Age of SM Predictors

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Age of SM Predictors  

1. 1.

• 18 or Over
    • Under 18

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Initially SM Predict was created on the forum, to see if the idea would be a success or not, and that result would have an impact on whether we would move it to the main site or not.

The poll is in regard to getting a bookmaker to sponsor SM Predict on the main site, with the view of giving out free bets etc. This is in the pipeline and i'm currently trying to pull it off. No point in trying to organise it if the majority are Under 18 :rolleyes: .

Am 24 myself...

If we want to tip the balance further though, add Neller Snr's age in, and then take an average.

He will pull the average age to over 18, no matter how many youngsters there are. :D

But seriously, couldnt we just make this a feature requiring credit card verification anyway, to get round the red tape? Don't claim to know how easy that would be.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I would obviously have to look into all of the ins and outs in detail, but there would be some kind of age verification in place to stop Under 18s taking part, and also to prevent them claiming a prize.

The last thing either ourselves or any potential bookmaker want, is for a minor to claim a free bet.

Am 24 myself...

If we want to tip the balance further though' date=' add Neller Snr's age in, and then take an average.

He will pull the average age to over 18, no matter how many youngsters there are. :D

But seriously, couldnt we just make this a feature requiring credit card verification anyway, to get round the red tape? Don't claim to know how easy that would be.[/quote']

By my christmas card list this year gets shorter and shorter, :D

I would obviously have to look into all of the ins and outs in detail' date=' but there would be some kind of age verification in place to stop Under 18s taking part, and also to prevent them claiming a prize.

The last thing either ourselves or any potential bookmaker want, is for a minor to claim a free bet.[/quote']

..so does this mean all the youngsters can't take part in the betting thing? :(:mad: *invents quick growth formula!!* :D You could try to make something for the under 18's too Steve... :rolleyes: Like so it would be fair on all :-) No real money involved though please. (at least for the young ones)

..so does this mean all the youngsters can't take part in the betting thing? :(:mad: *invents quick growth formula!!* You could try to make something for the under 18's too Steve.. Like so it would be fair on all :-) No real money involved though please. (at least for the young ones)

Yea any chance of Candy floss and toffee apples ,and maybe a free cinema ticket to watch rocket man.Thats just for Teb ,the rest i will sell them the story of my life ,great read. :P:D

Yea any chance of Candy floss and toffee apples ' date='and maybe a free cinema ticket to watch rocket man.Thats just for Teb ,the rest i will sell them the story of my life ,great read. :P:D[/quote']people wont have time to read a story that long though mate!!

i think even non-cash prizes is a bit illegal, minors aren't allowed to enter competitions at all, are they? actually, i may have made that up as a tenuous attempt to stay on topic.