Kristoffer Peterson

ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Nationality: flags_of_Sweden.gif Swedish

Birthdate: 28.11.1994

Club: Savedalens IF

Position: Forward

Rating: Not on database

Potential meter: 9/10. Almost certain to sign for Liverpool

Liverpool are preparing to bid for talented Swedish teenager Kristoffer Peterson after he impressed at a trial with the Merseyside club earlier this year. He is a 15-year-old striker currently playing with Swedish minnows Savedalens IF.

The player's advisor, Robert Bengtsson Barkroth, has confirmed that Liverpool are interested in the player and ready to offer him a deal.

"We understand that Liverpool are willing to offer an education package, that will include school and studies," said Bengtsson Barkroth.

He is a fast an technical player, who is known to be good at one on ones and can use both feet. He came into teh first team when he was 14 years old. He also made two appearances fopr the P15-team in 2009 and scored a goal on his debut again Norway.

Re: Kristoffer Peterson- 15 year old Liverpool target

Kristoffer Peterson

ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Nationality: flags_of_Sweden.gif Swedish

Birthdate: 28.11.1994

Club: Savedalens IF

Position: Forward

Rating: Not on database

Potential meter: 9/10. Almost certain to sign for Liverpool

Liverpool are preparing to bid for talented Swedish teenager Kristoffer Peterson after he impressed at a trial with the Merseyside club earlier this year. He is a 15-year-old striker currently playing with Swedish minnows Savedalens IF.

The player's advisor' date=' Robert Bengtsson Barkroth, has confirmed that Liverpool are interested in the player and ready to offer him a deal.

"We understand that Liverpool are willing to offer an education package, that will include school and studies," said Bengtsson Barkroth.

[/color']

Good find! Keep us updated:)

Nice find mate. I was reading a article about him and apparently he's a big talent. Also' date=' he's an Arsenal fan and is idol's Ronaldo. :o

Btw, he's 15 not 16. :)[/quote']

Saw that about him... probably should have put it in to make the article longer.

and he will be 16 on 28 November this year.:P

Pity there isnt more info on him as every site i go to has similar information about him:mad:

Saw that about him... probably should have put it in to make the article longer.

and he will be 16 on 28 November this year.:P

Pity there isnt more info on him as every site i go to has similar information about him:mad:

Yeah' date=' according to that article (I'm not sure if you read the same one as me), he's a midfielder but the official website of Sävedalens IF say he's a forward. :confused:

Well, he is 15 and his team Sävedalens IF play in Division 3, which is the 4th tier of Swedish football, so nobody care's about those league's, so that's why there's little info about him. :)

Anyway, the offical website tells a little morw about him. He's playing styles etc. -> [url']http://www.svenskalag.se/member.asp?teamID=2158&memberID=49869[/url]

:)

Y-GMlQPH4-c

Yeah' date=' according to that article (I'm not sure if you read the same one as me), [b']he's a midfielder but the official website of Sävedalens IF say he's a forward[/b]. :confused:

Well, he is 15 and his team Sävedalens IF play in Division 3, which is the 4th tier of Swedish football, so nobody care's about those league's, so that's why there's little info about him. :)

Anyway, the offical website tells a little morw about him. He's playing styles etc. -> http://www.svenskalag.se/member.asp?teamID=2158&memberID=49869

:)

Y-GMlQPH4-c

I came across that as well. Had a few more sites say striker so I went with it. May just edit it to add some more info- thanks for the link

Made a mistake calling him 16 when the title says '15 year old'

Confirmed Reports The swedish super talent Kristoffer Petersson (16 yrs) is ready for Liverpool. His contract starts January 2011. A very impressive Striker/AM

Liverpool is fast becoming the graveyard for up and coming star as the never get a chance there.

Raheem Sterling said that Peterson is the next ronaldo and that Peterson was the only player who was better the himself. Im not sure of next Ronaldo but a future 90+ is much possible.

to buy or not?

No. As a LFC fan, Im fairly confident he will not break into our team. Far too many better players in our ranks, this is why he went on loan, to showcase his talent to prospective buyers.