Sign in to follow this  
Hesse

Favourite Facebook Apps

Was just wondering in a moment of boredom how many of the guys that play SM out there also play some of the games available as Facebook Apps. It's probably time to come out with my guilty shame that I am addicted to Mousehunt, which on the face of it seems a really sucky game, but in fact is really addictive once you get hooked. So just for fun,what apps are you guys hooked on if any, or what might you recommend?

Re: Favourite Facebook Apps

Was just wondering in a moment of boredom how many of the guys that play SM out there also play some of the games available as Facebook Apps. It's probably time to come out with my guilty shame that I am addicted to Mousehunt' date=' which on the face of it seems a really sucky game, but in fact is really addictive once you get hooked. So just for fun,what apps are you guys hooked on if any, or what might you recommend?[/quote']

There was the helicopter game where I wouldn't stop playing until I beat my friends on the high score table. Looking back.. Regret wasting so much time of my life :o

Edit: I never came first :o

There was the helicopter game where I wouldn't stop playing until I beat my friends on the high score table. Looking back.. Regret wasting so much time of my life :o

Edit: I never came first :o

I think that little Flash game has been around for years in one form or another! Must stay away from it though, as I know how addictive that can be. It reminds me of a Comic Relief Flash game that was around a good few years ago, where you had to guide a red nose around a race track in the fastest time possible. Many, many hours were wasted in the office on that one; including my Manager at the time! I seem to recall I eventually posted a time that absolutely no-one could get near, and was in the the top 100 in the world or something like that. I must try and dig it out if it's still around. B)

Lol Stu I used to play mousehunt

ATM I play Mafia Wars, Fish Wrangler and Zyngas new treasure hunt game thing, some of the games are ok but I prefer the ones you can either pick up or leave and dont have to play daily to still compete

Lol Stu I used to play mousehunt

ATM I play Mafia Wars' date=' Fish Wrangler and Zyngas new treasure hunt game thing, some of the games are ok but I prefer the ones you can either pick up or leave and dont have to play daily to still compete[/quote']

I HATE Mafia Wars with a passion. Maybe because I never played it or don't understand it :o. I get so many invitations but I just ignore them.

I HATE Mafia Wars with a passion. Maybe because I never played it or don't understand it :o. I get so many invitations but I just ignore them.

Mafia Wars has changed so much over the last 3 years or so, its so much more involved now than it used to be, and like a typical Zynga game its best not to get too involved in it as I have seen people spend 100's of £'s on leveling up ect, not for me that bit of the game, I moan about spending 3 quid on a team on SM lol

Hardly ever play on Facebook but Fifa 10 ultimate team aint bad :P

Is that what FIFA Superstars is now? Needed something to fill the time now I quit all my SM teams' date=' and it is pretty handy for filling five minutes here and there. Take a look and become an addict like me if you don't play already! I even put a link in for you guys to check it out. :P

[url']http://me.playfish.com/fifa/ref/stuart/luda1[/url]