed to hit their stride and have put themselves in first place after a thrilling match against Manchester United. Chelsea got off t

Re: *** Fair Play League ***

You had to whip me one day :P - but by 4 :| - talk about being on top for all of the game

;)

I dont care how, how many goals, stats, ratings..... All i care about is i finally beat you whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo :D

It's turning into another cracking season. Hopefully Chelsea won't run away with it like Milan did last year as i'll be miffed if I finish second again :eek:

It's looking a good season for me though, strolling through my SMFA CC group; but i've got Becky's Barca away in the league cup quarters on tuesday, that shouldn't be a problem though :P;):eek:

It's turning into another cracking season. Hopefully Chelsea won't run away with it like Milan did last year as i'll be miffed if I finish second again :eek:

It's looking a good season for me though' date=' strolling through my SMFA CC group; but i've got Becky's Barca away in the league cup quarters on tuesday, that shouldn't be a problem though :P;):eek:[/quote']

Your right that barcelona of mine are nothing to worry about :o

It's looking a good season for me though' date=' strolling through my SMFA CC group; [b']but i've got Becky's Barca away in the league cup quarters on tuesday, that shouldn't be a problem though :P;):eek:[/b]

Looks like that statement has come back to bite you in the rear end ;)

Barca 1-0 Inter :D

• 4 weeks later...