Antonio CANDREVA

bertthefirst

Sorry if there is a any other threads on this player but cant find any ( i really struggle with this search box on this site, it could be better Mr SM)

I have recieved some good offeres for him but i cant remember why i bought him, wether it was for a quick profit or for the future, any predictions. I see he's on loan to juventus from Udinese, seems a bit of a mad one,

Cheers in anticipation,

Re: Antonio CANDREVA

According to The Times, Everton are interested in 22 year old defender Roberto Canella, whose contract with Sporting Gijon will expire in 2015 and has a 20 million euros termination clause

Chelsea interest in Italian midfielder confirmed ... Antonio Candreva is a 22 year-old who has recently made his debut for the Italy ...

Re: Antonio CANDREVA

candreva is playing regularly and fairly well in this terrible juventus' season. he has also some chances of going to the world cup since lippi does prefer juventus players and will probably bring 7-8 of them despite the disappointing season... (also, there is not much choice with the flankers).

as for candreva i guess he deserves a 88, but he'll probably need to change team to get better, and definitely won't if next season he'll go back to udinese (he's shared between udinese and juventus and i think this summer udinese will give up on him and get some cash). i didn't know of this interest from chelsea.

anyway i saw there are some info about him in the thread about the italian rating predictions