Emilio Izaguirre

Fletcher=god

• 1 month later...
Guest Daragh

Re: Emilio Izaguirre

Hes a class act for us and would easley make into the prem with most teams. The fact hes a great crosser and very attactive is good and he has improved in defence a lot. Anyway i spose it was a good spot from you mate because hes turned out class

Aye, thats one thing which suprised me. Its great to see a full back with the ability to whip a great ball in so consistently like Izaguirre. He hits cross after cross after cross, and very rarely does he not hit a threatening ball in. Seems a great player from I've seen.

Is he really worth buying though if you look at the other options possibly available... :confused:
Hes a class act for us and would easley make into the prem with most teams. The fact hes a great crosser and very attactive is good and he has improved in defence a lot. Anyway i spose it was a good spot from you mate because hes turned out class

how many players come from rubbish backgrounds, go to a decent sized club and get over hyped?

this is an example of the hype paying off, a brilliant find i have to say :) its the opposite of all those OMG NEXT MESSI threads ! ;)

and anyway yes he is worth buying, even just for being a money maker. what other options are there out there really?

we cant all go for coentraro, westermann, lahm and fabio da silva so hes a very good buy for being a good prospect too....

depends on who else your comparing him too ?

how many players come from rubbish backgrounds' date=' go to a decent sized club and get over hyped?

this is an example of the hype paying off, a brilliant find i have to say :) its the opposite of all those OMG NEXT MESSI threads ! ;)

and anyway yes he is worth buying, even just for being a money maker. what other options are there out there really?

we cant all go for coentraro, westermann, lahm and fabio da silva so hes a very good buy for being a good prospect too....

depends on who else your comparing him too ?[/quote']

Nathan, you really need to take off your green goggles, after last nights display in Inverness we finally see why a number of Premiership clubs watch Izaguirre and decided his positional sense was weak. He would be totally exposed in the EPL

Nathan' date=' you really need to take off your green goggles, after last nights display in Inverness we finally see why a number of Premiership clubs watch Izaguirre and decided his positional sense was weak. He would be totally exposed in the EPL[/quote']

shut up u mug u hide in a corner for 3 months while celtic dominate and when a player has a bad game u come out. Go back worshipin yer bum boy el hadj pufta

can we lay off the personal attacks on my thread please. regardless of personal opinion, izaguirre went up another 3 today making him 86 from the original 80 when i got him added. therefore if you purchased him at beginning your already making a decent profit. however my advice is to keep patient as hes bound to move or rise again.

Nathan' date=' you really need to take off your green goggles, after last nights display in Inverness we finally see why a number of Premiership clubs watch Izaguirre and decided his positional sense was weak. He would be totally exposed in the EPL[/quote']

Talk about crawling out from under a stone. :D